Marietta QB

MTP28

1 hour ago, MTP28 said:

Not real sure what to expect from him. Things like this normally flush their way out in the end. Hear he likes to move on but time will tell. Both our last two coaches stayed 10 Plus years. Looking for good things as we have three coaches that have won SC. Not sure how long your guy will be around either their Pedro

We will see. I don’t think Coach Morgan would leave for another HS job. College I could see, if the opportunity arose. 

Cousin Dave retired from Bingham because (from good sources) had a college deal in place. It fell through, so he moved to southern Utah and was an assistant for his nephew. When Coach Lambourne retired, that was a great opportunity for Dave to get back in at a place he helped become national. I’m 15 years he went From a middling program to ten region titles, five state titles and two runner ups. 

He’d be a coaching God in jawja with that record. Coaches with lesser results are. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

We will see. I don’t think Coach Morgan would leave for another HS job. College I could see, if the opportunity arose. 

Cousin Dave retired from Bingham because (from good sources) had a college deal in place. It fell through, so he moved to southern Utah and was an assistant for his nephew. When Coach Lambourne retired, that was a great opportunity for Dave to get back in at a place he helped become national. I’m 15 years he went From a middling program to ten region titles, five state titles and two runner ups. 

He’d be a coaching God in jawja with that record. Coaches with lesser results are. 

Utah and GA football are totally different animals. He may have a chance to replicate those results in a lower classification, but it is highly unlikely in 7A. 15 region titles...is achievable if he coached in a crap region, however.

• Confused 3

8 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Utah and GA football are totally different animals. He may have a chance to replicate those results in a lower classification, but it is highly unlikely in 7A. 15 region titles...is achievable if he coached in a crap region, however.

I get a kick out of you jawja boys thinking people having great success here is impossible. I mean rush had some success. Whether it’s deemed great or not is dependent the individuals criteria for greatness. Is two titles in ten years great? Is five in fifteen? Is a handful of runner up ribbons a sign of greatness or a sign of not being able to finish? Again, depends on ones viewpoint. In my eyes rush should have had at minimum two more titles. Perhaps more. I don’t know pre 2014 losses and if his in game decisions blew it for them. In my eyes Cousin Dave should have had at least four more titles, maybe more.

Coaching and winning is coaching and winning. I am not saying he could have the same success, not saying he couldn’t. Perhaps he could have more? It’s a question we’ll never have an answer to, but poopooing like it’s highly unlikely is silly. Too many variables. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Not real sure what to expect from him. Things like this normally flush their way out in the end. Hear he likes to move on but time will tell. Both our last two coaches stayed 10 Plus years. Looking for good things as we have three coaches that have won SC. Not sure how long your guy will be around either their Pedro

I appreciate your response, however my question is IF it is found your new guy is found (what you consider) cheating in any way how are you going to react? 

Thanks

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Not really.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Not really.

Amen. I’d take my cousins 2010 team and play them against any team georgia had to offer any year. From the time they were 7 year olds through their senior year, those kids lost one game, their Junior season, to trinity euluss in 2009 at JerryWorld. That game over 30 kids had food poisoning. That’s not to say they’d have won, but if you’ve ever had food poisoning (then tried to play any sport, much less football) You’d know how tough that is. 

It’s funny many think their area is the only place where quality football is played or more depth or whatever and it making a big difference. 

it’s all relative. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Amen. I’d take my cousins 2010 team and play them against any team georgia had to offer any year. From the time they were 7 year olds through their senior year, those kids lost one game, their Junior season, to trinity euluss in 2009 at JerryWorld. That game over 30 kids had food poisoning. That’s not to say they’d have won, but if you’ve ever had food poisoning (then tried to play any sport, much less football) You’d know how tough that is. 

It’s funny many think their area is the only place where quality football is played or more depth or whatever and it making a big difference. 

it’s all relative. 

Remind us of Bingham's relevant wins Sweetie Pie. Utah isn't anywhere close to a top state for football, yet you think running roughshod over a bunch of nobodies annually would somehow translate to the same success in large class GHSA ball.

8 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

I get a kick out of you jawja boys thinking people having great success here is impossible. I mean rush had some success. Whether it’s deemed great or not is dependent the individuals criteria for greatness. Is two titles in ten years great? Is five in fifteen? Is a handful of runner up ribbons a sign of greatness or a sign of not being able to finish? Again, depends on ones viewpoint. In my eyes rush should have had at minimum two more titles. Perhaps more. I don’t know pre 2014 losses and if his in game decisions blew it for them. In my eyes Cousin Dave should have had at least four more titles, maybe more.

Coaching and winning is coaching and winning. I am not saying he could have the same success, not saying he couldn’t. Perhaps he could have more? It’s a question we’ll never have an answer to, but poopooing like it’s highly unlikely is silly. Too many variables. 

You said he would be god if he did that in GA. Well guess what...He did it in Utah and there is zero evidence to suggest he would do the same against tougher competition annually. If you do not see the difference in quality between the two states, then you and Padre should pay more attention instead of jerking one another off.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

it’s all relative. 

A quick fact check says that Bingham lost 1 game in 2009, 3 games in 2008, and 2 games in 2007. So in 4 years of high school ball, that class of players lost 6 games. That's pretty close to only losing 1 game since 7th grade I guess...

I'm sure you would take that 2010 Bingham team against any team in the country... It was one of the years they didn't play OOS and went undefeated. Bingham loses every OOS game that isn't played against Colorado and Arizona teams (two "power" states for sure).

7 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

You said he would be god if he did that in GA. Well guess what...He did it in Utah and there is zero evidence to suggest he would do the same against tougher competition annually. If you do not see the difference in quality between the two states, then you and Padre should pay more attention instead of jerking one another off.

😂

Another lil peepee south jawja bum who gets her hackles up when anybody dare not say rush and cc are not Gods gift to football. 

Go watch them and get back to me. Especially each their games against 2014 national champion BG and 2013 National champion Booker T. 

Both those teams would’ve ran your 2015 cc team off the field. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

A quick fact check says that Bingham lost 1 game in 2009, 3 games in 2008, and 2 games in 2007. So in 4 years of high school ball, that class of players lost 6 games. That's pretty close to only losing 1 game since 7th grade I guess...

I'm sure you would take that 2010 Bingham team against any team in the country... It was one of the years they didn't play OOS and went undefeated. Bingham loses every OOS game that isn't played against Colorado and Arizona teams (two "power" states for sure).

In their years class. 

Remind who the piglets beat in your “natty” year? The big OOS win against plant? 😂  Who was your big 2014 OOS win? A 10-3 hoover team? 😂 

Just another dumbass who is too uneducated football wise to think anybody can compare with his area. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

Another lil peepee south jawja bum who gets her hackles up when anybody dare not say rush and cc are not Gods gift to football. 

Go watch them and get back to me. Especially each their games against 2014 national champion BG and 2013 National champion Booker T. 

Both those teams would’ve ran your 2015 cc team off the field. 

You're the only one talking about Rush. Since you keep bringing him up though. Rush had more success in Alabama, a better state for football than Utah, and couldn't replicate those results in GA.

I can't help you're full of shit. I'm just calling you out on it.

I've seen those Bingham teams play. They were one dimensional and could be scored on. We're they good teams, yes, but I wouldn't bet on them beating the top teams in the country, which history shows. They would have their hands full against those record setting Packer offenses of 2014 and 2015.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I went back and looked at c OOS games. Who did YOU beat that was ever worth a damn? Hell, the way you popped off I thought y’all were OOS badasses. Turns out your biggest OOS win was against a 3 loss team at home. 

seems y’all didn’t have the balls to go anywhere else. Why is that? 😂 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

In their years class. 

Remind who the piglets beat in your “natty” year? The big OOS win against plant? 😂  Who was your big 2014 OOS win? A 10-3 hoover team? 😂 

Just another dumbass who is too uneducated football wise to think anybody can compare with his area. 

Hell name anybody that Bingham has beaten in or OOS for you to proclaim greatness. Freaking Herriman, Jordan, Alto? Lol