Too Many Cops Are True To Life BXTCHES!

We’ve seen videos of cops placing bricks at protester sites. We’ve also saw them busting out their own patrol car windows. There are countless videos of them firing rubbers bullets on teenage women and female journalists, unprovoked.

But nothing quite captures the true cowardice far too many of  them possess  like this video

We need a complete purging of law enforcement 

https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh0UzBR2tH2oxR81S0

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

We’ve seen videos of cops placing bricks at protester sites. We’ve also saw them busting out their own patrol car windows. There are countless videos of them firing rubbers bullets on teenage women and female journalists, unprovoked.

But nothing quite captures the true cowardice far too many of  them possess  like this video

Thanks for the laugh. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Thanks for the laugh. 

If you find humor or some sense of pride in this then you can’t pretend to be anything else but a racist cuckhold  

True Americans would be disturbed by this regardless of color or political affiliation 

One thing I envy about European Americans is that they by and large have detailed accounts of their family’s history and heritage. Many even know the village or town their families come from.

Since you obviously hate what America stands for so much,  you can always go back 

(I apologize to those good sensible black folk and liberals, but a few of these clowns make restraint difficult.... still you better believe I exercised a great deal in this response😂😂😂)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

If you find humor or some sense of pride in this then you can’t pretend to be anything else but a racist cuckhold  

True Americans would be disturbed by this regardless of color or political affiliation 

One thing I envy about European Americans is that they by and large have detailed accounts of their family’s history and heritage. Many even know the village or town their families come from.

Since you obviously hate what America stands for so much,  you can always go back 

(I apologize to those good sensible black folk and liberals, but a few of these clowns make restraint difficult.... still you better believe I exercised a great deal in this response😂😂😂)

For one your using world hip hop star as a media reference i just found that funny 

2. Don't fuck with authority. They will find a way to fuck with you back. And I guess the cops have found a way to fuck with the people of NYC 

oh and if you envy europe please go. Nobody in America should ever envy another country ever. 

I love America. I hate what the democrats stand for in America. Hate every single thing about them 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

For one your using world hip hop star as a media reference i just found that funny 

2. Don't fuck with authority. They will find a way to fuck with you back. And I guess the cops have found a way to fuck with the people of NYC 

oh and if you envy europe please go. Nobody in America should ever envy another country ever. 

I love America. I hate what the democrats stand for in America. Hate every single thing about them 

Maybe he can enjoy a summer of love in CHOP or CHAZ... Its police free...lets see how long he lasts there 😂😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

33 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Your shitting me right??? We need more cops to blast their sirens , These criminals have lost control and need longer more severe punishment 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Please take the "intellectual" out of your name...it offends me because you are a dumb ass

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

We’ve seen videos of cops placing bricks at protester sites. We’ve also saw them busting out their own patrol car windows.

No we haven't.....

You got them videos go ahead and post them up !

But a noise complaint in the city that never sleeps  ?!?!?!?

giphy.gif

Thar's what some might call a real.....True To Life BXTCH 

😝

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, Troll said:

No we haven't.....

giphy.gif

Thar's what some might call a real.....True To Life BXTCH 

😝

5E956367-EFC5-40DC-A190-E882254F05D9.png

5 hours ago, Ga96 said:

More ignorance and bigotry I see. Never seems to fail how stupid the average American is.

So do you consider yourself more ignorant, or more of a bigot Mr Average American?

BTW: are you gonna buy the popcorn when SOC steps to the plate and posts those videos he's claiming we "all saw" ???

can't REALLY appreciate this thread until you "buy in" on the first line....

11 hours ago, Troll said:

yes I'd like to file a complaint....

That crack house across the street provides no reason for....

well...

those Terrible NYPD Cars Drive Around Harlem With Their Sirens On At 3am...

So People Can't Sleep ?

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, Troll said:

No we haven't.....

You'll have to locate those videos yourself. There are several out there.

Cops harassing an entire neighborhood is more than a noise complaint.... but you have an amazing ability to minimize or embellish whatever fits your narrative.

Thats why the same clown that would label this a simple noise complaint was the same pussy crying about a Confederate Flag 'outlaw' because it was banned some sporting events 

I can imagine if you saw a black squadron of cops doing this in some white South African residential neighborhood at 3am your opinions would be much different 

Hypocrite with No Honor

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Maybe just maybe they are running around the city with their sirens on because of all the illegal firework activity that has been reported on over and over again until 3am every night?!

Could that be what the cops are doing??

No, you dumb piece of shit 

Even the cops didn't use that excuse

The excuse the dud use was easily disproven though

• Thumbs Down 1

13 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Don't fuck with authority. They will find a way to fuck with you back. And I guess the cops have found a way to fuck with the people of NYC 

Right... lump the entire neighborhood into one

At that point you can't pretend you're even policing the neighborhood anymore 

You're simply in occupied territory 

But why even engage in this discussion with a ignorant fool like yourself 

1 minute ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

You'll have to locate those videos yourself. There are several out there.

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

Even the cops didn't use that excuse

YET AGAIN ???

I'm sure you will show your reference here though....

go for it...👍

• Haha 2