Why won't Trump help NY as asked?

noonereal

16 minutes ago, Troll said:

Yet you were still caught over and in front of your skis šŸ˜²

A straw man might say, the actual 'point' was that it would 'delay' aid...

....WHERE A MORNING PASSAGE WOULD NOT šŸ¤”

Ā 

Not past the point of attempting to save face tho?

giphy.gif

šŸ˜

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thatā€™s not true because I knew theĀ goal was to get $$ to folks within 2 weeks. They also stated last night the 1st vote would be this afternoon at 1:00. Ā The morning date was changed immediately.Ā 
Ā 

Ā  This is fromĀ the WaPo on the 17th.Ā 

ā€œ...Weā€™re looking at sending checks to Americans immediately,ā€ Mnuchin told reporters Tuesday. ā€œAnd I mean now, in the next two weeks.ā€

Ā 

Just now, Horsefly said:

Thatā€™s not true because I knew theĀ goal was to get $$ to folks within 2 weeks. Ā This is fromĀ the WaPo on the 17th.Ā 

ā€œ...Weā€™re looking at sending checks to Americans immediately,ā€ Mnuchin told reporters Tuesday. ā€œAnd I mean now, in the next two weeks.ā€

Ā 

lose a day and it has been delayed....

No matter what you think about whats been reported...

Ā 

Hey check out the new smileys they've added for our quarantine Ā 

šŸ˜·šŸ¤§šŸ¤•šŸ¤’

Just now, Troll said:

lose a day and it has been delayed....

No matter what you think about whats been reported...

Ā 

Hey check out the new smileys they've added for our quarantine Ā 

šŸ˜·šŸ¤§šŸ¤•šŸ¤’

This isnā€™t your local bank where youĀ cut checks the day if after approval. Ā 

Them not approving it for hours withinĀ a day does nothing materially to not reaching the goal of 2 weeksĀ 

read more and understand the processesĀ and post less memesĀ 

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

This isnā€™t your local bank where youĀ cut checks the day if after approval. Ā 

Them not approving it for hours withinĀ a day does nothing materially to not reaching the goal of 2 weeksĀ 

read more and understand the processesĀ and post less memesĀ 

You have been out over your skis for days...

too bad.

šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Just now, Troll said:

You have been out over your skis for days...

too bad.

šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Lol Ā I made you look foolish the otherĀ day and now youā€™reĀ trying your best to get points off a convo Iā€™m having with THC. Ā 

when are you goingĀ to reply to my post I made to you when you claimed folks are flockingĀ to Alabama? Thatā€™s what YOU should be focused on or accept defeat and move onĀ Ā šŸ˜‚Ā Ā 

12 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Lol Ā I made you look foolish the otherĀ day and now youā€™reĀ trying your best to get points off a convo Iā€™m having with THC. Ā 

when are you goingĀ to reply to my post I made to you when you claimed folks are flockingĀ to Alabama? Thatā€™s what YOU should be focused on or accept defeat and move onĀ Ā šŸ˜‚Ā Ā 

lost LOL.. been busyĀ šŸ¤£

Here let me help you out with that "More Valuable State" argument....

I'm gonna say that if you agree with THAT ONE....then you just BUSTED YOUR OWN laughter and any suggestions of 'racism' for your boy T in endorsing immigration from say Norway, over others...

here's a new clip that might explain it to you...šŸ˜œ

Ā 

Try keeping your šŸ‘€ on the ball...

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

lost LOL.. been busyĀ šŸ¤£

Here let me help you out with that "More Valuable State" argument....

I'm gonna say that if you agree with THAT ONE....then you just BUSTED YOUR OWN laughter and any suggestions of 'racism' for your boy T in endorsing immigration from say Norway, over others...

here's a new clip that might explain it to you...šŸ˜œ

Ā 

Try keeping your šŸ‘€ on the ball...

CA is more valuable than AL or MS to this countryā€™s economy. Ā Disprove it with stats. Ā 

However,Ā here is what I refutedĀ of yours when DD said no one is flockingĀ to AL. Ā 
šŸ‘‡

On 3/21/2020 at 6:05 PM, Troll said:

Knock knock......

THEY ARE...

Ā 

NOTE: You conveniently left out your patented "only when someone has power over you" does it matter, mantra....

Ā 

On 3/21/2020 at 6:28 PM, Horsefly said:

The South is growing at a breakneck pace, but Alabama is just along for the ride.

The Yellowhammer State added around 15,500 people between 2018 and 2019, according toĀ new dataĀ from the U.S. Census Bureau. Thatā€™s a 0.3 percent increase - the 26th fastest rate of growth in the United States.

Ā 

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

it is the same reason...they hate Trump more than they love America. Fuck love they dont evan like America anymore.

come on man.... that is just silly

the GOP is pro big corps, the DEms are pro the working man

Obviously it';s not this cut and dry but we all know in macro this is true.

Ā 

Ā 

5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

it is the same reason...they hate Trump more than they love America. Fuck love they dont evan like America anymore.

They've already passed two other major relief bills. This is just the final one (hopefully).

But, thc6795, I thought this was an overblown hype-job? Much ado about nothing, right?

šŸ˜„

• Haha 1

Fauci on Trump: 'I can't jump in front of the microphone and push him down'

The nation's top infectious disease expert, Dr. Anthony Fauci, described the challenges of working with the Trump administration during theĀ coronavirus pandemicĀ in an interview with the journalĀ ScienceĀ published Sunday.

Asked how he responds to falsehoods from the President during press conferences, Fauci said, "I can't jump in front of the microphone and push him down," according to theĀ interview.

"OK, he said it. Let's try and get it corrected for the next time," Fauci said.

The director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Fauci has advised six presidents and has played a central role in the White House's Coronavirus Task Force.

"I'm sort of exhausted," Fauci said in the interview. "But other than that, I'm good. I mean, I'm not, to my knowledge, coronavirus infected. To my knowledge, I haven't been fired."

While Fauci said he and the President "disagree on some things," he described Trump as responsive: "He goes his own way. He has his own style. But on substantive issues, he does listen to what I say."

Fauci was specifically asked about some of Trump's comments, including his assertion that China should have told US officials about the coronavirus three months sooner. That would have been around September, and there is no evidence Chinese officials were aware of the virus at that time.

"It just doesn't comport with facts," said the interviewer, Jon Cohen.

Ā "I know, but what do you want me to do?" Fauci replied. "I mean, seriously Jon, let's get real. What do you want me to do?"

Fauci also said he had never used the term "China virus." Asked if he ever would, Fauci responded, "No."

In the interview, Fauci described testing as "one clear issue that needs to be relooked at. Why were we not able to mobilize on a broader scale?" But asking those questions right now was "premature," Fauci said. "We really need to look forward."

Cohen, the Science reporter, also brought up a widely memed moment from Friday's White House press briefing.

As the President spoke of the "Deep State Department," Fauci was caught on camera putting his hand over his face in apparent frustration.

"Have you been criticized for what you did?" Cohen asked.

"No comment," Fauci said.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

It shouldnā€™t but youā€™re buddyĀ troll went down thatĀ rabbit holeĀ 

what rabbit hole ?Ā 

You are only confusing yourself as you try to move goalposts...

THEY ARE....moving to 'shithole less valuable' states, over those 'rich' ones..

..in droves BTW.

You red herring try to isolate Alabama to knock a certain poster maybe,

but again that's no real retort to my comment now is it ?

Ā 

PS: It's nice to know that you understand tho...you know...

...about how T feels about Norway šŸ¤£

7 minutes ago, Troll said:

what rabbit hole ?Ā 

You are only confusing yourself as you try to move goalposts...

THEY ARE....moving to 'shithole less valuable' states, over those 'rich' ones..

..in droves BTW.

You red herring try to isolate Alabama to knock a certain poster maybe,

but again that's no real retort to my comment now is it ?

Ā 

PS: It's nice to know that you understand tho...you know...

...about how T feels about Norway šŸ¤£

SoĀ you're going to ignore the info I posted showing AL is 26th in the nation in growth. Ā That's not a strong indicator...periodĀ Ā