On the lighter side...

Troll

@Belly Bob since you liked the nature clips, here's the one I shot yesterday....😁

@Blueliner Your Handsome Hawk made an appearance 😄

enjoy...

Not sure if I posted the summer  bambi block party  a while back (same herd but much younger), but let me know if you missed it.

PS: 😲😲 LOL As I'm typing this.... I just had what 'some think a Jersey Devil' 😝 cruise thru the backyard...LOL...now I gotta see if the camera picked it up 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Read Weird NJ....great magazine...lots of articles on the JD

Have they put anything new out?  Those books are decades old ....

LOL...no focus and a horrible shot....but here's a NJ Devil that just cruised by me LOLOL...

Sure you can see them most anywhere...but they get very big (and probably alot bigger 😝 ) when they cruise thru the woods at night🤣.

BTW: I should submit my short story of rolling uphill off Ewing Ave. in Franklin Lakes one Halloween night To Weird NJ...🙄...but I think they have already covered that spot. 🤣

5 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

They come out quarterly...haven't read one in a while.  Their article on Actio. park...aka traction park was great...I ama proud survivor!

Been there done that... was a thread with that a while back.

As an alternative, there once was a ride called the Rampage in Seaside...

try it standing up...😝

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Troll said:

@Belly Bob since you liked the nature clips, here's the one I shot yesterday....😁

enjoy...

Not sure if I posted the summer  bambi block party  a while back (same herd but much younger), but let me know if you missed it.

PS: 😲😲 LOL As I'm typing this.... I just had what 'some think a Jersey Devil' 😝 cruise thru the backyard...LOL...now I gotta see if the camera picked it up 🤣

Pretty cool, Troll. Thanks for sharing! The Jersey Devil is a pigeon?( looks like a pigeon.)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Pretty cool, Troll. Thanks for sharing! The Jersey Devil is a pigeon?( looks like a pigeon.)

First reported in 1735 (like by Napolean's Brother? LOL)....From Wiki:... a legendary creature said to inhabit the Pine Barrens of South Jersey. The creature is often described as a flying biped with hooves, but there are many variations. The common description is that of a kangaroo-like or wyvern-like creature with a goat- or horse-like head, leathery bat-like wings, horns, small arms with clawed hands, legs with cloven hooves, and a forked tail. It has been reported to move quickly and is often described as emitting a high-pitched "blood-curdling scream"

The original..

image.png.9c4c6dfca82d19651e8a63abbee2205a.png

or...

image.png.f6b6645c9a16800961ee3c517e64f7e7.png

...or maybe... 

image.png.ed6c9b71fa46c7a6379940fbeaa73faf.png

😝

but most likely this guy (from my 2nd clip silly)...

328156300_00631_Moment(2).jpg.21cc283af5cdadc208db5f88e2ed10a6.jpg

But there is some good historical lore If you like that stuff.

😁

10 hours ago, Troll said:

enjoy...

Lmao you didn’t just film this but you went out of your way and edited it up

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lmao you didn’t just film this but you went out of your way and edited it up

was playing with something else on the video editor this morning, and there was some extra clips of the deer...🤷‍♂️

Took a whole 2 minutes 😜

Any requests Frogman? 😂 

Did you see the frog fight edit?

or just the frog as King of the Fountain? 🤣 

1 hour ago, Troll said:

was playing with something else on the video editor this morning, and there was some extra clips of the deer...🤷‍♂️

Took a whole 2 minutes 😜

Any requests Frogman? 😂 

Did you see the frog fight edit?

or just the frog as King of the Fountain? 🤣 

Lmao 😂 😂🤣 what frog fight??

where is this upstate NY?