The White House Predicts 240k Covid Deaths, that way 30k won’t sound as bad

7 hours ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Fool your reply is fail...

Once again you come post some shit you just pulled from your ass and your idiot trailer crew of flunkies eat it up because they don’t know wtf you’re talking about 

Your elderly drivel gets debunked ... over and over... definitely one of the biggest clowns on this board... besides that infinitely stupid ass Pops 

240k is a prediction from The White House you dumb piece of shit...that number is at odds with IHME dummy

There’s no outside government models involved in this. In fact the White House REFUSES to let other experts know how they came up with that number 

But noooooooo , lets just call this post a fail and post bullshit to prove it, simply because truth makes your clueless ass feel uncomfortable 

for the the third time, YOU are the reason people should be tested before they’re allowed to vote

SHEEEAAAT SOC,

They should tested before procreating...fuck the vote! I say no more.. tie the tubes and off the nuts!

BGW

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, concha said:

Except it ended up a Buster Douglas.

Truth.

🤣

The moment you become a Buster Douglas, I immediately become Evander and retire you....

you claimed these were not the White House’ own projections: fail 

you claimed 240k was me overstating their high end numbers: fail 

Experts and Trump’s advisers doubt White House’s 240,000 coronavirus deaths estimate

Leading disease forecasters, whose research the White House used to conclude 100,000 to 240,000 people will die nationwide from the coronavirus, were mystified when they saw the administration’s projection this week.

The experts said they don’t challenge the numbers’ validity but that they don’t know how the White House arrived at them.

White House officials have refused to explain how they generated the figure — a death toll bigger than the United States suffered in the Vietnam War or the 9/11 terrorist attacks. They have not provided the underlying data so others can assess its reliability or provided long-term strategies to lower that death count.

———————————————————————————————

Any shred of of dignity would lead most men to admit they misspoke on the matter. (The operative word being ‘men’)

You owe that much to the clowns here that blindly follow you 

1 minute ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

The moment you become a Buster Douglas, I immediately become Evander and retire you....

you claimed these were not the White House’ own projections: fail 

you claimed 240k was me overstating their high end numbers: fail 

Experts and Trump’s advisers doubt White House’s 240,000 coronavirus deaths estimate

Leading disease forecasters, whose research the White House used to conclude 100,000 to 240,000 people will die nationwide from the coronavirus, were mystified when they saw the administration’s projection this week.

The experts said they don’t challenge the numbers’ validity but that they don’t know how the White House arrived at them.

White House officials have refused to explain how they generated the figure — a death toll bigger than the United States suffered in the Vietnam War or the 9/11 terrorist attacks. They have not provided the underlying data so others can assess its reliability or provided long-term strategies to lower that death count.

———————————————————————————————

Any shred of of dignity would lead most men to admit they misspoke on the matter. (The operative word being ‘men’)

You owe that much to the clowns here that blindly follow you 

You posted 250k in the thread title you fucking imbecile.

250k > 240k

🤣

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, concha said:

You posted 250k in the thread title you fucking imbecile.

250k > 240k

🤣

That was an honest mistake on my end... I completely overlooked it.... didn’t even realize i typed 250k until you mentioned it... let me fix that now 

see how simple that was?

even that was a simple outlier for what initially got your panties in a bunch...

try addressing your idiotic assertion that the WH didn’t come up with these numbers.... you know, the shit that made you comment to begin with 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

That was an honest mistake on my end... I completely overlooked it.... didn’t even realize i typed 250k until you mentioned it... let me fix that now 

see how simple that was?

even that was a simple outlier for what initially got your panties in a bunch...

try addressing your idiotic assertion that the WH didn’t come up with these numbers.... you know, the shit that made you comment to begin with 

The WH derived their numbers from other models.They did not create them from whole cloth as you assert. They were clear about this.

1 minute ago, concha said:

The WH derived their numbers from other models.They did not create them from whole cloth as you assert. They were clear about this.

The WH DID come up with these numbers... whether they did ‘whole cloth’ (tf is that😂😂😂)or not is irrelevant AND unknown since no one outside the WH knows how they came up with these figures...

Dude give this dumb shit a rest and stop reaching

Cops shoot for that  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

The WH DID come up with these numbers... whether they did ‘whole cloth’ (tf is that😂😂😂)or not is irrelevant AND unknown since no one outside the WH knows how they came up with these figures...

Dude give this dumb shit a rest and stop reaching

Cops shoot for that  

The WH literally states that they used a dozen and then a smaller group of other projections as their source data.

The high end of the death estimate for the current IHME projection is 176k.  That is after a reduction or two following the release of the 240k number by the WH. 

Your assertion that the WH threw out a high number to make the current numbers look "not so bad" is pure jackass.

The term "whole cloth" is probably too educated for you. I'll dumb shit down for you in the future. 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, concha said:

Your assertion that the WH threw out a high number to make the current numbers look "not so bad" is pure jackass.

Well... that’s your opinion on the matter and it’s yet to substantiated one way or the other ... 

what IS undeniably JACKASS is your own assertion that the WH didn’t come up with the numbers in the first place.

i think you would’ve fared much better if you’d just kept it to your opinion.