The MAGA's! Looks Like A Zombie Movie

DevilDog

Trump Supporters Protest Shutdowns And People Say It Looks Like A Zombie Movie

The MAGA's have went full horror movie.Â Â đŸ€Ł

Protesters in several cities are demonstrating against restrictions meant to stop the spread of coronavirus. 

The demonstrators in Michigan, North Carolina and Ohio want stay-at-home instructions eased and shuttered businesses reopened despite the ongoing threat of the pandemic, which has so far claimed more than 28,000 American lives. 

In one demonstration in Columbus, Ohio, on Monday, the protesters ― some decked out in President Donald Trump’s signature “Make American Great Again” accoutrement and waving Trump-Pence signs ― gathered in a dense crowd outside the statehouse atrium. Photographer Joshua A. Bickel of the Columbus Dispatch snapped an image of the scene: 

• Haha 4

To many on social media, the image resembled a scene from a zombie film, drawing comparisons to the “Walking Dead” TV series as well as films such as the “Night of the Living Dead” series and “Shaun of the Dead,” the 2004 horror-comedy starring Simon Pegg and Nick Frost: 

• Haha 4

Love him or hate him.   Put the politics aside. Him and those followers are comedic Gold.   Didn't one of them drink fish tank cleaner over him claiming some voodoo remedy for the virus.  Epic fail husband dies.  Then tell the rest of us not to listen to him.  You can't make that up.    I'm gonna get that 2020 Coronavirus Rally after all.  You Wimpy Liberals hiding and listening to the experts.  No experts needed just the most Gangsta President ever has unleashed his version of the walking dead.  These demonstrations are must see TV for me.  This is awesome.  MAGA All damn Day 😎

• Haha 2

The comments are Golden

I thought this was a screencap from a zombie movie.

This is a protest in Ohio today, during a pandemic.

We, and I cannot stress this enough, are doomed. pic.twitter.com/M2FB8ubGe6

— Yvette wants you to stay the @#$% home. (@TheSciBabe) April 15, 2020

Braaaaaaaiiiiins

— Helen Kennedy (@HelenKennedy) April 15, 2020

When there’s no more room in Hell, the mediocre will walk the earth https://t.co/K6tB900bDo

— Mike Drucker (@MikeDrucker) April 16, 2020

The Walking Dead, season 2020.

— Michael Marshall Smith (@ememess) April 15, 2020

28 Business Days Later (2020) https://t.co/InjHj0PrdE

— Zack Bornstein (@ZackBornstein) April 15, 2020

Covid-19 is significantly more contagious then the flu and at least ten times more fatal but let’s crowd together to protest the government trying to protect us because rights. https://t.co/cgaStXl8K8

— Molly Jong-Fast🏡 (@MollyJongFast) April 15, 2020

This @joshuabickel photo is a window into Esoteric Trumpism: pic.twitter.com/b8FmDXbUQL

— Rick Wilson (@TheRickWilson) April 15, 2020
— Frater Pera (@ThatWerewolfTho) April 15, 2020

so like this: pic.twitter.com/MuAYjc8oIC

— Gregg Meller (@greggmeller) April 15, 2020

Which is more terrifying? Zombie horde or red hate brigade protestors demanding Michigan reopen for business? pic.twitter.com/PLj5GHFNPN

— Julie DiCaro (@JulieDiCaro) April 15, 2020

Y’all, @joshuabickel got an actual photo of zombies. That’s gotta be a guaranteed Pulitzer, no? https://t.co/ir5m8elVI5

— Franklin Leonard (@franklinleonard) April 15, 2020

the zombies were inside us all along https://t.co/deSy8nWiY5

— Alanah Pearce @ HOME (@Charalanahzard) April 15, 2020

Real life MAGA zombies protesting in Ohio today because they want people to go out and die for capitalism. đŸ€Šâ€â™‚ïžÂ pic.twitter.com/tLfbQoYgKE

— Ryan Knight đŸŒč (@ProudResister) April 15, 2020

Making George Romero's point all over again. pic.twitter.com/6Dw1eBqlMR

— Flatten the curve, not the webrantđŸ•ș------đŸ•ș (@web_rant) April 15, 2020

The final season of The Walking Dead sucks. https://t.co/riGA8q25pI

— Stay At Home Giants (@slpng_giants) April 15

Most Hood President ever.  I know one thing when he leaves office.  It will be boring.  This is the real 1st Black President.  Banged plenty hoes.  Multiple baby mama's. Dont give a damn.  Nothing bad said about him is true it's all haters aka Fake News.  Wiil just grab a Puss whenever he likes.  Been bankrupt Multiple times. Lied to avoid the Military.  Loves KFC and eats his steak well done with Ketchup.  Dats hood 101.  Can't keep homies around for shait.  Got a white lady that will lie for him.  Puts his name on all his Shait.  😁 Chose Blood colors for his Sect's colors and they wear Caps instead of bandanas.  Got his whole damn family in Government housing with Jobs.   Yet takes no salary to avoid taxes.   2 black Chicks with stripper names Diamond and  Silk talk about his pimp game.  And The Man tried to take him down.  

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Love him or hate him.   Put the politics aside. Him and those followers are comedic Gold.   Didn't one of them drink fish tank cleaner over him claiming some voodoo remedy for the virus.  Epic fail husband dies.  Then tell the rest of us not to listen to him.  You can't make that up.    I'm gonna get that 2020 Coronavirus Rally after all.  You Wimpy Liberals hiding and listening to the experts.  No experts needed just the most Gangsta President ever has unleashed his version of the walking dead.  These demonstrations are must see TV for me.  This is awesome.  MAGA All damn Day 😎

No gunny it was a stupid fucking demoRAT who drank fish tank cleaner.

Experts are saying it works... But don't let that get in the way.

• Haha 1

I never seen Obama on Stage pimping 2 white chicks .  Dont hate da playa hate da game. 😎  Den let them talk up his pimp game.  That's Hood Shait. He says I hope you got dat money and do a routine.  Otherwise turn up my Pimping 😎    

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

You Wimpy Liberals hiding and listening to the experts.  

MAGA All damn Day 😎

What ever made you think that there is any "expert"...

...with regards to something that they all "say" that they have never seen before ???

Probably your first mistake....

đŸ€Ł

BTW: people rallying to get out of their house is not a partisan concept, no matter how much you or any propaganda  tries to spin it. LOL 

5 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I think they found that those folks were actually Dem party supporters.

Is it still hilarious, DD?

đŸ€Ł

4 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Most Hood President ever.  I know one thing when he leaves office.  It will be boring.  This is the real 1st Black President.  Banged plenty hoes.  Multiple baby mama's. Dont give a damn.  Nothing bad said about him is true it's all haters aka Fake News.  Wiil just grab a Puss whenever he likes.  Been bankrupt Multiple times. Lied to avoid the Military.  Loves KFC and eats his steak well done with Ketchup.  Dats hood 101.  Can't keep homies around for shait.  Got a white lady that will lie for him.  Puts his name on all his Shait.  😁 Chose Blood colors for his Sect's colors and they wear Caps instead of bandanas.  Got his whole damn family in Government housing with Jobs.   Yet takes no salary to avoid taxes.   2 black Chicks with stripper names Diamond and  Silk talk about his pimp game.  And The Man tried to take him down.  

I know you are just messing around but the stuff you posted is real shit!!! Why do you think rappers used to use Trumps name in songs before he ran for President? He was their muse!! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I know you are just messing around but the stuff you posted is real shit!!! Why do you think rappers used to use Trumps name in songs before he ran for President? He was their muse!! 

Exactly.  If he switched parties the other side would love him and the Republicans would all the sudden hate him.  I don't I know he's str8 pimping.  

10 hours ago, DevilDog said:

To many on social media, the image resembled a scene from a zombie film, drawing comparisons to the “Walking Dead” TV series as well as films such as the “Night of the Living Dead” series and “Shaun of the Dead,” the 2004 horror-comedy starring Simon Pegg and Nick Frost: 

“Hear the trumpets, hear the pipers...”

https://youtu.be/Y26TQKczaaY

26 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Yes I don't care about either Party including him shooting a DemoCrat on 5th Ave to fire up da Base.Â Â đŸ€Ł

I was just about to post this!!!  

He said I can bust a cap in some simp’s ass in the biggest city in the country and y’all motherfuckers will still love me!!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

Exactly.  If he switched parties the other side would love him and the Republicans would all the sudden hate him.  I don't I know he's str8 pimping.  

I'm going to have to call bullshit on this.  I don't care what Trump says he is, Dem or Repub, he IS STILL A LYING POS WHO THINKS OF NOTHING BUT HIMSELF.   I am not alone on this either.  I'm 99.9999% certain that Republicans would hate him though because that is what they do.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I was just about to post this!!!  

He said I can bust a cap in some simp’s ass in the biggest city in the country and y’all motherfuckers will still love me!!!!

Exactly that's what he said I didnt make that up.  That's  Gangsta 4 damn sure.  He Pardoned Jack Johnson and no one else corrected that historical wrong.  I'm not all over his nutz and he entertains the hell out of me.  As do his loyal subjects.  I can shoot one of you Mofos and they would still love me.  Classic.  And he gives everyone a nickname.  That's hood shait 101 too. 😁

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Exactly that's what he said I didnt make that up.  That's  Gangsta 4 damn sure.  He Pardoned Jack Johnson and no one else corrected that historical wrong.  I'm not all over his nutz and he entertains the hell out of me.  As do his loyal subjects.  I can shoot one if you Mofos and they would still love me.  Classic.  And he gives everyone a nickname.  That's hood shait 101 too. 😁

Man Trump has been G code way before the hot boyz!!!! 

Juvenile said “

Tonight is the night that we ride 
30 camoflauge Hummers with N****z inside 
with choppers, doin - surgery on bodies like they doctors “

THATS TRUMP!!!! He said he got Pro-2nd amendment types to come ride if shit hits the fan!! It’s the same shit!!! 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Man Trump has been G code way before the hot boyz!!!! 

Juvenile said “

Tonight is the night that we ride 
30 camoflauge Hummers with N****z inside 
with choppers, doin - surgery on bodies like they doctors “

THATS TRUMP!!!! He said he got Pro-2nd amendment types to come ride if shit hits the fan!! It’s the same shit!!! 

Homie got his whole Clan living in Gov't  housing.  That's real hood shait and paying them on da Gov't dime.  And he used to str8 chill wit da real homies.  Look at Jessie's right hand.  😎

Trump-Muhammed-Ali-Pardon.jpg

• Haha 2

Gangsta 😎 

He even had them put his name on the stimulus Checks. Str8 up G Code

President Donald Trump’s name will be printed on the stimulus checks that the IRS will be sending to tens of millions of Americans around the country, an unprecedented move finalized this week.

IMG_66811.png

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Homie got his whole Clan living in Gov't  housing.  That's real hood shait and paying them on da Gov't dime.  And he used to str8 chill wit da real homies.  Look at Jessie's right hand.  😎

Trump-Muhammed-Ali-Pardon.jpg

Man he won the Ellis island “ i’m so fucking hood” award. 

He was chilling and getting drunk with Rosa Parks!!! Mother fucking Rosa Parks for Christ’s sake! 

When Al Sharpton was pimpin on his turf he said “buddy you gotta kick rocks” “ it’s time for you to blow, dun!!!!” “Fuck outta here! Someone better come get they man!!!!”

63B0064C-ABD1-4810-A5A8-95CAA278296D.jpeg

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Trump said “i fuck bitches AND get money, we are not the same!!”

Rappers did used to love him till politics.  Hell he even tweeted about it back in the day.

Probably why he appropriated Blood colors for his sect 

Donald Trump’s fall from hip-hop grace: From rap icon to public enemy No. 1

Donald Trump had been hailed in hip-hop lyrics for decades. No longer.

Trump was an indisputable icon in hip-hop music for decades, and the admiration for his success and swagger is documented in more than 300 rap verses. Lyrics examined by ABC News show Trump was hailed for his wealth and power and idolized in songs that date back to at least the late 1980s.

"He was an American icon that stood for success and wealth, and that was something that was valued, particularly among a community of folks that were coming from lower class backgrounds and people who were locked out of the mainstream American economy," Bakari Kitwana, the Executive Director of Rap Sessions, told ABC News.