Hey Sycophants! Yeah, You....

BUFORDGAWOLVES

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

He doesn't understand there are a few black people that hate being black and they live their life doing as much as possible to distance themselves from the black community. That's where the ideas of black people saying some black people aren't as black.

We recognize when our own are dealing with illnesses such as self hate.

Got damn, you are so right! The self hate is so real, they’ll drink bleach and try to scrub it off. 
 That’s a real psychological illness, you know there were experiments with LSD and another more dangerous drug of that genre.... BD or something and Dr’s making up theories to why the Black  and Hispanic races were inferior, it was because of genetics. 
Had a whole methodology in beating the disobedience out of the slave because of the so called genetic predisposition. So you have this culture and generational bias passed down, the fracture of the family, the incarcerations of Black males. Removing the father from the family, the glorification of violence, the attraction to gangs and a sense of belonging. 

But these dumb Klan Rally Clowns sprinkled with an Oreo are going to pull data, violence, inner city crime and other bullshit to cover their ignorance and prop arguments as to why if it didn’t happen in the last 2 years, to just get over it. 

MAGA my mutha fuckin’ ass!

bgw

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Got damn, you are so right! The self hate is so real, they’ll drink bleach and try to scrub it off. 
 That’s a real psychological illness, you know there were experiments with LSD and another more dangerous drug of that genre.... BD or something and Dr’s making up theories to why the Black  and Hispanic races were inferior, it was because of genetics. 
Had a whole methodology in beating the disobedience out of the slave because of the so called genetic predisposition. So you have this culture and generational bias passed down, the fracture of the family, the incarcerations of Black males. Removing the father from the family, the glorification of violence, the attraction to gangs and a sense of belonging. 

But these dumb Klan Rally Clowns sprinkled with an Oreo are going to pull data, violence, inner city crime and other bullshit to cover their ignorance and prop arguments as to why if it didn’t happen in the last 2 years, to just get over it. 

MAGA my mutha fuckin’ ass!

bgw

Vote Dem!

Be Black!

Mass shooting at funeral home leaves up to 16 people injured on Chicago's South Side 

31039970-0-image-a-8_1595378111693.jpg

At least 11 people have been taken to hospital following a shooting Tuesday evening at a funeral home in the Auburn Gresham community.

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Just like the Klan Klowns here to say “Just get over it”....

bgw

Did make me think of myself, using the same old terms some others do...

We all get boxed together sometimes...

and you are right,

That is not the correct way.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Just like the Klan Klowns here to say “Just get over it”....

bgw

BTW:   HUGE difference between "get over it".... and "Just get over it"  🤔

Many fail to recognize, they can generally be read as opposite...

...in intent.

PS:  While most actually agree here, the 'just' is what everyone seems to trip on....

It's not Selma Klansman, but damn if it ain't awfully close!!!

https://apnews.com/edebeb4a7df1c97b10b9ab55a53caa84

Excerpt for the weak fingers...

"President Donald Trump’s administration also faces multiple lawsuits questioning its authority to use broad policing powers in cities. One filed Tuesday says federal agents are violating protesters’ 10th Amendment rights by engaging in police activities designated to local and state governments. The legal action was filed by the Portland-based Western States Center, which helps organize and promote the rights of communities of color and low-income people."

bgw

5 minutes ago, concha said:

Larry shooting for triple-woke merits today.

Don't pay attention to all the extra wounded and dead black folks.  Right, Larry? Orange Man Bad so "nothing to see here".

C'mon Concha! You'd have to admit you and the boys have been fuckin' up biggly since the articles of confederation! Don't deflect from the illness and look to the symptoms!

giphy.gif

bgw

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

C'mon Concha! You'd have to admit you and the boys have been fuckin' up biggly since the articles of confederation! Don't deflect from the illness and look to the symptoms!

giphy.gif

bgw

Not sure who "you and the boys" are since I'm not a Democrat.

But you keep tossing that woke salad, Larry.  How many extra merit points do you get per black person killed these days, Larry?

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Trump strikes another blow for White Supremacy.....

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/21/893471887/seeking-suburban-votes-trump-targets-rule-to-combat-racial-bias-in-housing

Let's deepen the racial divide, let's be equal but NO co-mingling, equal but separate.

Gee, boy howdy... yee haw.

bgw

a supporter of equal but separated by law are you....?

I thought THAT was more of a 'white supremacy' thingy...

Why do you endorse that 'white supremacy' crap  with those 'Equal but separate' housing rules?

PS: that sure is one 'comfy chair'...you know... 

36 minutes ago, Troll said:

a supporter of equal but separated by law are you....?

I thought THAT was more of a 'white supremacy' thingy...

Why do you endorse that 'white supremacy' crap  with those 'Equal but separate' housing rules?

PS: that sure is one 'comfy chair'...you know... 

That’s not what I meant, but that’s the way the post read. 

I would clarify but it’s pointless over here on the Joan Rally page. 

At least you read.

bgw

1 hour ago, concha said:

Not sure who "you and the boys" are since I'm not a Democrat.

But you keep tossing that woke salad, Larry.  How many extra merit points do you get per black person killed these days, Larry?

Deflection from the original topic. 

Like I said dwelling on the symptoms and not the root. 

Post  on Conchita. 

bgw

8 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

That’s not what I meant, but that’s the way the post read. 

I would clarify but it’s pointless over here on the Joan Rally page. 

At least you read.

bgw

gotcha....not my kinda thread either...i'm out of this one.

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Deflection from the original topic. 

Like I said dwelling on the symptoms and not the root. 

Post  on Conchita. 

bgw

Larry,

You are an intellectually weak mind.  Articles of Confederation? Defunct since early 1789.

It is glaringly obvious you just can't argue.  

Since the early 60s, the black family and community, especially in our urban areas, have crumbled under lack of fathers in homes, skyrocketing incarceration rates and have been hostage to an educational system that that has utterly failed them.

Here are some big roots, Woke Larry:

• The so-called Great Society
  • Criminal justice "reform", especially in the 90s
  • Inner city schools

Who cultivated them?