The only time Blueliner will see a Black person now is if he watches a Tennessee Volunteer football game on TV...

RedZone

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ohh shit @TheRealCAJ is changing, he called them Black people, if this was 2 months ago he’d be calling them ******s

We all know what our resident racist tool was thinking. Who starts a thread like this anyway?

Not to mention he's such a dumbass that he posts things like this but Blueliner's new home of Knoxvilleis the better part 20% black.

If Chiptard the WonderRacist moved there, he'd be yelling n****r all the time.

He is filth.

• Like 3

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Shielding racists from criticism? Sounds like people expressing racism in a public forum is a cause you can get behind. 

Carry on. 

So if saying whatever you want, truthful or not, is the way you go about criticizing others, I'd suggest you are the meathead you show yourself to be. Criticizing doesn't automatically allow you to embellish your point.

I was having a little fun with the poster, throwing in the Pokemon comment.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

His new home is Maryville......look it up, Chuck!

Which is about 10 seconds from Knoxville. I assure you that it’s about 100 times more diverse than Folsom. Goodness, your a fu king retard....and a racist. I’m actually impressed that you manage to simply not just shoot yourself in the head each day. Bravo. 

18 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

So if saying whatever you want, truthful or not, is the way you go about criticizing others, I'd suggest you are the meathead you show yourself to be. Criticizing doesn't automatically allow you to embellish your point.

I was having a little fun with the poster, throwing in the Pokemon comment.

Just admit racists cower behind you, feeling safe that you will protect them. 

24 minutes ago, concha said:

Not to mention he's such a dumbass that he posts things like this but Blueliner's new home of Knoxvilleis the better part 20% black.

My understanding, based on what he said, is that he moved to Maryville, a suburb of Knoxville. We can get back to that.

Knoxville itself, based on census.gov, knoxvilletn.gov, and worldpopulationreview.com, is the better part 17% black, meaning more than 17%, not more than 20%. Perhaps those sources are liberal hack sites for such info -- I don't know.

Now Maryville....looks like somewhere in the neighborhood of 2.7% black.

Please don't come back and say I'm shileding racism by pointing out your use of misinformation.

Just now, maxchoboian said:

Not sure where that came from.

I’m just messing with you. You felt the need to tell a poster that another posters racism reached its statute of limitation. 

Everyone here knows Red Flag is a full blown racist. Trying to give it context will always fall on deaf ears. 

12 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Which is about 10 seconds from Knoxville. I assure you that it’s about 100 times more diverse than Folsom. Goodness, your a fu king retard....and a racist. I’m actually impressed that you manage to simply not just shoot yourself in the head each day. Bravo. 

..it's 25-35 minutes depending what HWY you take....and no one from Maryville EVER goes to Knoxville unless it's to a VOL game..

That's why there is a Maryville. 😃

BUT, you know that. 

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

My understanding, based on what he said, is that he moved to Maryville, a suburb of Knoxville. We can get back to that.

Knoxville itself, based on census.gov, knoxvilletn.gov, and worldpopulationreview.com, is the better part 17% black, meaning more than 17%, not more than 20%. Perhaps those sources are liberal hack sites for such info -- I don't know.

Now Maryville....looks like somewhere in the neighborhood of 2.7% black.

Please don't come back and say I'm shileding racism by pointing out your use of misinformation.

1) Maryville is effectively a suburb of Knoxville. They are part of the same metro area.

2) It's actually 17.5%.  Not far off 20% ("the better part of"). And I never said over 20%.

3) ChipTard the WonderRacist's shot was silly. It would be like accusing me of trying to avoid black people by moving to a suburb of Atlanta.  

Chip making racial commentaries on other posters here is the height of sick comedy.

He remains unrepentant of his use of the n-bomb. Worse, he has actually stated he thinks it is perfectly OK to use it - and I quote - "when needed".  Add on his publicly proclaimed disapproval of inter-racial couples...

The man is a filthy piece of shit.

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

..it's 25-35 minutes depending what HWY you take....and no one from Maryville EVER goes to Knoxville unless it's to a VOL game..

That's why there is a Maryville. 😃

BUT, you know that. 

What I do KNOW is that you are a racist POS and clearly a liar and don’t know what the fu k you’re talking about. I’d appreciate if you cease attempting to interject your racist values and propaganda into my life. Thanks👍