Getting rid of the police

Bormio

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

The AR-15 Force maybe?

That's what they are for, right.

concha is really desperate now.

The poll that he lied about being listed by fivethirtyeight now has Biden up 55-41 over Trump.

Now, I don't believe that number just like I didn't believe the crappy battleground poll that concha was peddling but I'm consistent.

imagine having to lie in order to defend a national disgrace like Trump.

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

When Minneapolis still has a police department (in six months? A year? 5 years?) will you admit that you were a crazed lunatic who was just trying to stir up shit with your lies?

I think a major city will have to have some sort of police, policing and law. Just a guess. 😀

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

concha is really desperate now.

The poll that he lied about being listed by fivethirtyeight now has Biden up 55-41 over Trump.

Now, I don't believe that number just like I didn't believe the crappy battleground poll that concha was peddling but I'm consistent.

imagine having to lie in order to defend a national disgrace like Trump.

concha is laughing his ass off at you.

🤣

1 minute ago, concha said:

How am I lying when I'm posting actual quoted statements from your people?

Because when the actual people are asked about it (just like abolishing ICE) it's nothing close to "getting rid" of the police department.

Progressives are terrible at holding majority positions and so they come up with stupid slogans that turn off most people.

To the glee of liars and manipulators like you who don't care about the truth.

Just now, concha said:

And now Andy is claiming I lied about a poll he said didn't exist that I actually linked to.

You lied about it being listed on fivethirtyeight.

It's not.

Now you're lying about Minneapolis "getting rid" of the police.

All because you're a toady.

17 minutes ago, concha said:

And now Andy is claiming I lied about a poll he said didn't exist that I actually linked to.

You said that a poll was listed on fivethirtyeight's site when it was not.

It was not listed on their site because fivethirtyeight doesn't list battleground polls.

You are so insecure about your manhood that you refuse to admit that you did this.

The amazing Andy.

Polls that are linked to (multiple times!) magically don't exist. And he squeals about it even though everyone can see he's a liar with a single click.  🤣

And statements and announcements made by actual city council members are somehow concha lies. 😂

Yet I'M "crazed".

You're hilarious, Andy. 

LMAO

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

You linked to the source of the poll.

I linked to fivethirtyeight and no such poll was listed.

You continue to lie about this.

Seek help, Andy.

Seriously.

The poll with the battleground data... on 538.  They even published a blurb about it on 538 that I linked to.  🤣

What a 🤡.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

The poll with the battleground data... on 538. 

There was no battleground poll on 538.

This has already been adjudicated.

You lied and tried to cover for your gaffe.

538 doesn't list battleground polls.

You linked the source poll which contained the poll that 538 doesn't use and then claimed that it was therefore listed on 538.

You lied.

Just now, The Guru said:

There was no battleground poll on 538.

This has already been adjudicated.

You lied and tried to cover for your gaffe.

538 doesn't list battleground polls.

You linked the source poll which contained the poll that 538 doesn't use and then claimed that it was therefore listed on 538.

You lied.

"Adjudicated"?  🤣  🤣  🤣

They list it on their site and they even commented on it.

Show some dignity if you have any left.

3 minutes ago, concha said:

"Adjudicated"?  🤣  🤣  🤣

They list it on their site and they even commented on it.

Yes, adjudicated.

And, no, they don't.

On 5/16/2020 at 10:25 AM, The Guru said:

No, it's not.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/?ex_cid=irpromo

The only CNN/SRSS polls that they list are the presidential approval and general election.

Exactly zero cumulative battleground polls.

2.thumb.PNG.91c7452a6f96c0e5ff6200e06c6bb530.PNG

1.thumb.PNG.1780bb973b1b902e562b57b0cfad99c3.PNG

The little man syndrome that you have is mighty strong. So fragile an ego that you can't admit that you were wrong and/or lied.

13 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

#factstrumpfear

811FD307-AB97-4FE6-8F36-A74BEDDFBAC5.jpeg

Who could've guessed that something posted by @GardenStateBaller and liked by @Cat_Scratch, @Nolebull813 and @I AM IRONMAN would be mostly false?

Knock me over with a feather.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jun/05/larry-elder/larry-elder-mislabels-statistics-fatal-shootings-p/

"Last year, there were nine unarmed black people killed (by law enforcement). Nineteen unarmed white people.”

barely-true

We found that Elder was speaking broadly about police killings but pulling his numbers from the Washington Post’s more narrow tally of fatal shootings by police officers in the line of duty. 

The Washington Post’s tally doesn’t account for off-duty police or the use by on-duty officers of other force that can be lethal, such as tasers or physical restraint. 

But Elder incorrectly claimed that his statistics represented the numbers of all black and white Americans who were killed by police, not the number of "shootings in which a police officer, in the line of duty, shoots and kills a civilian," as the Washington Post describes its data.

The Washington Post doesn’t account for deaths like Floyd’s, for example. Floyd died in police custody May 25 after an officer in Minneapolis kneeled on his neck.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Yes, adjudicated.

And, no, they don't.

The little man syndrome that you have is mighty strong. So fragile an ego that you can't admit that you were wrong and/or lied.

Andy trying to deflect from current face plant.

Anyone can click in the 3rd poll highlighted. It has a substantial section on battleground states (about 25% of the document if memory serves).

And, again, they actually commented on the battleground data from that poll on the 538 site.

You must have some off masochistic disorder that compels you to do due dumb shit like this.

🤡

7 minutes ago, concha said:

Andy trying to deflect from current face plant.

I've been talking about both.

Everybody knows that the only person trying to deflect is you.

You made a claim that was a false and now you're just continuing the charade.

The truth is clear to anybody who looks.