Reclassified Kids

Ga96

I see many on here go at the fake academy about kids reclassifying but im sure those same ones know that some of their own players reclassified during earlier years

I see it alot we these youth teams that play in leagues that have 16 and 15 year olds playing 14u football because they are 8th graders. I know of only 1 in valdosta right now who fits this topic and it pisses me off because kids were working their asses off trying to compete and the kid is in the 8th grade with his learners permit.

With that being said i expect it to get worse due to this virus. Parents who choose to reclassify kids because they can't cut it with their own age group have been given a easy way out.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

58 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

“Pink shirting” goes on all over the country at different levels. In NJ most ballers repeat 8th grade to reap the benefits. Read Malcolm Gladwell’s “The Tipping Point” to learn more. #birthbias

Its pitiful in my opinion and not fair to the kids that are playing the right way and getting beat by kids two years older. Ive had kids play up but never down or purposely held back. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Its pitiful in my opinion and not fair to the kids that are playing the right way and getting beat by kids two years older. Ive had kids play up but never down or purposely held back. 

Quite surprising to read where somebody who supports Lowndes has never heard of kids being "held back" to play football.

Quite surprising indeed.

Rufus>>

• Haha 7

10 hours ago, Ga96 said:

I see many on here go at the fake academy about kids reclassifying but im sure those same ones know that some of their own players reclassified during earlier years

I see it alot we these youth teams that play in leagues that have 16 and 15 year olds playing 14u football because they are 8th graders. I know of only 1 in valdosta right now who fits this topic and it pisses me off because kids were working their asses off trying to compete and the kid is in the 8th grade with his learners permit.

With that being said i expect it to get worse due to this virus. Parents who choose to reclassify kids because they can't cut it with their own age group have been given a easy way out.

No one has a problem with kids being held back in elementary school, in most cases because their to young for the class and being held back bridges the gap

shit we got High D1 kids who will be seniors and still need their parents to drive them to practice and games because their still only 16

the problem we have is a school is competing against normal schools when every top player they got so far has attended High school for 5 years 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

No one has a problem with kids being held back in elementary school, in most cases because their to young for the class and being held back bridges the gap

shit we got High D1 kids who will be seniors and still need their parents to drive them to practice and games because their still only 16

the problem we have is a school is competing against normal schools when every top player they got so far has attended High school for 5 years 

Yup, when you have a school telling kids to repeat 8th grade and then reclass again in high school that's when you get the 19/20 year olds playing.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ga96 said:

I’m done on the board here. Me and 96 actually agree on something. Armageddon!

What the fuck is happening?!?

• Haha 3