Can we do a college playoff Pick'em and pin it

HooverOutlaw

41 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

How did he cheat? Just because he didn’t want you to see his picks beforehand? Come on, man! 

Actually, I posted by picks all season and was one of the first to do it every week.

In the first round I posted my picks and 15 min after I posted, my opponent posted and only had two picks different and we ended in tie.  I advanced on tie breaker.

in the 2nd round ECHS advised that I send my picks to THS - which I did

Then in the 3rd  - imapussy started calling me out as cheater.  Demanding I post my picks and stop cheating -  meanwhile many of you have not posted picks all year opting to send in to THS.  The week that I played ECHS it was like imapussy was teaming up with him trying to pressure me into posting - again my opponent hadn’t posted all year.  lol we finally agreed to post and we had 12 picks different and I ended up winning by 2 

imapussy continues to call me cheater

now this week they both new Cossack and I had 3 different picks and I won 2 of 3 and he put question mark behind calling me the winner acting like he didn’t already know THS made mistake in counting - which THS came back and said he made mistake.

vs Cossack I posted my picks for all to see and did it before him and he still calling me cheater.

I say to him 🖕

• Haha 2