Democrats wanted a meth addict to be Governor of Florida

Bormio

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

I am classy.  I do want to tap old Candace.  The Right Wingers are trying to keep all dat Chocolate for this dude.  Now is old Candace being classy by thinking I and others are on a Plantation and do you really believe I don't think for myself.  Now Concha don't be condescending sir. 😎 

Image result for candace owens

Charlie Kirk is always with Candace.  

"Helpful" is not the same as "condescending".

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

Indeed but it would be nice to get that Grudge grind in on old Candace as she brings out that suppressed anger. 😎  I need some of the Liberated Ass that she keeps professing is no longer on the plantation.  Candace needs to give me some of that Freedom.  🤣 

The only one on a plantation is her... The plantation in her own mind.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Yeah she isn't even really black.

IDC if she's black,white,Mexican, Asian,purple,Gold whatever she wants or claims  to be.... 

IDC if she's Republican,Centrist,Democratic, Conservative,Liberal.... She's a loud mouth do nothing like every other politician... 

I've always been taught that if you want something you gotta work for it,earn it,make things happen for yourself by yourself. Self sufficiency and all that stuff.... 

I've never been a fan of Candace Owens... I don't need a someone to get me off the "Plantation" because I was never on it... I dance to the beat of my own drum.  If I agree with something the Republicans do then they'll get my support. If I agree with something the Democrats do then they'll get my support. But frankly I think both parties are just being ignorant.... Hell why are both parties even fighting each other... Shit the Republicans can't agree on anything together. Neither can the Democrats so what's the damn point? 

But regardless Candace suffers from Big head syndrome... And I'll be dammed if I follow her anywhere... 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

IDC if she's black,white,Mexican, Asian,purple,Gold whatever she wants or claims  to be.... 

IDC if she's Republican,Centrist,Democratic, Conservative,Liberal.... She's a loud mouth do nothing like every other politician... 

I've always been taught that if you want something you gotta work for it,earn it,make things happen for yourself by yourself. Self sufficiency and all that stuff.... 

I've never been a fan of Candace Owens... I don't need a someone to get me off the "Plantation" because I was never on it... I dance to the beat of my own drum.  If I agree with something the Republicans do then they'll get my support. If I agree with something the Democrats do then they'll get my support. But frankly I think both parties are just being ignorant.... Hell why are both parties even fighting each other... Shit the Republicans can't agree on anything together. Neither can the Democrats so what's the damn point? 

But regardless Candace suffers from Big head syndrome... And I'll be dammed if I follow her anywhere... 

I hope she doesn't read your post.

I'm sure she'd be crushed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/14/2020 at 2:17 AM, DevilDog said:

Can one of you far Right Wing Homies set up a meeting with Candace and I?  She wants me to read her book BLACKOUT: How Black America Can Make Its Second Escape From The Democrat Plantation and I want let her pet this bEast Texas Black Snake 🤣

HER:  The book Democrats don’t want Minorities to read.

ME:     The Black Snake Republicans don't want her to Pet 😎 

She has that ancient Egyptian look. She could have been a queen.

• Like 1

Just now, Cat_Scratch said:

She has that ancient Egyptian look. She could have been a queen.

Yes and I am needing her to give me some of that Emancipation Ass  🤣  She has the key to get me off of some imaginary Plantation.   This Brotha needs some liberating.  I don't want to read some book, I need to tap into the source of the book

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Yes and I am needing her to give me some of that Emancipation Ass  🤣  She has the key to get me off of some imaginary Plantation.   This Brotha needs some liberating.  I don't want to read some book, I need to tap into the source of the book

You better so see your wife SOON. Pull an all nighter with her if you need too. But we both know you don't want to get caught perv'n another woman with your wife in the room. 

justsayin...

• Haha 1

Just now, DevilDog said:

@Cat_Scratch

I really need liberating I am tired of the plantation and I need some of this Modern Day Republican Harriet Tubman.  Would one of You Right Wing Homies put in a word that old DD need her to break the chains of the imaginary oppression on an imaginary Plantation. Give me Candace or give me Death.   😎

Image result for candace owens

She is HOT... 10+