Outlook for the LV Raiders in 2020

ChimpGrip

Overall, I like what the raiders did in the draft. The only head scratcher is them picking Damon Arnette at 19. I feel like they coulda drafted a better corner (gonna come back to this shortly). Derek Carr has more weapons to work with now, so that's a good thing (I personally don't feel like Derek is the answer for them at QB, but we'll see). Interested to see how they use Lynn Bowden, Jr. And speaking of a better corner, I absolutely love the Amik Robertson pick. I feel like he's gonna be great for the raiders. 

2 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

To me they're still the Oakland Raiders, but anyway, for fans on here of the team what do you expect out of the team in 2020? Thoughts on draft picks? Liked that they picked up Ruggs.

Screwed the pooch with Arnette at 19!!!  Dude I almost lost my voice from yelling at the tv.  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

To me they're still the Oakland Raiders, but anyway, for fans on here of the team what do you expect out of the team in 2020? Thoughts on draft picks? Liked that they picked up Ruggs.

I bet a friend $20 that IF they picked a WR it’d be ruggs. The raiders ALWAYS pick the fastest guy they can. Like the sun rising in the East. 

He is one helluva athlete! 

On 5/12/2020 at 8:33 PM, Sweetlarry said:

I bet a friend $20 that IF they picked a WR it’d be ruggs. The raiders ALWAYS pick the fastest guy they can. Like the sun rising in the East. 

He is one helluva athlete! 

Honestly from what I’ve seen from Bama, I like Jeudy and Waddle more than Ruggs.