Would you rather have 4 more years or get hit by a meteor?

noonereal

Just now, Bormio said:

Bloomberg impressed me as someone who doesn’t like people much at all.  Almost cold.  Even the way he is running his campaign - paying Democrat consultants to basically sit on the sidelines - because he has limitless funds. I think he will fail the “guy I’d like to have a beer with” test.  It will show through before the end.  Running a “competence without passion” campaign for President usually fails miserably.

He was already caught plagiarizing his campaign points.

People start to turn on him because they feel like hes buying the election and the rules are all being changed for him 

I think most NYers esp business people have to be somewhat cold. It's all about the numbers in business

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

He was already caught plagiarizing his campaign points.

People start to turn on him because they feel like hes buying the election and the rules are all being changed for him 

I think most NYers esp business people have to be somewhat cold. It's all about the numbers in business

Wall Street.  Trump is in construction.  It was not just about money - it was about building things.  Which is why Trump never fretted losing money.  To him money was just a means to an end - not the end.  And Trump connects with people viscerally in a way Bloomberg cannot.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Wall Street.  Trump is in construction.  It was not just about money - it was about building things.  Which is why Trump never fretted losing money.  To him money was just a means to an end - not the end.  And Trump connects with people viscerally in a way Bloomberg cannot.

Those are true points 

Bloomberg is into money. Hes into information and his Bloomberg network and things like that. He doesnt produce anything like u said with trump construction to really help or advance anything. 

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

My bet is the vape store worker is opting for a meteor....LOL

What a complete ass hole the Trump jerk is.

Both these guys display the emotional maturity of teen girls. The store dude is clears struggles and the Trump jerk off is simply being  piece of shit bully. 

Come on Iron., y0u ate better than this. Plus, this has been around for years, how about some fresh material.

5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Both these guys display the emotional maturity of teen girls. The store dude is clears struggles and the Trump jerk off is simply being  piece of shit bully. 

Come on Iron., y0u ate better than this. Plus, this has been around for years, how about some fresh material.

Freedom of expression brother. Did was wearing a hat and shirt of his choice (legal last time I checked) the clerk went bat shit crazy..even screaming like a toddler. Dude just wanted some vape juice for his wife and snow flake start screaming on the phone that be is wearing racist clothing...total bullshit.  You are smart enough to know that!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Hahahaha.  Seriously.  Dude should get fired/if he owns the store it should go out of business for being a dick, and the other guy should go where he’s wanted/not be a smarmy instigator.  This is the Branch Trumpidian equivalent of, “Bake that cake, bigot”.

I feel bad for the other guy who just wanted to get high and had to be exposed to that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Freedom of expression brother. Did was wearing a hat and shirt of his choice (legal last time I checked) the clerk went bat shit crazy..even screaming like a toddler. Dude just wanted some vape juice for his wife and snow flake start screaming on the phone that be is wearing racist clothing...total bullshit.  You are smart enough to know that!

Absorb what I wrote.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Absorb what I wrote.

I did...metaphorically speaking TRUMP supporter got un justly punched and he punched back. Trump doesn't lay down to the left like so many in the past...he gets puched repeatedly and punches back harder. Then the left...like a bully runs home crying because they Have never been punched back...quite simple to comprehend.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Nooner and the store employee have a lot in common. They would react similar in this situation, I have no doubt...

Nooner been unhinged for months now, he doesn’t know how to deal with Trump being his president. Hes pretty much morphed into a crying SF liberal hack and it’s enjoyable watching him meltdown. 

389EA60B-B13E-4EE8-8884-B5360B1117AC.gif

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I did...metaphorically speaking TRUMP supporter got un justly punched and he punched back. Trump doesn't lay down to the left like so many in the past...he gets puched repeatedly and punches back harder. Then the left...like a bully runs home crying because they Have never been punched back...quite simple to comprehend.

What can I do but laugh, honest. You are so removed from reality. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Nooner and the store employee have a lot in common. They would react similar in this situation, I have no doubt...

Nooner been unhinged for months now, he doesn’t know how to deal with Trump being his president. Hes pretty much morphed into a crying SF liberal hack and it’s enjoyable watching him meltdown. 

389EA60B-B13E-4EE8-8884-B5360B1117AC.gif

It is not I with the unhinged posts of metaphorical blood and gore, veins in the teeth crap, my misfit friend.  

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Sorry man but you have snow flake mentality...Trump guy went innther peacefully..snowflake threw a tantrum....plain as day...he you can't comprehend that then I can't help you.

Peace out brother

I can't be helped!

(seems I have heard that before!!!!!)

Peace out brother, enjoy your night

• Like 1

The guy had on a make America great hat as well as a trump shirt. The clerk screamed racism I'll be at like a little girl. For eight years I watched numerous people with Obama shirts and hats and I went about my business. I didn't scream I didn't throw a temper tantrum. I let it be. So please enlighten us all as to how he was a racist based on his hat and shirt

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

59 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

He's a lost little puppy...it's sad how shallow he is...😔

Krusty the welcher..you are the poster clown for removed from reality. They went in to store peacefully and the clerk acted ...well acted like you...a whiney hurt little 🐑.  Tell us will again how 650 a night equates to 8m a weekend? MJD hammered you on that...aka Rocky Round 1...and you ran away...maybe you were that clerk...buyvhe didn't have a 70's soul glow look...LOL

🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

No doubt that guy filming would have triggered you..to the point of you screaming like a girl...albeit from behind the safety of the counter...such a little snowflake...Bosco embarassment...bench warmer...water boy...and welcher...LOL

🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

it would be nice if you had the balls to show up to a Bosco game and call me one of those names...;)..f*in pussy....:$

• Haha 1