My Man Hoover Outlaw

Sweetlarry

Is a man of his word. We just finished celebrating my wife’s birthday and my Son brought me the mail. LP and behold.......

Sweet tea almost came out of my nose when I read it! Awesome. The underprivileged kids of the Marietta Football program appreciate your contribution!

See you soon Brother!

F2484B91-E115-42CF-9D72-16BDF76D8D60.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Is a man of his word. We just finished celebrating my wife’s birthday and my Son brought me the mail. LP and behold.......

Sweet tea almost came out of my nose when I read it! Awesome. The underprivileged kids of the Marietta Football program appreciate your contribution!

See you soon Brother!

Hoover trying to get those GHSA son of a bitches you bag of dicks had last year. Won’t matter please sit up in your seat and watch them Vikings whip that ass.

• Thumbs Down 2

19 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Hoover trying to get those GHSA son of a bitches you bag of dicks had last year. Won’t matter please sit up in your seat and watch them Vikings whip that ass.

Bro. If this was even partially coherent, I’d respond with something witty.

As it stands, with your nonsensical drivel, all I can offer is my pity. 

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Bro. If this was even partially coherent, I’d respond with something witty.

As it stands, with your nonsensical drivel, all I can offer is my pity. 

Ha Ha stumped that bitch ass. Enjoy your tea and make sure you sitting next to all your Bro’s as we work that Hoover ass. And remember you bitches won’t even be in the discussion. You are now dismissed. 

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

SweetLarry sounds like the alias at a Romanian Gay Bathhouse, and MTP28 sounds like some made up drug some white guys created in a college lab they sniff up their nose  to see Abe Lincoln ride a Unicorn listening to Bob Marley. 

Now quit bitching!!!!

😂 

and nolebull sounds like an insecure dude whose cock is the size of a 7 year olds pinky.   

Now get to raising some funds for your sorry fucking excuse for a football program and quit trying to be funny. 

Bobby would be dadgum disappointed with your uselessness right now Son. 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Ha Ha stumped that bitch ass. Enjoy your tea and make sure you sitting next to all your Bro’s as we work that Hoover ass. And remember you bitches won’t even be in the discussion. You are now dismissed. 

You still mad about losing to a team whose QB was so physically weak he could hardly stand in the second half? 😂 

I saw a lowends fan on the vent whining about one of your players being hurt. Boofuckinghoo!

The most important ability an athlete can have is availability. A cc poster said those lowends kids weren’t tough enough to hack a full season. I thought it was low, but I don’t get between you inbreds.

12 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

SweetLarry sounds like the alias at a Romanian Gay Bathhouse, and MTP28 sounds like some made up drug some white guys created in a college lab they sniff up their nose  to see Abe Lincoln ride a Unicorn listening to Bob Marley. 

Now quit bitching!!!!

Speaking of drugs there Nile boy must be enjoying a hell of a Friday night. Now go back to sleep with your unicorn but make sure your through on the potty.

3 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

You still mad about losing to a team whose QB was so physically weak he could hardly stand in the second half? 😂 

I saw a lowends fan on the vent whining about one of your players being hurt. Boofuckinghoo!

The most important ability an athlete can have is availability. A cc poster said those lowends kids weren’t tough enough to hack a full season. I thought it was low, but I don’t get between you inbreds.

A CC poster lol that’s funny. Kind of like Marietta being mentioned as a top 10 team in Georgia. Go ahead and give that trophy a spit shine ( which I hear your pretty good at ) and y’all parade around with it. 2 in 50 years compared to 5 in 50 years. And your stupid ass hasn’t ever heard of Eric Zeir the greatest claim to football you bitches ever had. Cause after all most of y’all’s players are from Woodward Academy right?

• Thumbs Down 1

I have never heard of Eric Zeir but I have played golf with a dude named Eric Zeier. He said his biggest regret was that he didn’t get to play against lowends because it would’ve been a guaranteed W. 

Can’t wait for the fall when cheating ass rush is kicking cheating ass Jamie’s sorry team all over kingdom come and you whine about it. 

The only thing your 5 titles proves is you used to be great at cheating and now, not so much. 

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

I have never heard of Eric Zeir but I have played golf with a dude named Eric Zeier. He said his biggest regret was that he didn’t get to play against lowends because it would’ve been a guaranteed W. 

Can’t wait for the fall when cheating ass rush is kicking cheating ass Jamie’s sorry team all over kingdom come and you whine about it. 

The only thing your 5 titles proves is you used to be great at cheating and now, not so much. 

Just stand back and be amazed. Eric at the time was a good HS QB. Moderate by today’s standards in the State. And while your washing his balls on the course remind him after a couple of beers that he really doesn’t want anything to do with Lowndes and their D.

11 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

See you soon Brother!

Hoover put thirteen time state champs on the check...LMFAO!!!!

That's cool!!!!

BGW

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Just stand back and be amazed. Eric at the time was a good HS QB. Moderate by today’s standards in the State. And while your washing his balls on the course remind him after a couple of beers that he really doesn’t want anything to do with Lowndes and their D.

He, like most in Marietta, aren’t concerned lowends. He knows when push comes to shove in the playoffs Marietta will win. 

Remember, lowends has never beaten Marietta in football. Ever. 

12 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

I’m the Mexican Muhammad Ali! From the rhymes and Style to the punch drunk incoherence. 😂 

Being the consummate recruiter I’d say anything is possible with your many oval entry points you provide across the Metro area. From Buford to Woodward Academy. Congratulations to you😎😎

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

New coach and unproven QB. Hoover with seasoned coach qb started 7 games last year.

Unproven QB? Just how far back in the woods are you. Brown started way more than 7 games lol. I’d be careful of that KoolAide Sweetpants is drinking there Junior. 

Good job, Hoover. Gets way more heat on here than he deserves in my opinion, even if he does love Propst more than a straight male should. Usually very fair when it comes to Hoover and we need an Alabama HSFB guru on the board. 

Love the “13x State champ” on the check, that is awesome 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Unproven QB? Just how far back in the woods are you. Brown started way more than 7 games lol. I’d be careful of that KoolAide Sweetpants is drinking there Junior. 

My bad I thought Brown became the starter later in the season. Did he start all 15 games? Hoover had to start 2 qbs because of injuries. 1 st and 2nd string knocked out in the same game.