The only time Blueliner will see a Black person now is if he watches a Tennessee Volunteer football game on TV...

RedZone

1 hour ago, concha said:

The funny thing is you rarely post "actual content".

I posted a list there and you just act like it's invisible.

The crisis in this country isn't Trump.

It's the left's absolutely lunatic reaction TO trump.

The left has really had an epic temper tantrum over Trump winning the presidency for the last three and a half years. A very sad look. A bunch of babies that didn't get their way especially when they were so certain of it which makes it so sweet!

5 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

STFU... fucking clown... take down that avatar and grow up. 

Traditional in the since of hate mongering, racial divide, partisan divide, loss of respect on the World stage. failure the address the Black question. 

China is kicking our ass and we’re heading towards civil war, you need to wake up Blue. 

bgw

Hey. Go fuck yourself, you little shitbag. You don't don't fucking scare anyone, LET ALONE ME. BELIEVE YOU ME.  Come take down my avatar and make me shut up, tough guy. I ain't far away now. Not far at all. That's a fact. I know that you THINK you're a tough. but you'd better pack a fucking lunch if you decide to get within arms reach. You understand me?! Serious as a fucking heart attack. And for the record I AM A TOUGHGUY. Yeah... I'm pissed.

FU CK  the world stage. I could give a rat's ass about Germany, Britain, and Irag thinks of us. China isn't shit. Other than supressing human rights, killing it's own citizens, and purposely (in conjunction with our establishment) letting a virus upon the world they are absolutely worthless and human scum. Stop being a pussy and get behind a REAL President  for once and watch us eat their fucking lunch...You need to get a fucking clue for once in your life. Maybe you're okay with shit. I'm not. ...Mr. Independent. You're a joke....been watching you act tough for too long. 

Blueliner

5 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Welcome to the present. 

You’re welcome, if you gonna address any group of people and want to be impactful on a global stage, you gotta clean up your “bigotry”.

bgw

You're a fucking clown, dude. I used to think that you weren't , but you're no better than 66 and caj. Clown City.

• Haha 1