Coolest debate ever!!!

RedZone

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

I heard mikey is getting killed 

When I tuned in they were all shouting at him to release all the women he has non-disclosure agreements with, from the bonds of their slavery type speech gagging agreements ....get this...

so they can all shout to the world what he did to all of them!!! đŸ€Ł

M's response after squirming and stumbling...no way, they were good contracts đŸ€Ł

They then went straight into accusing him of being a Republican and supporting republicans in the past...

That's all I saw....but the highlight comedy reels should be epic đŸ˜Č

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Talk about your plan not surviving first contact with the enemy.  A Paper tiger if ever there was one.  He had months to prepare for these attacks.  Everyone knew what his opponents would say.  What a joke.  

Recent polls have Bernie leading nationally, romping in NV, and almost tied in SC.  If he wins it’s hard to see how anyone, even Mayor Mike and his billions, can stop him.  Looks like we’re gonna have Bernie vs. Trump.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Talk about your plan not surviving first contact with the enemy.  A Paper tiger if ever there was one.  He had months to prepare for these attacks.  Everyone knew what his opponents would say.  What a joke.  

Recent polls have Bernie leading nationally, romping in NV, and almost tied in SC.  If he wins it’s hard to see how anyone, even Mayor Mike and his billions, can stop him.  Looks like we’re gonna have Bernie vs. Trump.  

There's a big "discussion" in the Bernie Bros camp about the VP running mate.  Us sensible ones are screaming Michelle !!!!

But there are those shouting...Stacy.

Bernie better listen to me.....

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

New York billionaires sure seem to the struggle with women.

Wait,  dictator trump bailed on New York. 

Just as I was writing a toss off post about how Chuck Todd for sure wasn't getting my vote, he asks Bloomberg: "Should you exist?"

What did we do to wind up living on this timeline?

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

There's a big "discussion" in the Bernie Bros camp about the VP running mate.  Us sensible ones are screaming Michelle !!!!

But there are those shouting...Stacy.

Bernie better listen to me.....

Rufus>>

Rufus,

If I've followed your posts correctly, at one time or another, you've pretty much named everybody as his running mate.  Everybody already knows the true winning combo is obvious: Bernie/Rufus...

Again, just my two stents.

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Paper tiger is the perfect description 

Bloomberg is not done because people are upset with him - he is done because people are laughing at him

1 hour ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

That was a really really weird scene......I could have done better.

That said he was up against some political wizards and Bloomburg is NOT a political wizard. Never has been truly.

Warren isn't going anywhere, but she is a political thoroughbred. It had to be tough for Bloomburg to take that abuse while looking UP to her all night.

• Haha 1

I'm not sure you guys understand the concept of debates.  They only mean one thing...and that's the concept of bringing in political contributions.  If you do well (at least the pundits think so) you have a shot at increasing your funding.  If you don't do well...you can see your revenue stream start to evaporate.

Unless your name is Mikey.  It doesn't matter what the pundits say...or the political boosters...Mikey has his own money.  Keep in mind that in today's world...debates don't do hardly anything to change people's minds.   The votes tell the story.  Warren looked like Attila in the debate...but she's a goner.  Bernie, Mikey and Petey will decide the Democratic nominee.  Personally...I don't expect it to be pretty.

The DNC is hell bent on keeping Bernie from the crown.  They've really been pushing Mikey to insinuate Hillary as his VP choice.  I don't believe he'll do that.  All they can do is threaten to withhold funding...(Smile).  Mikey don't give a shit.  I think he'll go with Midwest Amy if he wins the thing in Milwaukee.   But Bernie won't go down without a fight.  Like I said...it ain't gonna be pretty.

So stop worrying about debates.  They ain't even entertainment...unless you're into wrasslin.  Watch Star Trek Discovery instead.  And keep throwing out all those cute little memes...cause if that's all you got....Heh, Heh, Heh....

Rufus>>

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I'm not sure you guys understand the concept of debates.  They only mean one thing...and that's the concept of bringing in political contributions.  If you do well (at least the pundits think so) you have a shot at increasing your funding.  If you don't do well...you can see your revenue stream start to evaporate.

Unless your name is Mikey.  It doesn't matter what the pundits say...or the political boosters...Mikey has his own money.  Keep in mind that in today's world...debates don't do hardly anything to change people's minds.   The votes tell the story.  Warren looked like Attila in the debate...but she's a goner.  Bernie, Mikey and Petey will decide the Democratic nominee.  Personally...I don't expect it to be pretty.

The DNC is hell bent on keeping Bernie from the crown.  They've really been pushing Mikey to insinuate Hillary as his VP choice.  I don't believe he'll do that.  All they can do is threaten to withhold funding...(Smile).  Mikey don't give a shit.  I think he'll go with Midwest Amy if he wins the thing in Milwaukee.   But Bernie won't go down without a fight.  Like I said...it ain't gonna be pretty.

So stop worrying about debates.  They ain't even entertainment...unless you're into wrasslin.  Watch Star Trek Discovery instead.  And keep throwing out all those cute little memes...cause if that's all you got....Heh, Heh, Heh....

Rufus>>

Solid point Rufus.  I'm old enough to remember when a guy on the debate stage talked about the size of his dick and it didn't seem to make much difference...