dictator trump on a firing spree.....

RedZone

7 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Vindman received a subpoena to testify.  He swore under oath to tell the truth.  He was required under law to report what he did.

He is also an Iraqi war veteran who has a Purple Heart and shrapnel which is still in his body.  Trump avoided the draft because of a fictitious bonespur.

He is punishing an American military war hero who told the truth.

The dems destroyed michael flynn career and coerced him to sign a letter that said he lied under oath so the feds wouldnt go after this kids. Hes the only one whose career has been completely destroyed as well as his life. He had to sell his house due to legal fees. But since he supports trump nobody talks about LT Gen Flynn

Trump cannot legally, vindictively fire those who testified.  Apparently the enforcement is similar to impeachment, I. e. 67% of the Senate must find him guilty.  Given that most Republicans will vote not guilty (out of fear of his retribution) he feels that he can do whatever he wants.  And will.

Firing an American war hero and his brother along with a supporter who donated one million dollars is only the start.

1 minute ago, BigDrop said:

Trump cannot legally, vindictively fire those who testified.  Apparently the enforcement is similar to impeachment, I. e. 67% of the Senate must find him guilty.  Given that most Republicans will vote not guilty (out of fear of his retribution) he feels that he can do whatever he wants.  And will.

Firing an American war hero and his brother along with a supporter who donated one million dollars is only the start.

Can u show evidence of ur first statement 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

The dems destroyed michael flynn career and coerced him to sign a letter that said he lied under oath so the feds wouldnt go after this kids. Hes the only one whose career has been completely destroyed as well as his life. He had to sell his house due to legal fees. But since he supports trump nobody talks about LT Gen Flynn

Note:  I am not a Democrat and actively dislike Bernie Sanders.  I would support Biden and Mike Bloomberg but no other Democrat.

I voted for John McCain and Mitt Romney but I must say this:

I live in D. C. where I was born.  The day before Barack Obama’s inauguration I walked the entire length of the National Mall.  I was proud of the United States Of America.

I do not feel that way today.

5 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Note:  I am not a Democrat and actively dislike Bernie Sanders.  I would support Biden and Mike Bloomberg but no other Democrat.

I live in D. C. where I was born.  The day before Barack Obama’s inauguration I walked the entire length of the National Mall.  I was proud of the United States Of America.

Ok but on that date when BO was elected 

I was not proud of this country and there are million more that felt the same

See how that works 

20 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

How do feel about a political party that has planned for an impeachment since even before the moment they lost the election?

One that screams Russian Collusion (and is proven a liar), yet puts forth a candidate who pays for Russian-sourced lies to attack their political opponent?

One whose candidate runs a foundation that accepts tens of millions in donations from Russians (with said foundation disappearing after political power was lost)?

A party who lets a certain pencil-necked and bug-eyed man stand up waving pieces of paper for months swearing he has evidence of RUSSIAN COLLUSION! only to be shown a liar? And then have the same guy stand in our nation's capital and manufacture a conversation portraying a president as a mobster?

Doe that have anything to do with why you don't feel proud today?

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, concha said:

How do feel about a political party that has planned for an impeachment since even before the moment they lost the election?

One that screams Russian Collusion (and is proven a liar), yet puts forth a candidate who pays for Russian-sourced lies to attack their political opponent?

One whose candidate runs a foundation that accepts tens of millions in donations from Russians (with said foundation disappearing after political power was lost)?

A party who lets a certain pencil-necked and bug-eyed man stand up waving pieces of paper for months swearing he has evidence of RUSSIAN COLLUSION! only to be shown a liar? And then have the same guy stand in our nation's capital and manufacture a conversation portraying a president as a mobster?

Doe that have anything to do with why you don't feel proud today?

Do you really care about an American war hero, a veteran with a Purple Heart who was wounded  in Iraq, vindictively fired by a draft dodger?

It is not about a political party (although I am a Republican).  It is about our Democracy being strong armed by a lying totalitarian fear monger.

D56B67C2-E846-47CB-A81E-9C5939ED80A1.jpeg

37 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Do you really care about an American war hero, a veteran with a Purple Heart who was wounded  in Iraq, vindictively fired by a draft dodger?

It is not about a political party (although I am a Republican).  It is about our Democracy being strong armed by a lying totalitarian fear monger.

I appreciate his service but have no idea as to whether or not he's a straight-shooter politically or in his current work. And neither do you.  The president does not trust him, so he goes.  That's how it works.

And stop with the MSNBC and CNN talking points. Democracy isn't being strong-armed. That's just stupid.  And Trump isn't a totalitarian, you fukwit. You sound retarded saying crap like that.  If he was a totalitarian there would have been no bullshit impeachment.  Dems would not control the House.  The majority of the mainstream press would not be free to wake up every morning to look for the next bullshit attack on him...  See how this shit works.

I have a newsflash for you:

Just because you don't like someone does not mean they're Hitler.  Really. It's true.

These memes were made for idiots like you:

161.jpg

Cynv8pKUAAI0rZI.jpg

• Thanks 1

Trump is doing everything in his power to be a dictator.  

Go online, google “newspaper” in any major city in the world.  If the country does not have English as it’s first language then add the world “English” to newspaper.  From the Sydney Morning Herald to the Vancouver Sun to the Straites Times (Singapore) to the London Times or Manchester Guardian on through Japan and almost everywhere else on earth.  Read what you find.  They-none of them are Democrats-will have an opinion on Trump and America.

Please look at what almost everyone else on earth thinks about America and Trump.

Please.

PS. As an aside for those news agencieson the Pacific Rim you are going to find it concerning their fear of the coronavirus.  Reading the Japanese news about the ship with almost 6,000 passengers docked in Yokohama for two weeks-and SIXTY-cases of the virus-it’s frightening.

2 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Trump is doing everything in his power to be a dictator.  Go online, google “newspaper” in any major city in the world.  If the country does not have English as it’s first language then add the world “English to newspaper.  From the Sydney Morning Herald to the Vancouver Sun to the Straites Times (Singapore) to the London Times or Manchester Guardian on through Japan and almost everywhere else on earth.  Read what you find.  They-none of them are Democrats-will have an opinion on Trump and America.

Please look at what almost everyone else on earth thinks about America and Trump.

Please.

What the hell has he done that's dictatorial? Use his phone and pen? Oh... wait...

And why the hell would I care what overwhelmingly left-of-center foreigners have to say? I don't give a shit what their opinions are. That you do is telling.

Every time I read a post of yours the word "pathetic" comes immediately to mind.

2 hours ago, BigDrop said:

Vindman received a subpoena to testify.  He swore under oath to tell the truth.  He was required under law to report what he did.

He is also an Iraqi war veteran who has a Purple Heart and shrapnel which is still in his body.  Trump avoided the draft because of a fictitious bonespur.

He is punishing an American military war hero who told the truth.

Have you ever fucking served? Do you know what chain of command means? It is a little bit important in the military world. His commanding officer stated he did not follow the chain of command. This is punishable under the UCMJ article 92 article 91. 

Take your military hero and shove it up your ass.

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Have you ever fucking served? Do you know what chain of command means? It is a little bit important in the military world. His commanding officer stated he did not follow the chain of command. This is punishable under the UCMJ article 92 article 91. 

Take your military hero and shove it up your ass.

Goodbye.

11 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Trump is doing everything in his power to be a dictator.  

Go online, google “newspaper” in any major city in the world.  If the country does not have English as it’s first language then add the world “English” to newspaper.  From the Sydney Morning Herald to the Vancouver Sun to the Straites Times (Singapore) to the London Times or Manchester Guardian on through Japan and almost everywhere else on earth.  Read what you find.  They-none of them are Democrats-will have an opinion on Trump and America.

Please.

Oh God is the world going to end again?

Haven't you wrote like 10 goodby posts already?

Why do you keep coming back?

5 hours ago, concha said:

I appreciate his service but have no idea as to whether or not he's a straight-shooter politically or in his current work. And neither do you.  The president does not trust him, so he goes.  That's how it works.

And stop with the MSNBC and CNN talking points. Democracy isn't being strong-armed. That's just stupid.  And Trump isn't a totalitarian, you fukwit. You sound retarded saying crap like that.  If he was a totalitarian there would have been no bullshit impeachment.  Dems would not control the House.  The majority of the mainstream press would not be free to wake up every morning to look for the next bullshit attack on him...  See how this shit works.

I have a newsflash for you:

Just because you don't like someone does not mean they're Hitler.  Really. It's true.

Easily the post of the year!  Excellent Concha!

8 hours ago, BigDrop said:

BTW he wasn't fired. He was reassigned.