Please tell me this is a joke!!

NotBigdaddybloom

Pelosi’ incoherent rant

“I have a great relationship with the Iranians. Probably better than anyone. I know them and have dealt with them on many, many occassions. There’s probably nobody better, more qualified to talk to them and you know, we’re going to go and see what we can do to be the United States of American and talk to them because we’re looking at those things and we’re also looking at other things.

If Donald Trump doesn’t apologize we’ll have to see about that and look into it and make some tough decisions because he’s not very there when he isn’t there and you know, he doesn’t always know what he knows he thinks he knows, so we’ll have to look at that and make sure he’s not doing things he’s not doing.

He had better apologize or else. Or else we’ll have to say what is he doing and start to see the things that he says and does as things he doesn’t really know what to say. He’s not very good on Iran like me I’m probably the best there’s ever been.”

1 hour ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

Pelosi’ incoherent rant

“I have a great relationship with the Iranians. Probably better than anyone. I know them and have dealt with them on many, many occassions. There’s probably nobody better, more qualified to talk to them and you know, we’re going to go and see what we can do to be the United States of American and talk to them because we’re looking at those things and we’re also looking at other things.

If Donald Trump doesn’t apologize we’ll have to see about that and look into it and make some tough decisions because he’s not very there when he isn’t there and you know, he doesn’t always know what he knows he thinks he knows, so we’ll have to look at that and make sure he’s not doing things he’s not doing.

He had better apologize or else. Or else we’ll have to say what is he doing and start to see the things that he says and does as things he doesn’t really know what to say. He’s not very good on Iran like me I’m probably the best there’s ever been.”

Don't know if that's real or not, but it certainly wouldn't surprise me if it was. Sounds like her....she's an absolute wreck. Between her and Quid Pro Jo ….jeez I tell ya.🤣

Can’t way it much clearer than this, these wack job demoRats are losing their minds even beyond any imagination...
“ Xxxxxxxxxx, United States Army
                            Airborne Combat Veteran 
                                    🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Regardless of your feelings about the US involvement in Iraq, and having been there, mine are easy to know. Not one American citizen should have a problem with us killing 2 Iranian generals in Iraq that were attacking US personnel.
Iran is not Iraq. Iranian forces should not be in Iraq. Iranian backed forces attacked US personnel in Iraq. 
What's worse is that they attacked the embassy. Embassies are considered sovereign soil of the country occupying the property. The Chinese embassy in the US is Chinese soil. The US embassy in Iraq is US soil. Attacking an embassy is considered an act of war.
So when Iranian backed forces attacked the US embassy in Baghdad, and vowed to continue attacking US personnel, they were committing an act of war. The POTUS and military leaders made a decision to retaliate. This is not the US "starting a war with Iran" as some have said, but the US returning fire.
There is nothing wrong with hitting back. This is no longer an administration of apology tours and allowing terrorists to overrun embassies like Benghazi.
It's truly sad when US citizens will defend the world's #1 sponsor of terrorism, because they can't see the truth through their blind hatred of this administration.”

• Thanks 3
  • Like 4

23 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Can’t way it much clearer than this, these wack job demoRats are losing their minds even beyond any imagination...
                            Airborne Combat Veteran 
                                    🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Regardless of your feelings about the US involvement in Iraq, and having been there, mine are easy to know. Not one American citizen should have a problem with us killing 2 Iranian generals in Iraq that were attacking US personnel.
Iran is not Iraq. Iranian forces should not be in Iraq. Iranian backed forces attacked US personnel in Iraq. 
What's worse is that they attacked the embassy. Embassies are considered sovereign soil of the country occupying the property. The Chinese embassy in the US is Chinese soil. The US embassy in Iraq is US soil. Attacking an embassy is considered an act of war.
So when Iranian backed forces attacked the US embassy in Baghdad, and vowed to continue attacking US personnel, they were committing an act of war. The POTUS and military leaders made a decision to retaliate. This is not the US "starting a war with Iran" as some have said, but the US returning fire.
There is nothing wrong with hitting back. This is no longer an administration of apology tours and allowing terrorists to overrun embassies like Benghazi.
It's truly sad when US citizens will defend the world's #1 sponsor of terrorism, because they can't see the truth through their blind hatred of this administration.”

Well said, brother. Thank you for your service. You know MANY/MOST of us will always be grateful. But there the fringe fukking lunatics that care more about hating Trump than protecting America from foreign terror hostility. Trump is kicking the crap out of terrorists, while Obama was International apologists fluffer. Feeling very proud of our President, our military, our country (well most of us)...and to be an American.  (Haaaand. Salute)

• Thanks 2
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Airborne Combat Veteran 
                                    🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

CE228461-8806-449A-836F-E0C25DA456E9.jpeg

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Don't know if that's real or not, but it certainly wouldn't surprise me if it was. Sounds like her....she's an absolute wreck. Between her and Quid Pro Jo ….jeez I tell ya.🤣

If you don't know if it's true why not find out instead of slamming someone.  Your better than that Blue.  I mean when has that clown ever posted any meme or anything that was fact.  I know this because I check his work and it is consistently wrong.  Critical thinking and all that.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

If you don't know if it's true why not find out instead of slamming someone.  Your better than that Blue.  I mean when has that clown ever posted any meme or anything that was fact.  I know this because I check his work and it is consistently wrong.  Critical thinking and all that.  

You wouldn’t know critical thinking if it bit you on the ass...asshole leftist

On 1/5/2020 at 4:52 PM, World Citizen said:

So is it true or not?