Say it aint so Joe

thc6795

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/joe-biden-faces-sexual-assault-211641946.html

"for a women to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you've got to start off with the presumtion that at least the essance of what's she talking about is real, wether or not she forgets facts, wether or not it's been made worse or better over time"-Biden

• 2 weeks later...

Serious question. Why isn't Tara Reed being believed? We have all seen Joe touch women inappropriately. She seems credible. She knows she is going to get blasted just like the women who charged Clinton. So what's her angle? Why don't you, the media, Hollywood care?

We all know damn well if she said Trump sneezed on her it would be headline news. Is this what America has become? You are guilty as charged on a women's word. However you can rape a woman or be charged with rape. It will be brushed under the rug.

Seriously take politics out. Girl dad's what is your take?

Read her story 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.democracynow.org/2020/3/31/tara_reade_joe_biden_sexual_assault&ved=2ahUKEwjPnIThxNzoAhWiJzQIHeMXBBEQFjAEegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw137CCjlk9cT071AA_DWGFH

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

And what exactly were you all doing?    

I wasnrt doing shit. I was as I am now saying do process was required. I do remember you bashing Trump and Kavanaugh. I believe you said something like "where there is smoke". Im not going to look it up so ok for you to deny. 

We both know what the media was doing back then. Or will you deny this? 

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

I wasnrt doing shit. I was as I am now saying do process was required. I do remember you bashing Trump and Kavanaugh. I believe you said something like "where there is smoke". Im not going to look it up so ok for you to deny. 

We both know what the media was doing back then. Or will you deny this? 

This sounds like you’ve already condemned him.    😂 

👇

21 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Serious question. Why isn't Tara Reed being believed? We have all seen Joe touch women inappropriately. She seems credible. She knows she is going to get blasted just like the women who charged Clinton. So what's her angle? Why don't you, the media, Hollywood care?

We all know damn well if she said Trump sneezed on her it would be headline news. Is this what America has become? You are guilty as charged on a women's word. However you can rape a woman or be charged with rape. It will be brushed under the rug.

Seriously take politics out. Girl dad's what is your take?

Read her story 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.democracynow.org/2020/3/31/tara_reade_joe_biden_sexual_assault&ved=2ahUKEwjPnIThxNzoAhWiJzQIHeMXBBEQFjAEegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw137CCjlk9cT071AA_DWGFH

14 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

How am I dodging anything when I’m asking him a direct question Blue? 😂 

You are dodging his comments by not expanding on them. And then you put it back in his lap with a question of your own. But you already know this. I'll ask you straight up then. Is the media treating Biden the same way as they treated Trump and Kavanaugh? Are they all being treated with equal discretion? Are any of them being treated preferentially (kid gloves donned) compared to the others that may have been attacked ruthlessly as guilty until proven innocent...something that goes against basic American principles? I know that there's a few questions here, but if they were all asked of ME, I could answer them all in about a sentence and a half. What say you?

edit: And does "where there's smoke, there's fire" apply to Biden? 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

You are dodging his comments by not expanding on them. And then you put it back in his lap with a question of your own. But you already know this. I'll ask you straight up then. Is the media treating Biden the same way as they treated Trump and Kavanaugh? Are they all being treated with equal discretion? Are any of them being treated preferentially (kid gloves donned) compared to the others that may have been attacked ruthlessly as guilty until proven innocent...something that goes against basic American principles? I know that there's a few questions here, but if they were all asked of ME, I could answer them all in about a sentence and a half. What say you?

edit: And does "where there's smoke, there's fire" apply to Biden? 

His question to GSB still stands.  I expanded the question to show the hypocrisy from both sides.    

you two seem to think the “gotcha” moment only applies to the left media, but I point to the right being just as hypocritical.  

that’s why media is biased, both sides.  I’m not  naive to think this is some new phenomenon b/c trump is in office.  

Malcolm  X said this over 50 years ago. (There was no CNN)  Why do you all keep asking the same obvious questions TODAY?  History reveals so much if we learn it...

AF82EC1E-3376-4E16-983A-6C0FD5F49844.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

His question to GSB still stands.  I expanded the question to show the hypocrisy from both sides.    

you two seem to think the “gotcha” moment only applies to the left media, but I point to the right being just as hypocritical.  

that’s why media is biased, both sides.  I’m not  naive to think this is some new phenomenon b/c trump is in office.  

Malcolm  X said this over 50 years ago. (There was no CNN)  Why do you all keep asking the same obvious questions TODAY?  History reveals so much if we learn it...

Still didn't answer the fucking question Bell.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Let me ask the question AGAIN. Has the media, Hollywood, politicians. Treated Biden the same way as Trump and Kavanauh when they were accused of sexual assault? 

It really isn't a hard question. Simple yes or no will suffice.

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Still didn't answer the fucking question Bell.

Do you read?  Geez us THC, they’re all corrupt!! You keep asking the same silly question as if there’s truth and honesty in this game.  I told you before the media is a rag, both sides, foxnews, cnn, msnbc...

You  ask these type of questions b/c you clearly don’t understand.  

Malcolm told us this 50 years ago! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Let me ask the question AGAIN. Has the media, Hollywood, politicians. Treated Biden the same way as Trump and Kavanauh when they were accused of sexual assault? 

Seriously this is the type of stuff that shows me you don’t have a clue to what’s going on.  The dumb right leaning media coddled kavanaugh and trump and are aggressive in their attacks on Biden?  Why?  They are controlling the narrative.  They all do.  There’s nothing special about either news source and your point is about 50 years behind the times. 

Thats why I laugh every time you and Blue attack the left media, you should be criticizing both if you’re going to criticize.  

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

You: Is Biden being treated the same as Trump/Kav?

HF: The media is corrupt. (and posts a Malcom X pic)

The simple fucking answer is NO! Hell no! And fuck no! We don't need Malcom X to tell us how to answer a "yes or no" question. But apparently some people do. Good Grief.🙄

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

You: Is Biden being treated the same as Trump/Kav?

HF: The media is corrupt. (and posts a Malcom X pic)

The simple fucking answer is NO! Hell no! And fuck no! We don't need Malcom X to tell us how to answer a "yes or no" question. But apparently some people do. Good Grief.🙄

You shouldn't need anyone to repeatedly ask dumb questions blue, If you knew history you know bias reporting is not new...but you and THC ramble and make statements thinking it’s a great revelation as you act all shocked!  😂 the Malcolm x quote shows they’ve been operating like this for decades! 

I'm not going to confirm for you and THC your single minded bias you have towards liberal media when I'm trying to reinforce the notion media is biased regardless of partisanship.    

Hopefully you two "geniuses" can see how that impacts media reporting on partisan issues related to their candidates 

44 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You shouldn't need anyone to repeatedly ask dumb questions blue, If you knew history you know bias reporting is not new...but you and THC ramble and make statements thinking it’s a great revelation as you act all shocked!  😂 the Malcolm x quote shows they’ve been operating like this for decades! 

I'm not going to confirm for you and THC your single minded bias you have towards liberal media when I'm trying to reinforce the notion media is biased regardless of partisanship.    

Hopefully you two "geniuses" can see how that impacts media reporting on partisan issues related to their candidates 

So bell with Trump you said where there is smoke there is fire. Is there smoke with Biden?

17 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

So bell with Trump you said where there is smoke there is fire. Is there smoke with Biden?

He probably is guilty, these guys have been getting away with criminal stuff for decades. I don’t trust any of them.  They’re all birds of the same feather.  

Here is another partial quote I live by by brother Malcolm:   

"...We won't follow any leader today who comes on the basis of political party. Both parties (Democrat and Republican) are controlled by the same people who have abused our rights, and who have deceived us with false promises every time an election rolls around."

• Like 1

Question Bell. Right now "Uncle Tom" is trending on Twitter. The Surgeon General is being destroyed. 

Here is my question are you ok with anyone black ( I may get) or white (not a fucking chance). Calling him uncle Tom, just because he is supposedly (I'm not sure his political stance) is on the Trump team?

28 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Question Bell. Right now "Uncle Tom" is trending on Twitter. The Surgeon General is being destroyed. 

Here is my question are you ok with anyone black ( I may get) or white (not a fucking chance). Calling him uncle Tom, just because he is supposedly (I'm not sure his political stance) is on the Trump team?

I don’t have a problem with public service, like what VADM Adams has done.   he’s fulfilling a role  within his professional expertise.   He’s not filling his role as a political appointee, neither is General Brown, the nominee as the new Chief of Staff of the AF 

18 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I don’t have a problem with public service, like what VADM Adams has done.   he’s fulfilling a role  within his professional expertise.   He’s not filling his role as a political appointee, neither is General Brown, the nominee as the new Chief of Staff of the AF 

My question is are you ok with people calling him uncle Tom?