Off Season: Top defenses in the country 2020

HurricaneNick

40 minutes ago, Bmore Better said:

Muthafucka I knew the schedule before I even joined this site u a lame worry about Buford little league rec ball

You have to excuse both Wolf boy and sweet pants Larry. They know way less than they project. Both their teams are soft and they want / wish they could compete in South Georgia

5 hours ago, Bmore Better said:

Who the fuck do yall play this year yall can't come off the porch with the big  dogs

I can’t think of any big dogs from Baltimore. Sure as hell ain’t the pussy panthers biff showed up in LA with. Let’s talk more about it. Biff recruits from 4-5 different states, pays everyone’s tuition and rent and you still have haven’t done anything? 😂🤣🤣 That DMV talent must be super suspect. Tell biff to stop spending money on players and go get him some decent coaches. Who TF came up with the game plan against Mater Dei? Was it you? You can’t put one sentence together correctly but I would expect you to scheme a little better than the frances staff. 11 high level FBS guys on defense and you got a 35 piece ran up on you. What a shame. Oh and did biff buy a new quarterback this year?  Corums gone so griffiths may have to complete a 5 yard pass or two this year. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, MTP28 said:

You have to excuse both Wolf boy and sweet pants Larry. They know way less than they project. Both their teams are soft and they want / wish they could compete in South Georgia

If you look at past outcomes of playoffs and title games; Buford not only held their own but owned much of who they played.  Soiuth GA teams included. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

I can’t think of any big dogs from Baltimore. Sure as hell ain’t the pussy panthers biff showed up in LA with. Let’s talk more about it. Biff recruits from 4-5 different states, pays everyone’s tuition and rent and you still have haven’t done anything? 😂🤣🤣 That DMV talent must be super suspect. Tell biff to stop spending money on players and go get him some decent coaches. Who TF came up with the game plan against Mater Dei? Was it you? You can’t put one sentence together correctly but I would expect you to scheme a little better than the frances staff. 11 high level FBS guys on defense and you got a 35 piece ran up on you. What a shame. Oh and did biff buy a new quarterback this year?  Corums gone so griffiths may have to complete a 5 yard pass or two this year. 

U can't keep Sfa in ur mouth u cheerleader dont say shit to me about last year play us again or shut the fuck up u talk about my team more then me I dont give a fuck about mater dei shut the fuck up yall got a kid from philly let alone all them cali  transfers  u a fuckin lame

3 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Bryce gone too clown ur best qb ever thts why yall got a soft ass schedule scared punks yall won't play us again yall scared no more black qb the first an last ever at that school🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

10 minutes ago, Bmore Better said:

U can't keep Sfa in ur mouth u cheerleader dont say shit to me about last year play us again or shut the fuck up u talk about my team more then me I dont give a fuck about mater dei shut the fuck up yall got a kid from philly let alone all them cali  transfers  u a fuckin lame

See if Biff will pay for you to go to school.  They let anybody in there so it should be easy. 
 “U can’t keep sfa in ur mouth” 🤣🤣 

D33F4D14-159E-45DE-A326-375A0E51334E.jpeg

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Bmore Better said:

Bryce gone too clown ur best qb ever thts why yall got a soft ass schedule scared punks yall won't play us again yall scared no more black qb the first an last ever at that school🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

Griffiths is garbage and you guys are one dimensional. You got merked out here son. We can find 25 teams to play us better than you clowns did. Alabama, LSU, & Tennessee commits on the D Line and you got tossed around 🤣🤣🤣 Like I’ve told you already, go get some real coaches. Pray you don’t play Duncanville this year because DV would’ve ran it up on you this year too. SFA & IMG are all athletes and no coaching. You aren’t that good, it’s ok. There’s levels to this shit son. You better stay on the porch because you’ve proven you can’t run with the big dogs. Keep chasing. 

07F1F6D1-B796-45F9-AC00-1D87B58B9BD6.jpeg

743E24DA-0A2F-4837-A719-F82A6A0040B9.jpeg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bmore Better said:

Big Homie now I know u white stop fronting mater dei is in a good neighborhood  good kids stop talking gang language u a wanna be u played ur self clown u just a rich white boy trolling go do some coke😂😂😂😂😂😂

U troll every post u a lame fuck u an cali

Your ignorance is stunning.  Run your mouth like that in the barrio MD's in, little girl, and you wouldn't make it out alive.

5 minutes ago, MD87 said:

Your ignorance is stunning.  Run your mouth like that in the barrio MD's in, little girl, and you wouldn't make it out alive.

All yall cali boys in yall feelings yall some soft bitchs 😂😂😂😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈