Rockwall 60 Allen Final

DevilDog

16 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I'll take them straight up for a beer if they meet up. 

I'm taking SLC because they in the end will be the more disciplined team.They never choke and always find a way to win.  And they have dodge. I'll take Dodge vs Samples. 

SLC doesn’t have a strong run game and their DL is smallish, a team can run on them.  Both of those are Duncanville strengths. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I'll take them straight up for a beer if they meet up. 

I'm taking SLC because they in the end will be the more disciplined team.They never choke and always find a way to win.  And they have dodge. I'll take Dodge vs Samples. 

You smoking that good stuff I see.  The team I saw tonight loses to Duncanville by 3 scores at minimal.

Just watched it on NFHS. Love the new partnership with TexansLive they have going. Makes it accessible. Thought it was a really fun game. Seems like a massive upset. Love the decision to go for 2. No hesitation either they knew exactly what play they were running. Good job weathering the storm and making the final stand to hold up. Good shit. Lot of upsets tonight 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Just watched it on NFHS. Love the new partnership with TexansLive they have going. Makes it accessible. Thought it was a really fun game. Seems like a massive upset. Love the decision to go for 2. No hesitation either they knew exactly what play they were running. Good job weathering the storm and making the final stand to hold up. Good shit. Lot of upsets tonight 

All of us were like WTF.  Why go for two and after the low snap and shot put pass and catch we were like WTF.  Alot of WTF's in this one.  Damn I can't wait till RD 3 of the Playoffs. 

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

All of us were like WTF.  Why go for two and after the low snap and shot put pass and catch we were like WTF.  Alot of WTF's in this one.  Damn I can't wait till RD 3 of the Playoffs. 

I always feel the less talented team (or road team) should for go for 2PAT and the win if you can control the line of scrimmage (and they were able to on offense) Get out of there anyway you can. What a terrific win for them. Can you imagine how excited their coaches and players are? Good stuff. 

I’m also excited for round 3 

• Like 1