As we approach Friday evening

HSFBfan

Just now, On2whls said:

Dude, stop cherry picking individual pieces of data.  I deal with data every day for establishing, analyzing, and refining processes.   However, the numbers only tell me whether or not I’ve made an improvement.  It’s the actions taken to improve the processes that make the difference.  

Yes, violence in the inner cities is a problem.  Even if it were half of what it is today, that’s still a lot of misery for a “first world” country.  

What would you consider an acceptable homicide rate as an achievable goal for a healthy society?  

Oh, fuck right off.

You're on here saying scores more murdered people is not a significant change, and you're going to lecture ME?

The whole fucking point is that that the actions that have made these murder rates so bad are ones overwhelmingly made by a certain party. They aren't doing shit in terms of "actions to improve the processes". 

They stop by for votes every 2 or 4 years, keep folks dependent and uneducated, and have the media completely in their pockets.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, concha said:

The whole fucking point is that that the actions that have made these murder rates so bad are ones overwhelmingly made by a certain party. They aren't doing shit in terms of "actions to improve the processes". 

They stop by for votes every 2 or 4 years, keep folks dependent and uneducated, and have the media completely in their pockets.

Why so mad, I agree that not enough action is being taken to improve the process.

As regards the media, I think there’s plenty of evidence to show the mainstream “elite” US media which leans left is no longer the respected institute it once was.  As an example, in the recent case of the Lancaster man that was found hanged from a tree, the LA media focused on the story every day showing the grieving family that demanded answers, all the while showing pictures of an ebullient, clean cut, man with a promising future.  It was like they were disappointed when it turned out the guy had mental health issues, had become homeless, and hung himself.  I’ll bet there were a lot of people hoping to find that a gang of aggressive white cops were behind it.  My wife’s family was blowing up social media, making references to the rise of white supremacy.  When the truth came out, crickets.  The media has power and with that power comes responsibility. Unfortunately, you have to take everything with a grain of salt and wait for the truth when it comes to the news these days.

As I’ve said, neither party has all the answers.  There has to be compromise, but before that can happen, you have to put individual perspective aside and agree that you’re all part of the same team.  Unfortunately that’s not the case.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Why so mad, I agree that not enough action is being taken to improve the process.

As regards the media, I think there’s plenty of evidence to show the mainstream “elite” US media which leans left is no longer the respected institute it once was.  As an example, in the recent case of the Lancaster man that was found hanged from a tree, the LA media focused on the story every day showing the grieving family that demanded answers, all the while showing pictures of an ebullient, clean cut, man with a promising future.  It was like they were disappointed when it turned out the guy had mental health issues, had become homeless, and hung himself.  I’ll bet there were a lot of people hoping to find that a gang of aggressive white cops were behind it.  My wife’s family was blowing up social media, making references to the rise of white supremacy.  When the truth came out, crickets.  The media has power and with that power comes responsibility. Unfortunately, you have to take everything with a grain of salt and wait for the truth when it comes to the news these days.

As I’ve said, neither party has all the answers.  There has to be compromise, but before that can happen, you have to put individual perspective aside and agree that you’re all part of the same team.  Unfortunately that’s not the case.

Are you for real?

The major networks, the major newspapers, social media and all the internet sites they control bombard people with bullshit all day. And let's not forget so-called academia.

The case you mention is one of a predictable and ongoing stream of cases.  They pray for the bad, white, conservative guy to be guilty, and if it doesn't happen then oh well and on to the next one. The fact it wasn't an evil, white, conservative guy either is not mentioned or given short shrift. Lather, rinse repeat. And millions of minds are manipulated. Cases like Michael Brown are STILL lied about.

Individual perspectives are what makes this country free and great. And the left's idea of team is "agree with us or we'll dox you and go after your job and business".

Feel free to point out any material inaccuracy in the below:

109238918_3266847416712615_8033382967799

• Like 1

8 hours ago, On2whls said:

Best way to hold them accountable. Lock them up everytime they print something false 

9 hours ago, concha said:

Are you for real?

The major networks, the major newspapers, social media and all the internet sites they control bombard people with bullshit all day. And let's not forget so-called academia.

The case you mention is one of a predictable and ongoing stream of cases.  They pray for the bad, white, conservative guy to be guilty, and if it doesn't happen then oh well and on to the next one. The fact it wasn't an evil, white, conservative guy either is not mentioned or given short shrift. Lather, rinse repeat. And millions of minds are manipulated. Cases like Michael Brown are STILL lied about.

Individual perspectives are what makes this country free and great. And the left's idea of team is "agree with us or we'll dox you and go after your job and business".

Feel free to point out any material inaccuracy in the below:

109238918_3266847416712615_8033382967799

Damn, just damn... you just won’t come off it. That was a reasonable well thought out response and you’re response is “ I’m right, you’re wrong and here’s why” in spite of the evidence in front of you. 
No wonder you’re lonely and miserable, hard headed, and obtuse. 
Mother of God, hopefully the “mold” is broken. 

bgw

51 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Damn, just damn... you just won’t come off it. That was a reasonable well thought out response and you’re response is “ I’m right, you’re wrong and here’s why” in spite of the evidence in front of you. 
No wonder you’re lonely and miserable, hard headed, and obtuse. 
Mother of God, hopefully the “mold” is broken. 

bgw

There was no evidence in front of me.

I actually proved the guy's opening argument to be BS. Hence the "I stand corrected" he typed.

Substance and argument free Larry... kinda pathetic but in an entertaining way.

58 minutes ago, concha said:

There was no evidence in front of me.

I actually proved the guy's opening argument to be BS. Hence the "I stand corrected" he typed.

Substance and argument free Larry... kinda pathetic but in an entertaining way.

Yep, I'm convinced... Conchita needs intensive therapy.

Are you gonna DM expressing your hurt outrage that nobody but dimbulbs believe you?

bgw

17 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yep, I'm convinced... Conchita needs intensive therapy.

Are you gonna DM expressing your hurt outrage that nobody but dimbulbs believe you?

bgw

I'm just going to enjoy you shucking, jiving, dodging and demonstrating yourself completely unable to disprove what I'm saying. 🤣

Stay woke, Larry!

17OP.gif