Duncanville, TX Getting a Pretty Good RB from Louisiana...

RedZone

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You haven't listed crap.  You want to come across as some all knowing expert on TX.  I'm sure your "list" was as jacked up as your Duncanville list too.  

No list has been wrong.  You just can't take facts,  you instead steer the conversation to a place nobody is talking about

10 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

No list has been wrong.  You just can't take facts,  you instead steer the conversation to a place nobody is talking about

You were the one that mentioned cedar hill and Desoto getting transfers during their peak years.  I asked who those transfers were.  I've given you every opportunity to back up your statements.  

17 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You were the one that mentioned cedar hill and Desoto getting transfers during their peak years.  I asked who those transfers were.  I've given you every opportunity to back up your statements.  

They've been posted numerous times on here. You do the research for once

26 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

They've been posted numerous times on here. You do the research for once

I'm sure that list, if it exists, is as jacked up as your Duncanville comment. Since '15 samples has gotten two 4 star transfers: Marquez beason in '18 and Kendrick blackshire in '19.   😂 

👇🏼

On 10/2/2019 at 1:57 PM, steeler01 said:

Give it a couple of years and they'll put a piece out on Duncanville as well. How they magically get a transfer or two a year that's 4 and 5 star rated

39 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I'm sure that list, if it exists, is as jacked up as your Duncanville comment. Since '15 samples has gotten two 4 star transfers: Marquez beason in '18 and Kendrick blackshire in '19.   😂 

👇🏼

They just started their reign at the top.

You quoted me last year, saying give it a couple of years. Its been one year

How many transfers for Duncanville this year already? Not keeping count

I know,  its not as many as SJB right? Your go to move that's irrelevant

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

They just started their reign at the top.

You quoted me last year, saying give it a couple of years. Its been one year

How many transfers for Duncanville this year already? Not keeping count

I know,  its not as many as SJB right? Your go to move that's irrelevant

I didn't say anything about SJB.  Nice deflection.

You made an idiotic statement because you've been trying to prove all these transfers they have.(you went back to siggers and Nelson teansferrring from Desoto to try to make your point)  duncanville was relevant back in 2016.  

They are reigning now and have zero rated transfers this year, you're already off on your comment.  You have no damn idea how they get their talent even though we've told you many times already. 

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

Jordan Crook will be a 3 star prospect at worst when he's finally rated.  Offers from tons of Pac 5 schools.  

I'll bet whatever you want on that

Your argument will be he's not rated currently🤡

Jordan crook wasn't rated WHEN he transferred, that's the only point. 

Why would I need to bet on something that I know will be true, he'll get highly rated, AFTER transferring to DV.    

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I didn't say anything about SJB.  Nice deflection.

You made an idiotic statement because you've been trying to prove all these transfers they have.(you went back to siggers and Nelson teansferrring from Desoto to try to make your point)  duncanville was relevant back in 2016.  

They are reigning now and have zero rated transfers this year, you're already off on your comment.  You have no damn idea how they get their talent even though we've told you many times already. 

You've said it in the past

I did that last year.  They were getting impact transfers as I showed

They got a LB with offers from top 5 power conferences. What does his current ranking matter

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Jordan crook wasn't rated WHEN he transferred, that's the only point. 

Why would I need to bet on something that I know will be true, he'll get highly rated, AFTER transferring to DV.    

He didn't get those OFFERS after transferring though. 

So your being misleading purposely. 

https://n.rivals.com/news/offers-beginning-to-pour-in-for-2022-lb-jordan-crook

Crook transferring to Duncanville will have nothing to do with how he's rated by the recruiting sites. He'll probably end up being a 4 star and keep the Duncanville steak alive of 4 star or better the last 3 years(I recall they averaged getting at least 1 player 3 stars or better since Samples arrived).

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

He got two of those offers (total of 9) after transferring over. And they are his biggest ones: Baylor and Washington. 

Save yourself some ink, b/c Chris hicks who transferred over from cedar hill eventually be will rated as well.  Still, neither was when they went to DV. 

6 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

https://n.rivals.com/news/offers-beginning-to-pour-in-for-2022-lb-jordan-crook

Crook transferring to Duncanville will have nothing to do with how he's rated by the recruiting sites. He'll probably end up being a 4 star and keep the Duncanville steak alive of 4 star or better the last 3 years(I recall they averaged getting at least 1 player 3 stars or better since Samples arrived).

Not that's true either:  

2015-  no 3/4 transfers

2016- siggers and Nelson were 3 stars who transferred and played varsity in 2016.  2017 - no 3/4 transfers

2018- beason cousins 3/4 star rated

2019- blackshire 4 star

2020- none that transferred as rated 

He got two of those offers (total of 9) after transferring over. And they are his biggest ones: Baylor and Washington. 

Save yourself some ink, b/c Chris hicks who transferred over from cedar hill eventually be will rated as well.  Still, neither was when they went to DV. 

Baylor and Washington aren't better offers then USC. 

You're moving the goalposts now.  These kids not being rated currently has nothing to do with anything other than their current school year.

Chris Hicks offered as a Frosh in 2018 by Baylor

Not that's true either:  

2015-  no 3/4 transfers

2016- siggers and Nelson were 3 stars who transferred and played varsity in 2016.  2017 - no 3/4 transfers

2018- beason cousins 3/4 star rated

2019- blackshire 4 star

2020- none that transferred as rated 

When Hicks and Crooks get rated, it'll be 2018-2020 kids that end up being 3 stars or better

The last 3 years 

8 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Baylor and Washington aren't better offers then USC. 

You're moving the goalposts now.  These kids not being rated currently has nothing to do with anything other than their current school year.

Chris Hicks offered as a Frosh in 2018 by Baylor

USC 😂 

I’m not moving anything.  They weren’t rated no matter how much you want them to be when they transferred. 

the only way to describe crook NOW is as a highly recruited player.  That’s it! 

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

USC 😂 

I’m not moving anything.  They weren’t rated no matter how much you want them to be when they transferred. 

the only way to describe crook NOW is as a highly recruited player.  That’s it! 

USC isn't great at the moment, but anyone thinking that an offer from Washington or Baylor in football at any point in history has lost their minds

4 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

That's not the point. 

Baylor nor Washington are better offers then USC.  Nobody in their right mind would agree with you

It is the point.  It doesn’t carry as much prestige as it use to.  Regardless, 22% of crooks offers have come after he transferred to DV. 

It is the point.  It doesn’t carry as much prestige as it use to.  Regardless, 22% of crooks offers have come after he transferred to DV. 

It still carries much more prestige then Baylor and Washington ever will. There's a reason USC fires coaches(or they're on the hot seat) that go 9-3 routinely.  That's a great year at both of those other schools

Where he's at is irrelevant.  This kid was rated as the top LB in the country by some sources