Where is the outcry for David Dorn?

I AM IRONMAN

3 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

38 year police vet killed by looters...a BLACK police officer. Father of 5..grandfather of 10.

Silence.....Pathetic....hypocrites

At 38 you have 10 grand kids? WTF!

For the record, this is the first I have heard of this man's death. It was not reported on the news here in Orlando. 

6 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

On the force for 38 years...Get your head out of your ass..SMDH

Did I say 38 year OLD? Nope. Reading is fundemental.

If you read what you typed, it was not clear. But I will take part of the blame. This is what happens when you wake up and read s*#t at 1 am. 

• Haha 1

38 year police vet killed by looters...a BLACK police officer. Father of 5..grandfather of 10.

Silence.....Pathetic....hypocrites

every death is tragic you f*in moron...what point are you trying to make mam??..you want to try and blame the media i guess??..yea we know your father was a cop exc...but all deaths are tragic...stop being a moron...🤡

• Like 1

Hey, look!

Whataboutism from somebody we totally expected it from.

You might be able to accuse some people of not caring about this guy but I can accuse you of not caring about any of them. You're just using this guy as a subject-changer so you don't have to talk about something uncomfortable.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

every death is tragic you f*in moron...what point are you trying to make mam??..you want to try and blame the media i guess??..yea we know your father was a cop exc...but all deaths are tragic...stop being a moron...🤡

Go put your head back in the sand  jackass...but first dig up some more polls...welcher

• Confused 1