Off Season: Top defenses in the country 2020

HurricaneNick

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

Excellent coaches??? The game plan and play calling against MD was atrocious. The game plan was “pray our athletes are faster and stronger than yours” and they weren’t.  I have no doubt Buford prepares better than frances. 

I edited it for you Bro...

Oh, shit he's back from flipping burgers at Mickey D's...

BGW

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bmore Better said:

Now I definitely know u white u sound like u mad redneck from ga  cause he helping black kids get to college real talk everyone who brings up coach says the same thing a bunch of white dudes🤔🤔🤔🤔 why coaches of color give him respect u a joke fuck u an ur racist family😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

I speak the truth they mad at a rich white coach helping black kids in a all black city go to top colleges all facts 

Try an sugar coat it all yall want 

Neva heard of yall must be rec 🏉😈😈😈😈

Wcac what the fuck redneck we from bmore we were in the Miaa clearly u dont no shit 

Well, I was close MIAA/ WCAC... appreciate your dedication to the Plantation Owner in the wife beater tee.

When's break over, you get the greasy stank off when you wash at the laundromat?

BGW

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nomad said:

Just a few minor corrections.

Its wifeys money and they were kicked out of the MIAA

Otherwise a quality post 👍

Shut the fuck up u dick sucker why yall so worried about his money u white too🤔🤔🤔🤔 yall just mad he is helping black kids in all black city 

Side note we will fuck up any team in ur city or state

Cheerleader

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well, I was close MIAA/ WCAC... appreciate your dedication to the Plantation Owner in the wife beater tee.

When's break over, you get the greasy stank off when you wash at the laundromat?

BGW

U white too from the home of kkk u a fuckin joke  redneck  my bad  u trailer trash 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

Get ur facts straight redneck 

On 4/13/2020 at 5:02 PM, Bmore Better said:

Shut the fuck up u dick sucker why yall so worried about his money u white too🤔🤔🤔🤔 yall just mad he is helping black kids in all black city 

Side note we will fuck up any team in ur city or state

Cheerleader

1. Im Black.

2. I lived in Baltimore.

3. Good Counsel would work SFA.

4. Wipe your mouth, your SFA love is physically visible. 

• Haha 3

On 4/12/2020 at 6:26 PM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

We'll stomp a mudhole in your ratchet ass every day of the week and twice on Sunday.. you don't want none of this smoke....

Bitch ass, forty brown bagging mofo...

giphy.gif

BGW

I can't tell if this dipshit dummy is real or just trolling as an uneducated dipshit dummy.  Can somebody really be this $#%&#$??? I assume he's never left the state of MD and probably doesn't realize where GA is even located.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Bmore Better said:

Shut ur bitch ass up dummy they need to play us then u definitely not from bmore talking GC u from PG DC clown🤔🤔🤔🤫🤫🤫😂😂😂 lame 

I see reading comprehension is not your strong suit.  I said I lived in Baltimore, didn’t say I was from Baltimore .

GC waxed SFA in the scrimmage, a real game would have been worse.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

As a matter of fact, nobody wants to play ya'll.

Got kicked out of one league.

Cali shut it down for the most part.

Gotta be a part of a legit association.

bgw

Huh u sound dumb yall love Sfa yall stay with our team in yall outta state mouths but won't play us u stay sucking cali balls an u repping Ga u a lame

2 minutes ago, Nomad said:

I see reading comprehension is not your strong suit.  I said I lived in Baltimore, didn’t say I was from Baltimore .

GC waxed SFA in the scrimmage, a real game would have been worse.

I see being a lame is ur strong suit🤔🤔🤔🤔🤫🤫🤫🤫😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈