North Gwinnett vs packers highlights

imaGoodBoyNow

11 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Exactly. They had so much help from the refs like that it was pathetic!.

little-boy-sly-look-37628328.jpg.4f10eafc840abee8cae8b96392e0542c.jpg

Don't worry. You guys got revenge the next two years. Enjoy it. But if it comes down to a field goal, expect us to win it (Corky Kell a while ago and 2017 title game).

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Don't worry. You guys got revenge the next two years. Enjoy it. But if it comes down to a field goal, expect us to win it (Corky Kell a while ago and 2017 title game).

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Exactly. They had so much help from the refs like that it was pathetic!.

little-boy-sly-look-37628328.jpg.4f10eafc840abee8cae8b96392e0542c.jpg

Yeah, the ref couldn't find a reason to throw a flag, so he threw a forearm instead.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, ngdawg said:

NG also beat us on a last second field goal in 2012 at the Corky Kell. That was after we put y'all out of the playoffs in 2011.

• Like 1

We got our revenge from 2017 by smacking y'all around 45-0 in the quarterfinals the next year. Y'all didn't have the help from the refs in that game. Honestly, it could have been a lot worse but we let the 3rd stringers play much of the second half.

In the 2 games that NG beat us the past decade, there has been a huge disparity in the number of penalties called against us compared to NG with both games being played in the metro. Coincidentally, both games resulted in walk off field goals and a 2 point margin of victory.

15 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

We got our revenge from 2017 by smacking y'all around 45-0 in the quarterfinals the next year. Y'all didn't have the help from the refs in that game. Honestly, it could have been a lot worse but we let the 3rd stringers play much of the second half.

In the 2 games that NG beat us the past decade, there has been a huge disparity in the number of penalties called against us compared to NG with both games being played in the metro. Coincidentally, both games resulted in walk off field goals and a 2 point margin of victory.

Wasn't the 2011 NG-CC game at North Gwinnett? Proves that not every game that's not in Moultrie is rigged. You have to take the wins with the losses. I don't sit there complaining about our 45-0 loss because we deserved it, especially to a team of Colquitt's caliber. Also, the theme between NG and CC seems to revenge, hopefully that proves fruitful for us next year. The way the bracket is set up, we may play each other in the quarterfinals, Colquitt as a 2 seed from Region 1 and North Gwinnett as a 1 seed from Region 8.

4 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Wasn't the 2011 NG-CC game at North Gwinnett? Proves that not every game that's not in Moultrie is rigged. You have to take the wins with the losses. I don't sit there complaining about our 45-0 loss because we deserved it, especially to a team of Colquitt's caliber. Also, the theme between NG and CC seems to revenge, hopefully that proves fruitful for us next year. The way the bracket is set up, we may play each other in the quarterfinals, Colquitt as a 2 seed from Region 1 and North Gwinnett as a 1 seed from Region 8.

2011 was a playoff game played at NG. I'm sure the refs played their role, but we overcame. Lol

Only one game has been in Moultrie and it was an absolute blood bath. We also beat the breaks off NG in 2015 at the Kell 45-14. The refs could have thrown a flag on every play, but that Packer team was unstoppable.

Just now, CCBlackhatter said:

2011 was a playoff game played at NG. I'm sure the refs played their role, but we overcame. Lol

Another assumption. However, I'm just going to let you believe that every game is rigged, except the ones in Moultrie. I'll let our state championship and (hopefully) future wins speak for itself. Enjoy your series lead over us, and maybe don't complain about a few close losses. I'm clearly on the losing end of this discussion, yet I will not complain about Colquitt or any of their games/actions. From me, factual information only. If I present an opinion, I will clearly state that "this is just my opinion" or some variant. Thank you. Hope we meet again.

18 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Another assumption. However, I'm just going to let you believe that every game is rigged, except the ones in Moultrie. I'll let our state championship and (hopefully) future wins speak for itself. Enjoy your series lead over us, and maybe don't complain about a few close losses. I'm clearly on the losing end of this discussion, yet I will not complain about Colquitt or any of their games/actions. From me, factual information only. If I present an opinion, I will clearly state that "this is just my opinion" or some variant. Thank you. Hope we meet again.

I'm honestly, messing around with you. I can't remember exactly how that game played out. I do remember it being a cold night and NG was the favorite and had a strong team in 2011. The 2012 and 2017 games were very questionable and we were penalized 3 times as much as NG in both games. In the games where both teams were penalized evenly (4 each in 2015 and 5 each in 2018), Colquitt won with running clocks and the JV playing the second half.

A more serious note, the 2014 and 2015 Packer teams were the most disciplined teams I have seen, which was a testament to the players. We had great leadership, and players with a high football IQ. This is what set them apart from the other Packer teams who could have won championships, and didn't.

1 minute ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I'm honestly, messing around with you. I can't remember exactly how that game played out. I do remember it being a cold night and NG was the favorite and had a strong team in 2011. The 2012 and 2017 were very questionable and we were penalized 3 times as much as NG in both games. In the games where both teams were penalized evenly (4 each in 2015 and 5 each in 2018), Colquitt won with running clocks and JV playing the second half.

So are you completely ruling out that Colquitt played undisciplined football those times? I wish I had the time to rewatch both games and prove the penalties were legitimate. If I were you, I would accept the other amazing wins Colquitt has had against us, and not complain about the two close losses. We both know Colquitt is overall better than NG, so let's leave it at that. Hope that one day we can prove you wrong. Also, sometimes it's ok to admit that your team isn't perfect. Just a tip for the future. No need to be angry at me, remember that Colquitt is better than North, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

So are you completely ruling out that Colquitt played undisciplined football those times? I wish I had the time to rewatch both games and prove the penalties were legitimate. If I were you, I would accept the other amazing wins Colquitt has had against us, and not complain about the two close losses. We both know Colquitt is overall better than NG, so let's leave it at that. Hope that one day we can prove you wrong. Also, sometimes it's ok to admit that your team isn't perfect. Just a tip for the future. No need to be angry at me, remember that Colquitt is better than North, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

We definitely played undisciplined to our standards in several games. I have no complaint on obvious calls like false starts, illegal subs, etc. But many times (not just in NG games) I've witnessed the refs let things like holding, pass interference, etc (judgement calls) slide against the opposition, and then turn around and flag us for the exact same thing.

One of the worst instances that I can recall was the 2011 semifinals versus Grayson. The refs blatantly let the Rams take that game.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

We definitely played undisciplined to our standards in several games. I have no complaint on obvious calls like false starts, illegal subs, etc. But many times (not just in NG games) I've witnessed the refs let things like holding, pass interference, etc (judgement calls) slide against the opposition, and then turn around and flag us for the exact same thing.

One of the worst instances that I can recall was the 2011 semifinals versus Grayson. The refs blatantly let the Rams take that game.

I can't find any evidence from that game, so I'll trust you on that. Grayson seemed pretty hot that year at 14-0, but the game ended 35-31, which means it could have gone either way. It does seem a weird coincidence that CC often has more penalties in the games they have lost to NG, but ultimately, CC may have lost the game because of the penalties they caused, not the ones that were supposedly phantom calls. I don't know for sure, and I'm way too lazy to look through those games and analyze every single call. The Grayson-CC game from 2011 just sounds suspicious, especially considering Grayson won the state title and achieved a top 5 ranking in the country.

2 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

So, North was more disciplined... you gotta go Cliff Notes here... short attention span. 

bgw

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Bro.......losing in a state championship then winning in the quarters isn’t revenge. 

Good win, but they’re not comparable.

😂 

23 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Bro.......losing in a state championship then winning in the quarters isn’t revenge. 

Good win, but they’re not comparable.

😂

I mean, they did beat us by 45. That must've felt sweet. And they also beat us in this year's Corky Kell, although I must say that was the most boring game of the year (17-6 score). Winning in the quarters may not be revenge, but winning 45-0 in the quarters with a Corky Kell win the following year may count. Idk, just my opinion.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

I mean, they did beat us by 45. That must've felt sweet. And they also beat us in this year's Corky Kell, although I must say that was the most boring game of the year (17-6 score). Winning in the quarters may not be revenge, but winning 45-0 in the quarters with a Corky Kell win the following year may count. Idk, just my opinion.

45-0 is an ass kicking! But revenge from a title game is only amended one way.......

returning the favor

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

45-0 is an ass kicking! But revenge from a title game is only amended one way.......

returning the favor

Oh god, I hope that doesn't happen. I prefer getting revenge on Lowndes next year, either in the semifinals or the finals, depending on how the bracket is set up. Never want to go south for a football game ever again.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Was it a ride in the yella limo?

bgw

More like a ride in a charter bus but sure. Everyone was so hyped getting there, not a word on the way back. Missed half a day of school for absolutely nothing. Thanks a lot, Lowndes. Always gotta be ruining my day.

• Haha 1