TRump, the greatest propagandist of all time

noonereal

On 4/13/2020 at 6:16 PM, noonereal said:

Will anyone dispute this?

I just watched a 3-4 minute infomercial presented under the umbrella of a Corvid briefing.

Anyone who thinks this man will not get reelected has their head up their ass.

The press needs to step up and challenge him. Nothing else can stop him.

I think you're spot on. Perfect example would be how he correctly pointed out  the fake Obama asset bubble driven by Fed policy and masquerading as a real economic  recovery.  He then proceeds to get elected and triples down on the same policies of Obama  but in a more extreme & overt manner then adds tax cuts without spending cuts to boot.   His constant whining to the Fed and overt meddling in the markets is the exact definition of a centrally planned fascist economy  yet his followers actually believe he's a free market capitalist based on the propaganda.  It's really weird - and I don't like or dislike him I'm neutral it's jusy crazy to watch. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Replace that with Castro, Putin or Kim.  Never thought I  would see the free press betrayed  like this in America.  I notice 1 K9 organization is conspicuously absent  from the list

Seems like ages ago Gunny when you said no matter what you respect the office. Don't have to respect the man but you respect the office.

None of you do that now.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Replace that with Castro, Putin or Kim.  Never thought I  would see the free press betrayed  like this in America.  I notice 1 K9 organization is conspicuously absent  from the list

I'd like to pose a question. It's actually a serious question based on observation of the current president's apparently unwavering +- 40% support level. 

Do you all think that if Nixon had the benefit of a Fox news he would ever had needed to resign? @noonereal most especially since this was his thread. 

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Seems like ages ago Gunny when you said no matter what you respect the office. Don't have to respect the man but you respect the office.

None of you do that now.

Your Orange daddy needs to respect the office of the Presidency and quit playing twitter like some HS bitch.

Respect, decorum, and professionalism and lack thereof are my biggest gripes with Trumpy.

Get back at me, I know you like me.

BGW

p.s. "None of you do that now."... so that was my trigger mutha' fucka'.

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Your Orange daddy needs to respect the office of the Presidency and quit playing twitter like some HS bitch.

Respect, decorum, and professionalism and lack thereof are my biggest gripes with Trumpy.

Get back at me, I know you like me.

BGW

I was speaking to gunny. When I want your opinion I'll tap on my zipper. Boy.

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'd like to pose a question. It's actually a serious question based on observation of the current president's apparently unwavering +- 40% support level. 

Do you all think that if Nixon had the benefit of a Fox news he would ever had needed to resign? @noonereal most especially since this was his thread. 

REpublicans were Americans and Democrats were Americans back then so Fox would have been a joke and condemned by both sides. 

Yes, Nixon still would have fell. 

Truth was respected. "Alternative facts" would have been considered unpatriotic.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, thc6795 said:

None of you do that now.

I'm not  disrespecting him.  That cartoon is titled #enemyofthepeople. I do find that troubling.