To quote trumpers... If you don't like LEAVE

Ga96

9 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

The American people are trying right the wrongs of this country and progress us into a better country. The people with a brain in this country are trying to make it truly great. 

I know we’re trying but assholes like you keep looting and rioting and destroying what we’re trying to build

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Just remember that SportsNut has ideological beliefs that are aligned with antifa and other domestic terrorists, while Donald Trump supporters are passionate about God, family and country. 

When Biden supporters get together it’s anarchy and chaos, When Trump supporters get together it looks like it’s July 4th 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Just remember that SportsNut has ideological beliefs that are aligned with antifa and other domestic terrorists, while Donald Trump supporters are passionate about God, family and country. 

When Biden supporters get together it’s anarchy and chaos, When Trump supporters get together it looks like it’s July 4th 

Never an incident when trump supporters rally unless the other side shows up

• Like 1

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Never an incident when trump supporters rally unless the other side shows up

It was like that in Charlottesville.  There was a bunch of people there to protest the removal of a confederate statue. 

Now instead of letting these people exercise their first amendment rights, domestic terrorist disguised as protesters came to incite violence. 

Trump said there were fine people on both sides but he was wrong. All the people who came to “counter protest” and incite violence were all pieces of shit

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

It was like that in Charlottesville.  There was a bunch of people there to protest the removal of a confederate statue. 

Now instead of letting these people exercise their first amendment rights, domestic terrorist disguised as protesters came to incite violence. 

Trump said there were fine people on both sides but he was wrong. All the people who came to “counter protest” and incite violence were all pieces of shit

One side was not there to incite violence. They had a permit to assemble and say what they had to say. 

Antifa showed up no permit was wrong all on accounts

• Thanks 1

STEPHON TUITT is my new favorite football player, he says fuck you if you want me to kneel for flag 

“Also I’m not kneeling for the flag and screw anybody who have a problem with that,” Tuitt wrote on Twitter. “My grandmother was a immigrant from the Carribean and ... worked her ass off to bring 20 people over the right way. She had no money and educated herself to be a nurse. She living good now.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/sports/pittsburgh-steelers-star-defensive-end-stephon-tuitt-kneeling-anthem.amp

• Like 2