I don't like Madcow but, she is right.

noonereal

14 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

DD. Man, I tell ya. I blew it as I growing up by not really appreciating Chicago. Loved EW&F. As I got older I realized how talented Chicago was, and would reflect back and wonder what was I thinking🤣. Haven't got to see them live yet. . I remember their pop stuff that you'd hear on the radio...which was still really good...but then as I got older I listened to their whole albums and was like.....man these guy are pretty damn good! Horn section right up there with the best! Thanks for sharing!

That's what I realized when I grew up they both were bad ass.  I hated EW&F when I was a teenager.  My mom listened to that so of course it wasn't cool   She thought Prince, Black Sabbath and Funkadelic was going to send me to Hell.   Kool and the Gang had a good Horn section as well.  Man what happened to Music in America. 

This is freaking incredible right here.  Peace 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

That's what I realized when I grew up they both were bad ass.  I hated EW&F when I was a teenager.  My mom listened to that so of course it wasn't cool   She thought Prince, Black Sabbath and Funkadelic was going to send me to Hell.   Kool and the Gang had a good Horn section as well.  Man what happened to Music in America. 

This is freaking incredible right here.  Peace 

I saw James Brown in 1992 in Sacramento. Dude was like 80 and was up there killing it! You and I appear to be a lot alike in terms of music. I just love music...don't care what kind it is. Good music is good music if it can take you "to a place".😎

• Like 1