Would you rather have 4 more years or get hit by a meteor?

noonereal

1 hour ago, NorCalRuss said:

I would do whatever it took to get rid of liberal hacks like yourself and entire cities of ewes....

Accepted loss....

you know the differance between you and an asshole? 

Nothing. 

and I am and was NEVER liberal but I will not compromise my morals and ethics to support  a dangerous sick fuck as you have.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, concha said:

They realize there is a very real chance of that changing.  Trump's approval amongst minorities is in the mid-20s to mid-30s according to polling.  A Republican president usually gets single-digits in an election from blacks.

Even Van Jones on CNN is raising the alarm. He knows that Trump is making real inroads and that the Democratic Party cannot afford blacks leaving the liberal plantation.  Years of lies and bullshit are falling to actual results under Trump.

Chance...it's happening. I see it now with my family and friends. They were never Trumpers. Hated him. Now are slowly seeing what he is doing. I'm sure that they ALL have jobs now has something to do with it.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

you know the differance between you and an asshole? 

Nothing. 

and I am and was NEVER liberal but I will not compromise my morals and ethics to support  a dangerous sick fuck as you have.

You got your panties in a bunch pussy? Go find someone in a red hat to scream at crying whiny lil liberal hack....

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

You got your panties in a bunch pussy? Go find someone in a red hat to scream at crying whiny lil liberal hack....

you are a hate inspired Neanderthal

all you "little men" turn to physical altercation when they can't hold their own in word

Trump, your "little big man."

big_man.jpg

peace brother!

6 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

This is Bloomberg

Trump should include this is a campaign ad attacking Bloomberg

Mayor Bloomberg says WTC cop James Zadroga 'not a hero'

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/mayor-bloomberg-wtc-james-zadroga-not-hero-article-1.232108?fbclid=IwAR0UwFyOJL0eHTCA_3-JjYn65bIQbyYVHnjibvH76MvuIwAd2GzzU7G9fZg

5 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

The left just can't stop shooting themselves in the foot!

Figures. 

You guys call a drug addict a hero and a prisoner of war a coward. 

Black is white, white is black in Trumpland. 

"alternate facts," another Trumpland gem, good freakin' grief. 

48 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Keep going my intellectually challenged friend.

I had bone spurs. ROTFLMO!!!!!

It's so much fun smacking around the retarded....( can I say that? oh yeah, it's cool, it's Trumpland)

You can only say it on the internet.... 

You know, because you’re a coward...

Also a liberal hack. You and Cajun have a lot in common, think about that for a second...

2 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

You can only say it on the internet.... 

You know, because you’re a coward...

Also a liberal hack. You and Cajun have a lot in common, think about that for a second...

i am not a dumb ass like you if that is your point. 

Russ, just give it up. You support the immoral monster, I have values. Let's just leave it at that and shake hands.

peace brother

On 2/9/2020 at 11:17 AM, HSFBfan said:

This is Bloomberg

Trump should include this is a campaign ad attacking Bloomberg

Mayor Bloomberg says WTC cop James Zadroga 'not a hero'

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/mayor-bloomberg-wtc-james-zadroga-not-hero-article-1.232108?fbclid=IwAR0UwFyOJL0eHTCA_3-JjYn65bIQbyYVHnjibvH76MvuIwAd2GzzU7G9fZg

Bloomberg impresses me as someone who doesn’t like people much at all.  Almost cold.  Even the way he is running his campaign - paying Democrat consultants to basically sit on the sidelines - because he has limitless funds. I think he will fail the “guy I’d like to have a beer with” test.  It will show through before the end.  Running a “competence without passion” campaign for President usually fails miserably.