Off Season: Top defenses in the country 2020

HurricaneNick

Cali a bunch of snitches definitely hold this L 

LIKE I SAID MATER DIE SCARED FOR THAT REMATCH LIVE OFF THAT ONE WIN WE CHALLENGED YALL AGAIN WHY SAY NO IF YALL SO GOOD YALL SCARED LITTLE BOYS😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

GET OUTTA HERE POLICE ASS 

31 minutes ago, Bmore Better said:

Cali a bunch of snitches definitely hold this L 

LIKE I SAID MATER DIE SCARED FOR THAT REMATCH LIVE OFF THAT ONE WIN WE CHALLENGED YALL AGAIN WHY SAY NO IF YALL SO GOOD YALL SCARED LITTLE BOYS😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

GET OUTTA HERE POLICE ASS 

Dude we literally beat the shit out you it’s time to let it go. The game was never close, ever. Cruise control the entire time. Beat Cen10 then come talk.

Do you call it Mater die because it made you want to die watching the panthers performance against MD? Just don’t think about it dude, the big scary people you see in your nightmares are all the way in California. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

Dude we literally beat the shit out you it’s time to let it go. The game was never close, ever. Cruise control the entire time. Beat Cen10 then come talk.

Do you call it Mater die because it made you want to die watching the panthers performance against MD? Just don’t think about it dude, the big scary people you see in your nightmares are all the way in California. 

U say everything but how u won't play us again shut up who cares u beat us 1time yall u an ur two cail girlfriends weird yall still keep commenting to why I dont give a fuck to we play yall again cracker

10 minutes ago, Bmore Better said:

U say everything but how u won't play us again shut up who cares u beat us 1time yall u an ur two cail girlfriends weird yall still keep commenting to why I dont give a fuck to we play yall again cracker

1 hour ago, Bmore Better said:

Just like yall did img shut the fuck up u dont run shit u fuckin lame u think I give a fuck about going back an forth with a bunch of lames 

IM FROM BMORE IM GOING SEE SFA PLAY NO MATTER WHAT WHILE YALL KEEP DODGING US FUCK BOY THIS NOT THE ONLY SITE IN THE WORLD CLOWN 

Come on if your going to talk shit do it in the language that the posters at Prepgridiron can understand, ENGLISH! Not IGNORANT GHETTO DUMBASS! that’s not spoken here.

• Haha 2