TRump, the greatest propagandist of all time

noonereal

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well, the Dems did a masterful job of ensuring this... I don't think I have seen a more bumbling organization ever.

Donny gave more openings than a crack ho.

Joe Biden, really?

BGW

why do the reporters not expose his emotionally immaturity through question? 

It would out him to even his own. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, RedZone said:

....orange man is unhinged once again during a briefing. Lying his ass off.  

Dumb as a damn stump

Dumb? Dude, it works. His infomercial during his nightly infomercial works. 

Yes, it's off putting to the "outsiders." BUT it's effective as hell for the orange ass clown. 

• Like 1

All he did was showed them what THEY said. CNN couldn't get him off fast enough. You know what they went too? Jim saying Dr Fauci was forced to give that reply. That Trump doesn't like to be challenged.

They said this after DR Fauci blasted THEIR reporter for challenging his integrity. 

Great work President.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

All he did was showed them what THEY said. CNN couldn't get him off fast enough. You know what they went too? Jim saying Dr Fauci was forced to give that reply. That Trump doesn't like to be challenged.

They said this after DR Fauci blasted THEIR reporter for challenging his integrity. 

Great work President.

This is what I don’t get.  They KNOW that Trump did not “force” Fauci to say and do anything (Fauci has more moral authority than Trump at this point and doesn’t have to do anything he doesn’t want to).  They also KNOW that the question, and Fauci’s disgusted response to the question, are gonna get circulated on every conservative site, twitter account, Facebook feed, etc. as proof of how unhinged the media is.  

They are their own worst enemy and quite frankly deserve no respect.  They have damaged the credibility and respectability of their own institution just as much as Trump has done to the Presidency.

Honestly I may vote for him this time just to see them lose whatever little sanity they have left.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well, the Dems did a masterful job of ensuring this... I don't think I have seen a more bumbling organization ever.

Donny gave more openings than a crack ho.

Joe Biden, really?

BGW

The mere fact that there’s actually a chance that they could lose to this guy not once, but twice is pretty impressive. 

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

This is what I don’t get.  They KNOW that Trump did not “force” Fauci to say and do anything (Fauci has more moral authority than Trump at this point and doesn’t have to do anything he doesn’t want to).  They also KNOW that the question, and Fauci’s disgusted response to the question, are gonna get circulated on every conservative site, twitter account, Facebook feed, etc. as proof of how unhinged the media is.  

They are their own worst enemy and quite frankly deserve no respect.  They have damaged the credibility and respectability of their own institution just as much as Trump has done to the Presidency.

Honestly I may vote for him this time just to see them lose whatever little sanity they have left.

CNN right now with headline " Trump tries to rewrite coronavirus timeline" Trump played their clips we all saw it. How can you be so fucking stupid?

CNN other top story "Trump uses your tax dollars to make phony video". 

If you use CNN as your news source, you deserve to be a fucking idiot.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

CNN right now with headline " Trump tries to rewrite coronavirus timeline" Trump played there clips we all saw it. How can you be so fucking stupid?

If you use CNN as your need source, you deserve to be a fucking idiot.

I'd further that to say if you watch any 24 hour news service, you deserve to be an idiot. 

You're just asking for it really if you do that. They can only tell the same story the same way so many times before people tune out, so, they break out all the opinion pieces and push it off as news. All of the 24 hour news services do that. 

Then add in all the twitter and facebook bullshit. Yeah. No wonder the world is so fucked up. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'd further that to say if you watch any 24 hour news service, you deserve to be an idiot. 

You're just asking for it really if you do that. They can only tell the same story the same way so many times before people tune out, so, they break out all the opinion pieces and push it off as news. All of the 24 hour news services do that. 

Then add in all the twitter and facebook bullshit. Yeah. No wonder the world is so fucked up. 

Good post.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

CNN right now with headline " Trump tries to rewrite coronavirus timeline" Trump played their clips we all saw it. How can you be so fucking stupid?

If you use CNN as your news source, you deserve to be a fucking idiot.

Trump plays them like a fiddle each and every time.  No one will ever mistake him for a genius,but he knows his mark when it comes to the MSM.  He knows that there have been two men who held the fate of his presidency in their hands so far - Mueller, and now Fauci.  To fire either of them would be the end of him.  And he didn’t.  By all accounts he put no real pressure on Mueller’s investigation (seems like decades ago!) and by Fauci’s own account has listened to him pretty much every step along the way.

BUT, by sending out a few retweets and trolling some reporters he’s sent them into a tizzy and hardened his political support in the process.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I gave up TV news about a month into the Trump presidency.  Now I listen to a few political podcasts from all over the spectrum, and read news articles from publications/reporters that seem to call it straight.  Feel more informed, and generally happier, than I’ve ever been.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

Dumb? Dude, it works. His infomercial during his nightly infomercial works. 

Yes, it's off putting to the "outsiders." BUT it's effective as hell for the orange ass clown. 

Watching an 🍊 man turn red is always priceless and entertaining . Almost like a 🍑.

3 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Trump plays them like a fiddle each and every time.  No one will ever mistake him for a genius,but he knows his mark when it comes to the MSM.  He knows that there have been two men who held the fate of his presidency in their hands so far - Mueller, and now Fauci.  To fire either of them would be the end of him.  And he didn’t.  By all accounts he put no real pressure on Mueller’s investigation (seems like decades ago!) and by Fauci’s own account has listened to him pretty much every step along the way.

BUT, by sending out a few retweets and trolling some reporters he’s sent them into a tizzy and hardened his political support in the process.

Spot on. When he retweeted that fire Fauci. I knew he was trolling them. They should have known as well. Instead they swallowed it like they were Gianna Dior.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

#savage

Fantastic. Then dipshit whathisface has the wherewithal to ask Trump as WHY he felt he needed to run it🤣. This is like T-ball for Trump. The media are not only unethical, immoral, lying shitbags...they are stupid as fuck to boot. They deserve to have their reputation down in the basement with canes. Too funny!

• Like 2

Just now, Hardcore Troubador said:

I gave up TV news about a month into the Trump presidency.  Now I listen to a few political podcasts from all over the spectrum, and read news articles from publications/reporters that seem to call it straight.  Feel more informed, and generally happier, than I’ve ever been.

I've just never liked the 24hour news stations at all. Regular newspapers use big sensational headlines to get you to buy a paper, but, at least the story is the story, and told just the once, usually by one fairly trusted writer. These cable news networks trot talking head after talking head out there to opinionize every story thirteen ways to Sunday. 

I stick with about the last 20 minutes of  my local morning show and about a half hour of the national morning show. All of the nightly news with Lester Holt... All of it because the last story is always something uplifting. If something big and major is going on, I try to do the same thing and dig for as many facts as I can find in writing. 

I don't need Wolf Blitzer's spin of the same thing I just saw  Shephard's spin on that I just saw my local news report on that I just saw Lester talk about. Why do that to yourself anyway is what I always thought. I visit people around and sooo many people have it on either Fox News or CNN basically always. Eat at a restaurant, chances are one the other or both are on t.v. in the dining room. 

I can't find much good about it all. Too much. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

#enemyofthepeople

71542A6D-6AEB-4462-817A-1F5BBA3AF87D.jpeg

He fucking owned those unethical quacktard losers. CNN HAD to cut away from the ownage that media was receiving and went to leftist some BS opinion pieces instead. What the media and left...and there's a few goofy fucks on here that are going down with that ship as well...don't wanna accept that TRUMP IS WINNING the more they pull this shit. This is like T-ball for Trump against these hateful, spiteful little amateurs.🤣

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I dunno, good question Nooner...

BGW

Because he turns it back on them with even more apparent emotional immaturity, and his cult of followers applaud it at every turn. 

It's counter productive. Someone has to be the adult in the situation and as it turns out, in spite of all the fake stuff criticism against them, the media is the adult in the room in the situation. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Because he turns it back on them with even more apparent emotional immaturity, and his cult of followers applaud it at every turn. 

It's counter productive. Someone has to be the adult in the situation and as it turns out, in spite of all the fake stuff criticism against them, the media is the adult in the room in the situation. 

1st thing that comes to mind is intimidation....

Zero decorum and respect for the presidency...zero shame.

So you're a reporter making right at what 50-60k and you're looking up saying "I'm gonna end him"?

BGW

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

1st thing that comes to mind is intimidation....

Zero decorum and respect for the presidency...zero shame.

So you're a reporter making right at what 50-60k and you're looking up saying "I'm gonna end him"?

BGW

They are just sheep for the people above their pay grade..open your eyes 

• Thanks 1