Why won't Trump help NY as asked?

noonereal

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

Looks like Illinois is having the same problem with trump. 

Any thoughts on why he wont act? 

Because it looks cool to invoke the Defense Production Act, but not be responsible for actually doing anything with it.  The strategy now appears to be to blame the governors.  

Here's Cuomo this morning:

Here's IMPOTUS an hour later:

Maybe it would be better if he just went golfing.  He has a long history of rewarding his friends and punishing his enemies anyway.  Maybe NY and IL should just band together with a few other states like CA and if anything is left over back up the other states should they fail...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Because it looks cool to invoke the Defense Production Act, but not be responsible for actually doing anything with it.  The strategy now appears to be to blame the governors.  

Here's Cuomo this morning:

Here's IMPOTUS an hour later:

Maybe it would be better if he just went golfing.  He has a long history of rewarding his friends and punishing his enemies anyway.  Maybe NY and IL should just band together with a few other states like CA and if anything is left over back up the other states should they fail...

DJT...leadership at its best!!  😂 

• Like 2

Just now, World Citizen said:

Well, why is it he won't act?  Stay focused for 1 minute and answer, if you can, like a grown up.  No need to get defensive or deflect in this situation.  It is a simple question.

He’ll give you a run down of how he did a travel ban, declared a national emergency and provided billions in aid.  

for added emphasis he’ll remind you DJT decreased the unemployment rate and has a solid GDP

wash, rinse and repeat for any question you have for him. 

• Haha 2

This has nothing to do with the president, but at our daily briefing on Friday we were told that our supplies are not being replenished because "everything is being sent to New York".

Guess they decided to help the big population center (smart choice) while leaving us to fend for ourselves.  I spend about half my day explaining the difference between a regular mask and an N95 and why were were better off using the regular masks.

3 minutes ago, Rippers said:

This has nothing to do with the president, but at our daily briefing on Friday we were told that our supplies are not being replenished because "everything is being sent to New York".

Guess they decided to help the big population center (smart choice) while leaving us to fend for ourselves.  I spend about half my day explaining the difference between a regular mask and an N95 and why were were better off using the regular masks.

NY is the the center of the outbreak 

it only makes sense 

52 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Or 150B in cash to Iran...with a pinky promise not to use us for nuclear production..Iran....IRAN who chants Death to America...Obama you PUSSY!

How dumb can people be?  You know the truth but continue to put forth a damn lie.  Why? 

It was their money and it wasn't 150B.  End of story.  Go read what other countries said about this, unless they are all lying too.  It was part of the deal to prevent Iran from building a bomb and there were 5 other countries involved.  It was not a Obama decision alone.

But we are much better off and much safer now since they can build a bomb without anybody checking them right?

smdh

How do you guy's get through the day with your refusal to listen to scientist, believe no one except Trump, blame everything on the media, and continue your losing battle with reality?  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rippers said:

Where are you?..N.Y. needs supplies yesterday.

• Like 1