I don't like Madcow but, she is right.

noonereal

8 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Told you this had gotten to a point where it was going to re-elect him.  If Biden knew what was going on, he would be pulling his hair out.

Trump’s press conferences are a ray of sunshine in an otherwise bleak day.  People look forward to them.

yea...everyone LOVES a train wreck!!....😔

• Haha 3

Look, I am not all about politics in this situation.  It is serious.  But the Left keeps using it as a hammer against Trump, and talking about this helping get rid of him.  No laying of politics aside by them.  The man now has a 60% approval rating on the economy, when the market is down a third and GDP is going down by a quarter.  Surreal.  And maybe a sign y’all ought to start worrying about being Americans first.  Because if your goal is to turn him out of office, you are doing a damn poor job of it.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Told you this had gotten to a point where it was going to re-elect him.  If Biden knew what was going on, he would be pulling his hair out.

Trump’s press conferences are a ray of sunshine in an otherwise bleak day.  People look forward to them.

The man is orange Satan. 

On a more serious note, Madcow is only saying what I did over a week ago. Get TRump off TV and put out the professionals. 

The man is not believable and honesty is imperative now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

The man is orange Satan. 

On a more serious note, Madcow is only saying what I did over a week ago. Get TRump off TV and put out the professionals. 

The man is not believable and honesty is imperative now. 

Calling him Satan persuades no one.  Turns people off.  He is the President- he will be on TV - a lot at the present time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

the Left keeps using it as a hammer against Trump

This is complete an utter nonsense.

He put on his big boy pants and the press jumped to applaud him. They even ask him questions to "lead" him into giving quality answers. He just flat out refuses. 

The man is a disaster. He is totally unqualified, he is a terrible manager, he does not know the meaning of the word "proactive" and he does not take ownership of any situation. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

This is complete an utter nonsense.

He put on his big boy pants and the press jumped to applaud him. They even ask him questions to "lead" him into giving quality answers. He just flat out refuses. 

The man is a disaster. He is totally unqualified, he is a terrible manager, he does not know the meaning of the word "proactive" and he does not take ownership of any situation. 

Welcome to 4 more years.  And I am not taunting.  I am telling you the way it is - what the constant harangue is doing.  That - and the fact that the Democrats are offering a candidate that can’t chew his food.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

43 minutes ago, noonereal said:

one thing to keep in mind, it is CA and NY that make this country great

It is not AL and AR.  

CA and NY are two shitholes. Not the entire states. There is a lot of beautiful land and good people outside of NYC, Southern California and the Bay Area. 

The entire states shouldn’t be judged harshly because of the cesspools of NYC, LA and SF

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Come on man, you know in our lifetime NY and Ca are the powers. 

Sometimes, just sometimes, just get along when someone else is demonstratively correct. 

Sure they are bigger than any individual state, but the flyover country as a whole is hugely relevant (ask HRC).