Coolest debate ever!!!

RedZone

10 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Did you finish your weekly homework assignment and figure out how many times You have to multiply 600 to get to 9 million yet ? 

and has the Ivy league dunce figured out when he charges $650.00 a night to the S.S. he's paying himself???...but a dope like you enjoys being ripped off by your idol....🤡

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

and has the Ivy league dunce figured out when he charges $650.00 a night to the S.S. he's paying himself???...but a dope like you enjoys being ripped off by your idol....🤡

I can’t believe how fucking dumb you are .... it’s quite perplexing. 

Again shit for pizza brains, michelle ran up a 9 million dollar bill in a week In Ireland to taxpayers . 

That’s the equivalent of fucking 12,300 days of trumps $650  secret service bill. 

He’s only been president for a little over a 1100 days. 

He would have to be president for 33 more years for the secret service bill to equal 9 million dollars .... a tab she ran up in a week. 

How fucking stupid  are you? 

Does your wife handle your finances (I hope) ? 

And you do realize the Clinton’s have secret service at their house in chappaqua right? Obama’s have them at all 5 of their mansions? Taxpayers are on the hook for men protecting/following Obama’s one affirmative action dunce daughter at Harvard and the other Michigan .... 

So in you’re world taxpayers should be on the hook to protect all the dem presidents and their kids but not Trump, our current President. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Again shit for pizza brains, michelle ran up a 9 million dollar bill in a week In Ireland to taxpayers . 

That’s the equivalent of fucking 12,300 days of trumps $650  secret service bill. 

He would have to be president for 33 more years for the secret service bill to equal 9 million dollars .... a tab she ran up in a week. 

And you do realize the Clinton’s have secret service at their house in chappaqua right? Obama’s have them at all 5 of their mansions? Taxpayers are on the hook for men protecting/following Obama’s one affirmative action dunce daughter at Harvard and the other Michigan .... 

So in you’re world taxpayers should be on the hook to protect all the dem presidents and their kids but not Trump, our current President. 

Krusty is not the brightest bulb in the lighting department...he needs to return his diploma to dbp and ramapo college

18 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

so the Ivy league dunce can do simple math?!..bravo!!...but he still can't figure out when the Pres. chargers $650.00 a night he's paying himself!....duh...maybe the other dopey Trumpers who like your post can figure it out??......🤡

49 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

650 bucks a night  vs 9 million by michelle in a week. 

Trivia time.... which number is greater? 🤔

you're not tired of looking like a fool??....who is the $650.00 a night check going to champ??...you still can't figure it out Mr. Ivy League?...maybe Ironmam can help you out....🤡

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

you're not tired of looking like a fool??....who is the $650.00 a night check going to champ??...you still can't figure it out Mr. Ivy League?...maybe Ironmam can help you out....🤡

Who’s the fool? 

You cant fucking add! Lmao. 

Trump isn’t taking the 400K presidential annual salary bozo which Obama your hero took for 8 years. 

So Trump is leaving 1.6 million on the table to be president for 4 years but is sticking it to the man by raking in 650 bucks a night? Lmao. 

Wow. 

Just when I think you can’t say anything stupider you actually do! 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

59 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Who’s the fool? 

You cant fucking add! Lmao. 

Trump isn’t taking the 400K presidential annual salary bozo which Obama your hero took for 8 years. 

So Trump is leaving 1.6 million on the table to be president for 4 years but is sticking it to the man by raking in 650 bucks a night? Lmao. 

Wow. 

Just when I think you can’t say anything stupider you actually do! 

such a dumb Trump sucker...🙄