Where the Hell is this Lockdown, !!!! (The Corona Project)

imaGoodBoyNow

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I just need to know if this is an pandemic then why is my mom at her physical therapy job, my brother selling a indoor plants to businesses, my other brother is at the book store and I’m at my construction job

cant be that serious if we’re all at work today 

NJ didn't impose a shelter in place only that non essential businesses not operate.  Not sure how the plant business and construction are essential.  

• Like 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

NJ didn't impose a shelter in place only that non essential businesses not operate.  Not sure how the plant business and construction are essential.  

9 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I just need to know if this is an pandemic then why is my mom at her physical therapy job, my brother selling a indoor plants to businesses, my other brother is at the book store and I’m at my construction job

cant be that serious if we’re all at work today 

What kinda “plants” we talking about here @imaGoodBoyNow?

• Haha 7

32 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Problem is most businesses find a loop hole to be considered essential. If you’re a supplier to an essential business, you will be considered essential also. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Ouch!

They don't want to close liquor stores  because they are afraid of people going into detox and taking up valuable hospital beds

You must not get any Philly news....

NOTE: This link is not safe for @BigDrop

https://www.inquirer.com/health/coronavirus/coronavirus-state-stores-liquor-pennsylvania-closing-20200316.html

Those heathens and their boxed 🍷 😲

PS: The lines in Delaware were around the block....

They just suspended all liquor by the drink licenses in Moultrie and instituted a 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. curfew. 

Liquor stores remain open for now. Gas is $1.89 per gallon. All restaurants are drive through or pick-up only. Amazingly, my gym is still open but the 9 p.m. curfew is gonna really knock them down since they've instituted a "no more than 10 inside at a time" rule. Most of us are just staying away anyway. 

The liquor stores are the busiest places in town outside of drive thrus.