"wartime" is a TV Hit!

RedZone

53 minutes ago, noonereal said:

in the middle of a war he tweets garbage like this? 

He is a very sick man.

How do people accept this from him? @Blueliner @NorCalRuss   

Tell me why this is OK you guys. 

Totally am ok with it. Not sure what the issue is. Dude's the Prez . He can tweet whatever and whenever he wants. If I want info I certainly ain't gonna go to the unethical, immoral, lying, anti-American media for some effed-up, alternative universe translation to what he's actually saying. He's doing great. I wanna see him up there everyday and I wanna see him tweeting everyday (some tweets are better than others) if that's what it takes. THE best part of all of this is that he knows that, predictably and right on cue, you and the rest of your ilk will get your collective panties in a wet wad and retweet this 10 million times. It's too easy for him.🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

40 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Totally am ok with it. Not sure what the issue is. Dude's the Prez . He can tweet whatever and whenever he wants. If I want info I certainly ain't gonna go to the unethical, immoral, lying, anti-American media for some effed-up, alternative universe translation to what he's actually saying. He's doing great. I wanna see him up there everyday and I wanna see him tweeting everyday (some tweets are better than others) if that's what it takes. THE best part of all of this is that he knows that, predictably and right on cue, you and the rest of your ilk will get your collective panties in a wet wad and retweet this 10 million times. It's too easy for him.🤣

The kind of person who would post this is also the kind of person who would say these two things one day apart:

On 7/15/2017 at 2:49 PM, Blueliner said:

I personally like the 61% drop in border apprehensions. Time will certainly tell how that affects our social service, education, and health systems.

On 7/16/2017 at 1:17 AM, Blueliner said:

#4 Border APPREHENSIONS are up 61% since November. All's I know is I don't see 100 Mexicans out in front of the Home Depot anymore. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

in the middle of a war he tweets garbage like this? 

He is a very sick man.

How do people accept this from him? @Blueliner @NorCalRuss   

Tell me why this is OK you guys. 

Kinda ironic you ask this question while quoting someone who calls black people N-bombs... 

Maybe you should “ make your own bed” before questioning others...

Tell us nooner, why is that ok?