OT-WE ALL KNEW IT!!! BYE TRUMPY

AztecPadre

4 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

OFFICERS are mostly GOP. But enlisted are mostly on the left. Just read three different sources showing me this...plus I knew that already.

Again, I know you have zero common sense and no education/college degree like most on the right...but tell me. Are there more officers in the military or enlisted? Take your time.

If not...continue living in denial and believing that the military is less american than the far righties waving their confederate flags and whining about a country that they didn't even discover first lol

Well then the enlisted guys better start getting their asses to the polls more often, because the GOP has won the military vote by a 2-1 margin for the last 3 cycles.

Just stop, dude. You're starting to look pretty silly.

4 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Well then the enlisted guys better start getting their asses to the polls more often, because the GOP has won the military vote by a 2-1 margin for the last 3 cycles.

Just stop, dude. You're starting to look pretty silly.

Polls or not...way more on the left in the military than right.

But that makes them umamerican according to some fucktards in this thread.

3 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

But that makes then umamerican according to some fucktards in this thread.

That's actually not true either, according to Pew and Gallup. They both have the military identifying at around 45% independent, and both the GOP and democrats at 25-30%. pretty closely mirroring the country in general.

There isn't "way more" of either.

Sorry.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, WulfTangClan said:

Yeah they do. Seen it for myself.

I know many of you righties don't have it...but let's use a little common sense here. 

Why in the fuck would anyone (with brains) in the military support a "leader" who gets them into unecessary drama and war? That's what your typical republican president does...have dick swinging contests with these countries around the world without any regard to our military. You're a damn fool if you think majority are on the right. Especially now. Yeah there might be a few brainwashed righties in there who could give a fuck about their own life, but it isn't anywhere near majority. Especially in branches where they aren't letting just anyone in like the Air Force and Navy.

Are you or have you been in the military? Any branch? If not why do you this it is ok for you to assume how those of us who did should think? This post is exactly why I cant stand you fucking libtards. So if your a conservative in the military you have been brainwashed? F U man.  

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

But that makes them umamerican according to some fucktards in this thread.

I spent 13 yrs in the Corps. You are clueless. Stick to girl scouts go sell some cookies.

38 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

That's actually not true either, according to Pew and Gallup. They both have the military identifying at around 45% independent, and both the GOP and democrats at 25-30%. pretty closely mirroring the country in general.

There isn't "way more" of either.

Sorry.

He doesn't have a clue. He is a classic lib. If you are in the military and voted for Hillary you have your shit together. If you are in the military and voted for Trump you are brainwashed.  This is exactly how all libs are. So very tolerant as long as you follow the flock. Step out of line...you better watch your ass.

During the time I spent in the Corps, we rarely talked about politics. We didn't give a fuck. Once you swear an oath it is to the United States of America. Not one time did I or any other service member swear an oath to a political party. Dumb shits like this clown will never get that.

24 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

He doesn't have a clue. He is a classic lib. If you are in the military and voted for Hillary you have your shit together. If you are in the military and voted for Trump you are brainwashed.  This is exactly how all libs are. So very tolerant as long as you follow the flock. Step out of line...you better watch your ass.

During the time I spent in the Corps, we rarely talked about politics. We didn't give a fuck. Once you swear an oath it is to the United States of America. Not one time did I or any other service member swear an oath to a political party. Dumb shits like this clown will never get that.

When I served the topic of party NEVER came up ever.  Only thing that came up was partying. ? 

But that was when Russia wasn't considered to be a friend of ours by anybody in this country. ?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

When I served the topic of party NEVER came up ever.  Only thing that came up was partying. ? 

But that was when Russia wasn't considered to be a friend of ours by anybody in this country. ?

Exactly. I think this guys perception of the military is going camping sitting around bonfires while discussing world events.  

16 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Exactly. I think this guys perception of the military is going camping sitting around bonfires while discussing world events.  

Can't speak to his experience but I think it's his honest opinion.  In the AF it was 4 1/2 years of practicing my heavy drinking and chasing women.  And making good friends. ☺

• Like 1

Just now, World Citizen said:

Can't speak to his experience but I think it's his honest opinion.  In the AF it was 4 1/2 years of practicing my heavy drinking and chasing women.  And making good friends. ☺

I cant either, hence the reason I asked if he served. If he served and formed this opinion then it is what it is. If not or if he is basing it off what his "family" who served are telling him. I couldn't give 2 squirts of piss about his opinion.

As for being in the military and being brainwashed if you voted for a conservative. I stand by what I said. He can eat a fat one.

18 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I cant either, hence the reason I asked if he served. If he served and formed this opinion then it is what it is. If not or if he is basing it off what his "family" who served are telling him. I couldn't give 2 squirts of piss about his opinion.

As for being in the military and being brainwashed if you voted for a conservative. I stand by what I said. He can eat a fat one.

Lol

On 5/18/2017 at 9:11 AM, thc6795 said:

I spent 13 yrs in the Corps. You are clueless. Stick to girl scouts go sell some cookies.

Don't give a fuck what you supposedly did. Truth be told..I don't believe majority of the people on this board when they claim to be in uniform. Most people move in silence when they've really done something instead running their fuckin' mouths like you.

Anyway, doesn't matter. Facts are facts. 

No one in their right mind votes for unecessary war happy leaders if they truly care about their own lives. Of course, this requires said person to be in their right mind.

On 5/18/2017 at 9:16 AM, thc6795 said:

Who said anything about Hillary? Fuck her, you...and Trump.

10 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

Who said anything about Hillary? Fuck her, you...and Trump.

I've rarely heard Hillary's name being brought up by the left.  Nearly always it's from the right when they don't want to address Trump.  Like you said, the left is over Clinton.  

Israel PM and Trump are showing off their bromance and holding a conference.  Can not stand that guy.  

21 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Nearly always it's from the right when they don't want to address Trump.

yep, that is the childish nature of most humans

21 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Like you said, the left is over Clinton.  

exactly, it's why she was not appointed by the electoral college.

On 5/17/2017 at 10:09 AM, DBP66 said:

your question is how much faith would I have in the press (written press I assume because talk radio is all right wing) if I was a righty?...I guess I'd base it on how many stories were actually proven to be false....which is a very small % IMO...therefore I'd have no conspiracy theory to fall back on like those on the right...

...how many of the stories generated by the press are a result of Donny doing or saying something STUPID....almost all of them the past few months...the buck stops at Donny desk....he owns the headlines....that's what he's all about....

And therein lies the problem.

The liberal media froths at the mouth when they catch wind of something Trump "said" no matter how irrelevant it may be. Can you blame them though when they can get such a rise and attentiveness out of viewers like yourself?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

And therein lies the problem.

The liberal media froths at the mouth when they catch wind of something Trump "said" no matter how irrelevant it may be. Can you blame them though when they can get such a rise and attentiveness out of viewers like yourself?

"Anonymous sources" say....

And they eat that crap up like it's chocolate ice cream.