Why won't Trump help NY as asked?

noonereal

Just now, concha said:

Unemployment rates are due to businesses hiring, Andy.

Business knew Trump and his policies were coming for 2-3 months prior to his inauguration.  🤡

Pray tell, Andy, given that unemployment has bne nowhere for over a year prior to Trump, are you actually going to give credit to Obama?

🤣  🤡

It's just too easy.

Fucking Andy!!!!

5 minutes ago, The Guru said:

No better sign than this.

Even a master liar and spinner like yourself is struggling mightily to explain your obvious lies and contradictions.

😄

Andy,  you keep saying shit and not proving it.

Do you realize that?

Or is your (unfounded) self-praise reflex just too strong? 🤣

2 hours ago, The Guru said:

concha claims that in a world of less than 3% growth we were "prospering" economically. How were we prospering? Why, unemployment was low!

Well, Andy, growth has been higher and unemployment lower and real wages higher than what Trump had handed off to him.

Right, Andy? 🤡

33 minutes ago, concha said:

Business knew Trump and his policies were coming for 2-3 months prior to his inauguration.  🤡

Look at this guy scrambling.

😄

So 2-3 months before he takes office businesses start hiring more people. Things move fast for new Presidents!

But....

On 3/8/2017 at 4:21 PM, concha said:

He's been in power six fucking weeks and you already know the results.

.....6 weeks after his inauguration we can't judge anything.

In fact we got a "fucking" out of concha because he was so exasperated by such a claim.

🤡

36 minutes ago, concha said:

Pray tell, Andy, given that unemployment had gone nowhere for over a year prior to Trump, are you actually going to give credit to Obama?

Because you're being dishonest as usual.

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

2020-03-24_14-33-38.png.415761d9ac74cfc149a05256f05a6e54.png

It was 4.9% in January 2016 and 4.7% in January 2017.

The unemployment went down consistently for 7 years. That means nothing to concha. It continues to go down under Trump and he claims Trump is the cause.

Mind you he can't tell you what "policies" these businesses were so eager to hire over.

The one thing we all know about (a trillion dollar tax cut) amounted to a .2% bump in average GDP.

Otherwise? Just noise.

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

Look at this guy scrambling.

😄

So 2-3 months before he takes office businesses start hiring more people. Things move fast for new Presidents!

But....

.....6 weeks after his inauguration we can't judge anything.

In fact we got a "fucking" out of concha because he was so exasperated by such a claim.

🤡

Andy,  I know this is your MO (making ridiculous declarations) but get a grip, lad.

Andy Stupid Point #1:  I did not say that they started hiring before he became president. If that were the case then the unemployment would have dropped in the couple of months prior to Trump taking over. It increased. But knowing that Candidate A has won and they have certain stated policies that differ from loser Candidate B, they can start planning. Or is that incorrect in Andyworld?

Andy Stupid Point #2:  The "6 weeks" comment was not about unemployment rates.  Here's Andy being dishonest again. Since Andy's dishonest, here is the quote and date of the post I reacted to:

On 3/8/2017 at 1:33 PM, Rufus69 said:

I do not deny nor impede another person's right to their opine.  However; I will say...I have never nor do I EVER expect "trickle-down" economics to work for anyone except the rich.  The tax breaks proposed by Trumpy and his Gang are devastating to the livelihood of those not in the top 2% regulated by income.  The current administration does NOT serve the people.  They serve the rich.  If left unchallenged...corporations will rule more of the world than they do now.  And then...all is lost.

Rufus>>

But Andy's honest... LMAO.

6 minutes ago, concha said:

Andy Stupid Point #1:  I did not say that they started hiring before he became president. If that were the case then the unemployment would have dropped in the couple of months prior to Trump taking over. It increased.

Wrong.

Whatever your definition of "couple months" is:

It was 4.9% in October 2016 and it was 4.7% in January of 2017.

It was 4.7% in November 2016 and 4.7% in January of 2016.

Do you ever tell the truth?

Because you're being dishonest as usual.

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

It was 4.9% in January 2016 and 4.7% in January 2017.

The unemployment went down consistently for 7 years. That means nothing to concha. It continues to go down under Trump and he claims Trump is the cause.

Mind you he can't tell you what "policies" these businesses were so eager to hire over.

The one thing we all know about (a trillion dollar tax cut) amounted to a .2% bump in average GDP.

Otherwise? Just noise.

Jesucristo you are just WEIRD. Seriously.

I pointed that unemployment had hardly moved in the 12-18 months prior to Trump taking over.  A 0.2% shift over an entire year qualifies as hardly moving.

I am happy letting the class look at that table and judge for themselves.

Using 4.7% in January 2017 as a point of reference, under Trump the unemployment rate dropped half a point in 8 months. It took Obama 16 months to do so. Within a year under Trump, it had dropped ANOTHER half-a-point. And this was in theoretical full employment territory. Right, Andy?

Though you are too slow and/or too dishonest (I vote for both) to admit it, much of the drop in unemployment rates under Obama's tenure was due to millions of people leaving the workforce (hence a precipitous drop in the labor participation rate). This is a simple mathematical fact.

Keep trying, Andy...  🤡

1 minute ago, concha said:

Jesucristo you are just WEIRD. Seriously.

I pointed that unemployment had hardly moved in the 12-18 months prior to Trump taking over.  A 0.2% shift over an entire year qualifies as hardly moving.

No, you said it had gone nowhere.

57 minutes ago, concha said:

Pray tell, Andy, given that unemployment had gone nowhere for over a year prior to Trump, are you actually going to give credit to Obama?

Then you lied and said that it increased in the couple months before Trump took over.

That's not true either.

concha never tells the truth.

Wrong.

Whatever your definition of "couple months" is:

It was 4.9% in October 2016 and it was 4.7% in January of 2017.

It was 4.7% in November 2016 and 4.7% in January of 2016.

Do you ever tell the truth?

Andy, you just aren't very bright.

You pointed to the unemployment rate dropping just four months after Trump became president. Right?

The point that either sailed right over your melon or you are being dishonest about is that employing is done overwhelmingly in the private sector and employers knew Trump and his policies were coming 2-3 months before the inauguration. That means 6-7 months for private sector reaction. Not just 4, Andy.

🤡

Have you ever looked in Khan Academy or "Critical Thinking for Idiots"?

🤣

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

It was not.

You can't "fucking" judge performance in 6 weeks.

Then two days later you judged performance.

Anybody can check it out for themselves.

You = 🤡

Andy,  I supplied the quote for all to see.

Unlike you, when you could have.