I don't like Madcow but, she is right.

noonereal

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

CA and NY are two shitholes. Not the entire states. There is a lot of beautiful land and good people outside of NYC, Southern California and the Bay Area. 

The entire states shouldn’t be judged harshly because of the cesspools of NYC, LA and SF

This is not about people or beautiful geography. Their economies help make this country great. In contrast, what do states like AL and MS contribute to our overall economic strength or to any American strength for that matter? 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

The man is orange Satan. 

On a more serious note, Madcow is only saying what I did over a week ago. Get TRump off TV and put out the professionals. 

The man is not believable and honesty is imperative now. 

Man that would REALLY suck for you if the internet and other MSM was knocked out ....

Then your only entertainment would be listening to Orange Satan on your emergency response cell phone push messages...

wouldn't THAT be a hoot...

giphy.gif

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

This is not about people or beautiful geography. Their economies help make this country great. In contrast, what do states like AL and MS contribute to our overall economic strength or to any American strength for that matter? 

The little people are irrelevant- gotcha

• Confused 1

The rural and normally right wing areas of our country are the places where the food is grown for the heavily populated areas. That's their economic investment in our economy. 

They are hypocrites by and large as well though. They vote against giving people assistance while they take government subsidies year after year their own selves. 

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They grow our food. 

California ranks first in the United States for agricultural cash receipts followed by Iowa, Texas, Nebraska and Illinois.

Ten states generate more than $10 billion in agricultural cash receipts:  California ($43,544,001,000 and 11.63 percent of U.S. total), Texas, Nebraska, Illinois, Minnesota, Kansas, Indiana, Wisconsin and North Carolina.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

California ranks first in the United States for agricultural cash receipts followed by Iowa, Texas, Nebraska and Illinois.

Ten states generate more than $10 billion in agricultural cash receipts:  California ($43,544,001,000 and 11.63 percent of U.S. total), Texas, Nebraska, Illinois, Minnesota, Kansas, Indiana, Wisconsin and North Carolina.

CA grows the valuable food, the cash crops.

The Midwest grows feed and the corn that's used to make fake syrup. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

CA grows the valuable food, the cash crops.

The Midwest grows feed and the corn that's used to make fake syrup. 

Yep.

Who eats anything that comes from wheat? And let's not get started on all the hoax food coming from cattle and cows.

👍

39 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Fairy tales she claims president Trump is spreading fairy tales. No you dumb cunt he is spreading hope.

Prominent Drs. Around believe they have found a cure. Why doesn't the media want you knowing? Why do they want you locked in your homes?

And that come out so loud clear in his press conference when asked about calming the fears of those fearful.  😂 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, noonereal said:

The man is orange Satan. 

On a more serious note, Madcow is only saying what I did over a week ago. Get TRump off TV and put out the professionals. 

The man is not believable and honesty is imperative now. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣👍🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 hours ago, noonereal said:

one thing to keep in mind, it is CA and NY that make this country great

It is not AL and AR.  

You are fucked up, Mr. Self Absorbed. Your attitude is what's wrong with our country. Their respective economies may be important. But everyday life in these shitholes sucks for anyone not rich or that hasn't lived there for a long period time....as evidenced by the mass migration out of the state by middle class citizens and newcomers to the workforce. I make a decent wage after 30 years, and I would barely be able to live here if hadn't already lived here my entire life. Hence my move to Tennessee for my retirement. Other than the beaches and mountains, CA sucks. I don't even like the weather anymore. Same damn temp all year. No seasons. But hey, you keep thinking that you're better and smarter than everyone👍

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

And that come out so loud clear in his press conference when asked about calming the fears of those fearful.  😂 

That's exactly what I hear from him every time he speaks...hope!... other than the one time where he lost his cool (and he did...shouldn't have said what he did). But you know what, he's just sick of it. Like so many of us. I don't blame him one iota for calling out that prick. He must have said "hope" or "work together" or "we'll get through this" or "America will beat this" etc at least a hundred times in the presser....and these idiot, loser, unethical, so-called...journalists keep going back to the BS questions trying to get an "I gotch" moment and stoking MORE fear. Not reassurance.  I'm sure that you don't see that at all, though, right? ...being an independent and all.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

That's exactly what I hear from him every time he speaks...hope!... other than the one time where he lost his cool (and he did...shouldn't have said what he did). But you know what, he's just sick of it. Like so many of us. I don't blame him one iota for calling out that prick. He must have said "hope" or "work together" or "we'll get through this" or "America will beat this" etc at least a hundred times in the presser....and these idiot, loser, unethical, so-called...journalists keep going back to the BS questions trying to get an "I gotch" moment and stoking MORE fear. Not reassurance.  I'm sure that you don't see that at all, though, right? ...being an independent and all.

A lot of us take him collectively, it’s not just one sound bite here or there it’s him in totality.

it was an easy question to answer, and one that would have made him look like a genius If he answered assuringly and confidently.

Instead  he made a non player a central figure in this briefing by turning his rage to some random reporter.  Leaders don’t take charge that way.  (In that moment all he was doing was passing on information/updates to the public) 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

A lot of us take him collectively, it’s not just one sound bite here or there it’s him in totality.

it was an easy question to answer, and one that would have made him look like a genius If he answered assuringly and confidently.

Instead  he made a non player a central figure in this briefing by turning his rage to some random reporter.  Leaders don’t take charge that way.  (In that moment all he was doing was passing on information/updates to the public) 

He said it 100 times. But this clown wouldn’t let up. I agree that Trump should have simply answered the question...again....but he’s had enough of the constant attempt to undermine what he’s trying to do for US. He probably hasn’t slept in a week and lost his cool. I usually have no problem with him calling these lying “journalists” out. 99% he does it fine by me. But this time he was clearly pissed and lost his cool a bit. Wasn’t a good look. But any objective person knows as to why.he lost it. The less objective people got a small “gotcha” moment. 

• Confused 1

53 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

You are fucked up, Mr. Self Absorbed. Your attitude is what's wrong with our country. Their respective economies may be important. But everyday life in these shitholes sucks for anyone not rich or that hasn't lived there for a long period time....as evidenced by the mass migration out of the state by middle class citizens and newcomers to the workforce. I make a decent wage after 30 years, and I would barely be able to live here if hadn't already lived here my entire life. Hence my move to Tennessee for my retirement. Other than the beaches and mountains, CA sucks. I don't even like the weather anymore. Same damn temp all year. No seasons. But hey, you keep thinking that you're better and smarter than everyone👍

When noonereal gets into a debate with guys at or above his intelligence grade (which happens often on these boards, as illustrated by this thread in particular).  His self delusions of grandeur are insufferable.

trinity league 6.jpg

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

And you can’t compare him to just any old leader. He is the only leader in this country where all of the “subordinates” are protected by the first amendment and can say what they want about him without ramification. And he’s the only President that’s had to endure THIS kind of an exercise of that right from his subs. Would you ever treat your superior like the way Trump is treated minute but minute by the Trump haters/media? He’s only human...if he snaps there’s likely an equal guilty party they pushed the envelope. 

10 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

When noonereal gets into a debate with guys at or above his intelligence grade (which happens often on these boards, as illustrated by this thread in particular).  His self delusions of grandeur are insufferable.

trinity league 6.jpg

This^^^^ Without question. It’s pretty comical really. Elite Barbie gets worked up into a triggered tizzy at the mere mention of Trump. 

5 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

And you can’t compare him to just any old leader. He is the only leader in this country where all of the “subordinates” are protected by the first amendment and can say what they want about him without ramification. And he’s the only President that’s had to endure THIS kind of an exercise of that right from his subs. Would you ever treat your superior like the way Trump is treated minute but minute by the Trump haters/media? He’s only human...if he snaps there’s likely an equal guilty party they pushed the envelope. 

The media is not subordinate to him, they are independent of him. 

since his campaigning years ago he’s ripped into the media calling them an enemy of the state and referencing gov agencies as deep state and unAmerican. That type of rhetoric is not going to be endearing to them.  That type of language creates...enemies 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

He said it 100 times. But this clown wouldn’t let up. I agree that Trump should have simply answered the question...again....but he’s had enough of the constant attempt to undermine what he’s trying to do for US. He probably hasn’t slept in a week and lost his cool. I usually have no problem with him calling these lying “journalists” out. 99% he does it fine by me. But this time he was clearly pissed and lost his cool a bit. Wasn’t a good look. But any objective person knows as to why.he lost it. The less objective people got a small “gotcha” moment. 

He could have said “next question”. He controls who speaks and what he answers to.