What would you do?

Nolebull813

I notice a lot of people who come on here, and the internet in general love to play armchair quarterback and get mad from their recliner at the $20 million dollar a year stud QB that threw an errant throw. Pretty simple when you ain’t in charge. I challenge the posters on here to do one thing. It’s pretty easy. So easy, an armchair QB can do it. 

The challenge is when you post a thread on the off topic side, whatever you are talking about, make sure to include the exact steps in bullet point presentation on how you would fix the problem you are complaining about. Not some vague crap like “listen to experts”  What experts would you contact, and what information would you expect from them. Go into detail. I know you might not be in that profession, but if you can’t accomplish something, then your word has no meaning about the subject. Move to the side and let the people who are educated discuss. And if you didn’t know what to do, then you are just talking out of your ass. Not contributing anything except empty bitching. 

Challenge offered 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

The challenge is when you post a thread on the off topic side, whatever you are talking about, make sure to include the exact steps in bullet point presentation on how you would fix the problem you are complaining about.

You do it. 

I see no bullet points in this thread, awfully ironic, hypocritical, no? 

22 minutes ago, noonereal said:

You do it. 

I see no bullet points in this thread, awfully ironic, hypocritical, no? 

I wasn’t making a complaint. So what am I going first on? I’m not on here bitching and moaning 24/7. I simply am challenging anyone who is bitching and moaning to clearly state the steps they would take on how to solve the problem. 

So again, what do I need to go first on? 

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I wasn’t making a complaint. So what am I going first on? I’m not on here bitching and moaning 24/7. I simply am challenging anyone who is bitching and moaning to clearly state the steps they would take on how to solve the problem. 

It’s not hard Bull.  As the leader of the nation he doesn’t have to be the expert in everything.  His job is to support, and defend the positions of his governors and other leaders and allow the experts to address their areas of expertise.  

he needs to unite the nation is this troubling time and not incite the population to fight back with their state governments.  

he’s terrible as a leader and uniting us for a cause.  You also praise others publicly and chastise in private.  (And I’m talking across parties.  We don’t need to see partisanship during a crisis, he exacerbates it) 

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Of course you were complaining. You do not like the way opening posts are and wanted them changed to accommodate your preference.

• Haha 1

This thread was for the people who do daily drive by posts complaining about Trump as if their hoping their opinion about him will change, only to be disappointed again. 

I take the bait and click on their threads, and it’s the daily complaint with a link to CNN, MSNBC, NY Times etc etc. 

I’m like what the fuck? I thought I was gonna get more info than Trump had 2 scoops of ice cream and everyone had 1. He’s such a narcissistic sociopath and makes me so mad!!! 

I guess I’m asking for too much 😥