Hey Sycophants! Yeah, You....

BUFORDGAWOLVES

15 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

It's unconstitutional.

Period.

So, leadership at the state level is inept, so what? Follow the Constitution to the letter, be a fucking conservative that you claim to be.

Laissez-faire.

bgw

I think there is a difference between negligent and inept. In fact "dereliction of duty" is probably apt.

For example, the mayor of Portland is simply refusing to protect his city and citizens.  It's not like the trash is piling up because he fucked up the budget.  These people are effectively surrendering areas of a major American city and letting them be looted, burned and vandalized.  American citizens cannot safely leave their homes. Federal buildings are being put under siege and attacked. Rule of law has been utterly abandoned.

47 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

who said I was a democrat, asswipe?

i voted for the orange idiot.

biggest mistake i ever made and a lot of hardcore conservatives i know share the same sentiments.

you need to step out of the klan rally forum and twitter bubble, kiddo.

it's poison.

bgw

Don't be so sensitive junior.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, concha said:

I think there is a difference between negligent and inept. In fact "dereliction of duty" is probably apt.

For example, the mayor of Portland is simply refusing to protect his city and citizens.  It's not like the trash is piling up because he fucked up the budget.  These people are effectively surrendering areas of a major American city and letting them be looted, burned and vandalized.  American citizens cannot safely leave their homes. Federal buildings are being put under siege and attacked. Rule of law has been utterly abandoned.

Bgw just doesn't get it.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

It's unconstitutional.

Period.

So, leadership at the state level is inept, so what? Follow the Constitution to the letter, be a fucking conservative that you claim to be.

Laissez-faire.

bgw

So just let the cities get destroyed and or burn down. Got it. 

Do you think feds should give any aid to repair these cities since their misfit leadership refuses to stop it? 

Ive never voted for a republican president but I will in 2020!!! 

posse comitatus

2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Bgw just doesn't get it.

I get his point.  TBH, I haven't looked into WH arguments.  The above are personal observations.

The argument of "well, let the mayor be derelict in his duties and a major American city be occupied and terrorized for two months and counting" is a bit hard to swallow.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

So just let the cities get destroyed and or burn down. Got it. 

Do you think feds should give any aid to repair these cities since their misfit leadership refuses to stop it? 

Ive never voted for a republican president but I will in 2020!!! 

posse comitatus

Yep. Let the State’s ask for help. 

Now the situation had escalated and is drawn along partisan lines. 

Looking for leadership in 2020, Donnie ain’t it bro. 

bgw

31 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

My God I hope you are smarter then that...the mayors and governors are the leaders in those cities/stated. Are you really blaming Trump? Please tell me you don't operate a motor vehicle!

That’s hysterical. I’m not repeating it again... you didn’t catch it and want to belabor a point already covered. 

bgw

53 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

No, they’re bigots. Hahahaha. 

bgw

He doesn't understand there are a few black people that hate being black and they live their life doing as much as possible to distance themselves from the black community. That's where the ideas of black people saying some black people aren't as black.

We recognize when our own are dealing with illnesses such as self hate.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

He doesn't understand there are a few black people that hate being black and they live their life doing as much as possible to distance themselves from the black community. That's where the ideas of black people saying some black people aren't as black.

Actually, you're just staying on the plantation and ignoring the harm that 60 years of Dem policies have had on the black community in this country.

It's easy to recognize.

41 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

That's some rationalization right there....

you make that one up yourself?

Self hate ?

Projection ?

• Like 1