Duncanville, TX Getting a Pretty Good RB from Louisiana...

RedZone

5 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Duncanville getting those transfers like steeler said last year. That's Samples for you.  A part of HS football regardless of what anyone says

No steeler at the time you made a claim about the number of rated transfers they had that wasn’t true. Oh BTW, they’ve still only received zero starred transfers this season.  😂 

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

Zero rated currently. Deflect all you want,  I was correct

You weren’t correct about crap. You peacocked about the 4**** that transferred annually that was false and now you’re trying to hitch your ride on this season being the same. There is no deflection.  The fact remains they have zero kids that are rated that transferred.  

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

You weren’t correct about crap. You peacocked about the 4**** that transferred annually that was false and now you’re trying to hitch your ride on this season being the same. There is no deflection.  The fact remains they have zero kids that are rated that transferred.  

I was correct about how they would be getting transfers annually filling needed spots.  LB, HB etc.  Just admit you were wrong 

9 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

I was correct about how they would be getting transfers annually filling needed spots.  LB, HB etc.  Just admit you were wrong 

everyone knows they get transfers that never was the argument.  You were yapping about the ratings of those players.  

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

everyone knows they get transfers that never was the argument.  You were yapping about the ratings of those players.  

I was talking about how they get transfers(Mathis and Samples) led teams

Then did the stars rating for the average transfer they get annually that's rated(at least one is usually a 3 star)

How many will start from the bunch that transferred in?

Just now, steeler01 said:

I was talking about how they get transfers(Mathis and Samples) led teams

Then did the stars rating for the average transfer they get annually that's rated(at least one is usually a 3 star)

How many will start from the bunch that transferred in?

This is what you were yapping about. 

👇

On 10/2/2019 at 1:57 PM, steeler01 said:

Give it a couple of years and they'll put a piece out on Duncanville as well. How they magically get a transfer or two a year that's 4 and 5 star rated

3 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

You missed a couple

Screenshot_20200302-163408_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200302-163402_Samsung Internet.jpg

You notice my comment?  I said we already know they get transfers.  You shifted your argument to something no one disputed then declare victory a few months later.  

You went from them getting 4/5 stars annually to they get 3 stars to now they get transfers to fill their needs regardless of rating.  Ridiculous steeler! 

13 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You notice my comment?  I said we already know they get transfers.  You shifted your argument to something no one disputed then declare victory a few months later.  

You went from them getting 4/5 stars annually to they get 3 stars to now they get transfers to fill their needs regardless of rating.  Ridiculous steeler! 

How many are gonna start?

When all is said and done, how many of these transfers will be rated 0 stars?

How about an answer to this. Not a change the subject one either

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

How many are gonna start?

When all is said and done, how many of these transfers will be rated 0 stars?

How about an answer to this. Not a change the subject one either

The reality is none of them are rated when they transferred that’s the point.  And we’ll find out in the fall who starts.  But that wasn’t in dispute.  Duncanville gets kids every year that contribute one way or another, they’re just not 4/5 stars like you originally stated 

31 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The reality is none of them are rated when they transferred that’s the point.  And we’ll find out in the fall who starts.  But that wasn’t in dispute.  Duncanville gets kids every year that contribute one way or another, they’re just not 4/5 stars like you originally stated 

I said they'd get some.  If you look at the pictures I posted above,  I said they become a top team by getting transfers.  They're getting transfers right? I bet one or two of them become impact players for them 

How many will start?

12 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

I said they'd get some.  If you look at the pictures I posted above,  I said they become a top team by getting transfers.  They're getting transfers right? I bet one or two of them become impact players for them 

How many will start?

That’s not completely true either.  Who was their transfer last year that made them a top team? 

before these current kids transferred over, regardless of their status, Duncanville was going to be a top team without them 

transfers supplement their talent they aren’t the core of their best players 

13 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

That’s not completely true either.  Who was their transfer last year that made them a top team? 

before these current kids transferred over, regardless of their status, Duncanville was going to be a top team without them 

transfers supplement their talent they aren’t the core of their best players 

How many transfers will start for Duncanville this year?

23 hours ago, steeler01 said:

How many transfers will start for Duncanville this year?

LMFAO..... coming from a jackass (Steeler) that peacocks with pride when California Private Schools like Mater Dei and St.Johns Bosco brag about all the Elite transfers they get.  Those schools actively recruit "Prospects" to come play for them.

Kids driving from all over Los Angeles to come play for both schools.  Ha-ha-ha.

Give me a FK'n break son!!

2 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

LMFAO..... coming from a jackass (Steeler) that peacocks with pride when California Private Schools like Mater Dei and St.Johns Bosco brag about all the Elite transfers they get.  Those schools actively recruit "Prospects" to come play for them.

Kids driving from all over Los Angeles to come play for both schools.  Ha-ha-ha.

Give me a FK'n break son!!

I guess Duncanville actively recruits to then right?

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

I guess Duncanville actively recruits to then right?

Town like Duncanville with public school this size is going to get some transfers.

for the most part DV just getting back the Duncanville kids who had been transferring away from DV to places like Bishop Dunne

Steeler is the biggest fraud on the board and doesn’t know Jack Shit about Texas much less the Duncanville area

3 hours ago, Texasball said:

Town like Duncanville with public school this size is going to get some transfers.

for the most part DV just getting back the Duncanville kids who had been transferring away from DV to places like Bishop Dunne

Steeler is the biggest fraud on the board and doesn’t know Jack Shit about Texas much less the Duncanville area

For the most part my ass. That area is a transfer haven. 

Cedar Hill, Duncanville,  and Desoto have all gone through phases now where depending on whose on top,  they're getting the transfers like anywhere else

8 hours ago, steeler01 said:

For the most part my ass. That area is a transfer haven. 

Cedar Hill, Duncanville,  and Desoto have all gone through phases now where depending on whose on top,  they're getting the transfers like anywhere else

You make a lot of generalizations but can’t back them up with hard examples.  Can you even list the train of transfers coming into Desoto and cedar hill when they were on top?