fox's tucker carlson Hits U.S. Officials Downplaying Coronavirus: ‘Spent Weeks Minimizing’ a ‘Very Serious Problem’

RedZone

11 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Then there is hannity.......

https://www.mediamatters.org/sean-hannity/sean-hannity-claims-people-are-faking-concern-about-coronavirus-bludgeon-trump-new

Sean Hannity claims people are faking concern about coronavirus to “bludgeon Trump with this new hoax”

Trump wants to spin this rather than present the truth like Dr. Fauci (who corrected him in an early interview about how long a vaccine would take).  This has also influenced his decisions (played golf this past weekend while others met at the White House).  At the CDC he dressed like Bozo and constantly interrupted scientists. Trump reads and listens to little (other than friendly Fox) and cannot be presented detailed materials.  He bs’s almost everything,

As this goes on even hardened supporters will question his ability to protect them. Credit to Carlson for an important baby step.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

16 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Credit to Carlson for an important baby step.

tucker carlson at least has a college education....hannity NOT so much and you can definitely notice the contrast.

I pity fox viewers who don't know what to think or who to believe after listening to both (hannity/carlson) last night..

• Haha 1

Favilavir, the first approved coronavirus drug in China

The National Medical Products Administration of China has approved the use of Favilavir, an anti-viral drug, as a treatment for coronavirus. The drug has reportedly shown efficacy in treating the disease with minimal side effects in a clinical trial involving 70 patients. The clinical trial is being conducted in Shenzhen, Guangdong province.

At this time there are 13 companies working on vaccines for Novel corona viruses according to the following link. Not to be confused with Covid-19, Novel Corona  Viruses have been around for a very long time. But most of you already know the difference between the viruses, right?

https://www.clinicaltrialsarena.com/analysis/coronavirus-mers-cov-drugs/

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

tucker carlson at least has a college education....hannity NOT so much and you can definitely notice the contrast.

I pity fox viewers who don't know what to think or who to believe after listening to both (hannity/carlson) last night..

..tucker carlson was a lot more dramatic in his assessment than most on left media, in my opinion.  Nothing wrong with that.

Folks on the left just want people to pay attention, answers to questions and some transparency......AND, keep kellyanne conway away from a microphone.

For what it is worth... I studied Viruses in late 80's. So some of my knowledge is outdated. Viruses are very different from bacteria and are much harder to fight. Simple version of the AIDS Virus. The virus attaches to a cell and re codes the RNA or DNA and replicates. Think of a cell as having holes or ports in them and the virus as T shaped. The virus or T slips into the hole or port and blocks the antibodies that are sent to fight the infected cell. Mean time the infected cell is replicating and infecting other cells. The immune system becomes overloaded and stops fighting other diseases. Eventually you will die of some other disease but the main cause of death was the AIDS virus.    

Not sure how the Corona Virus works but you get the Idea of how it works on changing the DNA or RNA of cells.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BigDrop said:

Trump wants to spin this rather than present the truth like Dr. Fauci (who corrected him in an early interview about how long a vaccine would take).  This has also influenced his decisions (played golf this past weekend while others met at the White House).  At the CDC he dressed like Bozo and constantly interrupted scientists. Trump reads and listens to little (other than friendly Fox) and cannot be presented detailed materials.  He bs’s almost everything,

As this goes on even hardened supporters will question his ability to protect them. Credit to Carlson for an important baby step.

Nice to see you and the racist Cajun having a nice conversation about our great president. Maybe you should look in the mirror and ask yourself why you’re conversing with a dude that called someone a N...... here? 

Says lot about you old timer, but I guess that was normal during both your old asses day. 

11 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Tucker is likely just excited because he can call it the CHINESE Coronavirus and sell it as another example of "dirty" foreigners causing trouble in America.

Yeah, carlson got his Chinese "hits" in there at the end.

He might have a small point though this time.

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Then there is fox's trish "business" regan's rant last night.

She would fit in nicely with the wingnuts here. 😀

Pipe down, trish...know your place!

I didn't know trish was once a Miss New Hampshire. (1993)

I don't think "drama/acting" was her talent.