Why won't Trump help NY as asked?

noonereal

https://www.forbes.com/sites/aparnamathur/2019/02/08/the-baby-boomers-are-doing-just-that-booming/#2c6e40e920c4

Over the past year, data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics shows that nearly 40 percent of all employment gains were driven by Americans aged 55 and older. Going back further, the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis notes that all of the net increase in employment between 2000 and 2017—nearly 17 million jobs-- has been among workers aged 55 and older. The job market is booming because older workers are continuing to participate in the labor market longer, and at higher rates than we imagined. 

54 minutes ago, concha said:

But for some reason, I am a liar because BLS data proves Andy wrong.

From 2000 to 2015, most of the major demographic groups saw a decrease in labor force participation. Teenagers experienced the largest drop in participation, which coincided with a rise in their school enrollment rate.

Fanatical, deluded concha trying to save face.

And lying, again, about what the BLS says.

5 minutes ago, The Guru said:

From 2000 to 2015, most of the major demographic groups saw a decrease in labor force participation. Teenagers experienced the largest drop in participation, which coincided with a rise in their school enrollment rate.

Fanatical, deluded concha trying to save face.

And lying, again, about what the BLS says.

🤣 🤣🤣

Andy, what affects labor participation more?

A drop in one demo of 1.3M people (per the BLS! 😂).

Or a drop in another of 1.2M people( per the BLS! 🤣)?

🤣

Andy can't do math.

🤣

Let's help Andy:

1.3M > 1.2M people, Andy.

That means as a component of a greater total, it has more effect.

🤡

Just now, The Guru said:

Now concha is claiming that the BLS can't do math.

🤡

Triggered.

Deluded.

Liar.

WOW

DAMN

I'm using their own data, Andy.

Forbes did too.

As did Pew Research.

This is one of the funniest things I've seen on this board.

And that's saying something.

🤣

25 minutes ago, The Guru said:

I'm calling you a liar for the many, many times you've been caught lying.

And they're all documented.

Let's see...

Your latest (and only decent one) was me referring to "accelerated" decline in AA unemployment when I should have focused simply on it being at a record low.  THIS is the best you've shown. The BEST.😂

You have harped in the following two being "breathtaking" (You must have clutched your pearls when you read them!  😂 )"

1. I pulled unemployment from portalseven.com that had not been updated to the latest BLS numbers for some reason.  The difference? 0.1%.  ZERO POINT ONE PERCENT. So that site having old data that is 0.1% off the revision makes me a liar.  🤣
  2. The other is classic Canes/Andy.  I say that the unemployment rate under Obama "went nowhere" in the last 12-16 months of his presidency, having moved just 0.2% in an entire year. I used a frigging idiom. 🤣  Andy's reaction? That isn't literally "nowhere", so he gets upset about this latest "breathtaking lie".  🤡

What kind of weirdo behaves like this????

Andy does. 🤣