Where the Hell is this Lockdown, !!!! (The Corona Project)

imaGoodBoyNow

1 hour ago, Troll said:

You must not get any Philly news....

NOTE: This link is not safe for @BigDrop

https://www.inquirer.com/health/coronavirus/coronavirus-state-stores-liquor-pennsylvania-closing-20200316.html

Those heathens and their boxed 🍷 😲

PS: The lines in Delaware were around the block....

State Line Liquor in Elkton  (coincidentally Maryland’s highest volume store) with a stop at the Charcoal Pit on 202 on the way back.

3 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

so is the line at Cabellas. everyone buying guns and ammo(mostly ammo) before they close tomorrow... it's crazy.. I went to just get a new jacket to hike in during my vaca.  It looked like Dodge City so many folks in line holstered up (Delaware you can carry a gun holstered visible).. Line was too long and I gave up but damn I felt pretty safe no fool will be coming up trying to rob the place haha

So what are you doing in Cabellas in De ?  Thought that was more my neck of the woods, weren't you a Norcal boy?

5 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

State Line in Elton with a stop at the Charcoal Pit on 202 on the way back.

LOL at the charcoal pit 🤣....When I worked in Wilmington, used to get lunch there sometimes...

Never really liked it tho, better grease shacks in North Jersey generally....not sure if that's a good thing 🤣

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

I live in Delaware....I'm a fool...

FIFY 🤣

But actually, if you are NOT worried about raising kids or schooling, it's not a bad move...

Cheaper and way less taxes...

But man you sure are gonna have to sit at that red light for a snickers bar length...

giphy.gif

28 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

ohh IC yes the red lights are fucking long here and the drivers are slow as shit to get going when it changes. I am convinced the pricks in the front delay going on purpose knowing someone will get fucked and not make it through due to them.. sick fuckers

oh...

giphy.gif

..was that you behind me?

45 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

I live in Delaware fool... Cali was only those times when I was a kid/teen when Mom had custody.. I'll give you the run down in order

Maryland

Kansas 

Maryland

Kansas

Cali

Kansas

Cali

Maryland

Delaware

Grew up in Silver Spring, married in Malibu, repped a Wichita company for five years (and first marriage was in the court house in Wichita) and vacation in  OC, Rehoboth and Marina Del Rey/Santa Barbara.

Serious argument for the Henlopen Oyster House in Rehoboth.  Used to go to Brandywine years and years ago.  

1 hour ago, Troll said:

LOL at the charcoal pit 🤣....When I worked in Wilmington, used to get lunch there sometimes...

Never really liked it tho, better grease shacks in North Jersey generally....not sure if that's a good thing 🤣

DeLorenzo’s in Trenton for tomato pie.  

39 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Not as busy as they used to be before Delaware started allowing liquor stores to be open on Sundays and holidays a few years back. I used to have to go there but not anymore..

You know State Line?  Haven’t been in five or so years but first visit was in the ‘80’s.  Back then it was a fantastic wine store.  Used to go to Brandywine when I lived in MD with stops at the Charcoal Pit.  Fantastic hot fudge ice cream cake. My wife and I grew up in the DC suburbs and go to OC/Rehoboth a couple of times a year for weekends.  When we retired a few years ago we seriously considered moving to DE but stayed here.

2 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

so is the line at Cabellas. everyone buying guns and ammo(mostly ammo) before they close tomorrow... it's crazy.. I went to just get a new jacket to hike in during my vaca.  It looked like Dodge City so many folks in line strapped up (Delaware you can carry a gun holstered visible).. Line was too long and I gave up but damn I felt pretty safe no fool will be coming up trying to rob the place that is for sure.. haha

Most of the ammo here is... gone. Luckily I was stocking a little already. I tried to buy a little extra for my mom's handgun in case she didn't have any, and was limited to one box per caliber. The guy said the places he orders from are out too. 

Needless to say, shit's a little crazy right now. 

1 hour ago, CODBEARD said:

of course I know State Line. I live just over the state line from state line lol  Used to go there or Jaycees in Elkton for re-ups on Sundays.. Now ABC's I can walk there 😃... well not now now  I really am trying to stay sober 😕

Serious:  wish you the absolute best.

On 3/23/2020 at 12:18 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I just need to know if this is an pandemic then why is my mom at her physical therapy job, my brother selling a indoor plants to businesses, my other brother is at the book store and I’m at my construction job

cant be that serious if we’re all at work today 

Well since I’m working by myself since the crew is afraid to leave the house, I have profected my art of loading a dumpster 

C2E48A95-27DF-41EE-B2AC-E2EDE0248DCA.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1