Another Potential Reason for Chicago's Spike in Violence?

concha

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8612317/Cook-County-prosecutor-Kim-Foxx-dismissed-25-000-felony-cases-including-Jussie-Smollett.html

Top Chicago prosecutor Kim Foxx's office has dismissed more than 25,000 felony cases - including murders, shootings, sexual assaults and Jussie Smollett's 'hoax' attack

• Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx dropped charges against 29.9% of felony defendants during her first three years in office, the Chicago Tribune found
  • Foxx's case dismissal rate is more than 35% higher than that of her predecessor

It found that Foxx has consistently dismissed cases involving murder, shootings, sex crimes and serious drug offenses at a significantly higher rate than Alvarez did. 

Below is a breakdown of dismissal rates for different felony crimes under Foxx and Alvarez:

• Homicide cases: Foxx - 8.1 percent, Alvarez - 5.3 percent
  • Sex crimes: Foxx - 9.5 percent, Alvarez - 6.5 percent
  • Aggravated battery: Foxx - 7 percent, Alvarez - 5.9 percent 
  • Narcotics: Foxx - 53.8 percent, Alvarez - 34.5 percent 

Foxx also said she is more selective about prosecuting the strongest, most winnable cases - though the Tribune's analysis showed that her overall conviction rate (66 percent) is lower than Alvarez's (75 percent).  

Foxx is a Soros-backed official.

Anyone surprised?

8 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

If you actually care do the research of Chicago's past and the reason it is the way it is now.

I actually used to live there. How about you?

So, is the fact that a soft-on-crime Soros official is the current Cook County State Attorney a possible reason for current increased crime levels?

The dismissal and prosecution stats are pretty clear.

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Off the surface Conchita, replete with drivel... back to inner city violence and partisan politics. 

Yeeeee haaaawwwww. 

bgw

p.s. White flight, exodus to suburbs, depressed real estate, tax base, et al. 

That's what has caused the spike in violence over the last few months.

Do tell, professor.

🤡

Larry and his zero value-added drive by posts are always appreciated.

LMAO

7 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yeeeee haaaawwwww. 

bgw

p.s. White flight, exodus to suburbs, depressed real estate, tax base, et al. 

Actually the word around the NYC suburbs here is that presently, the exodus is more Eastern Indian heritages

paying in full cash

flooding the locals real estate markets...

So sorry....

But not quite exactly white flight...🙄

PS: had a real estate agent tell me they've made more money in the last 3 months, than the past 30 years...😲

BTW: had to be an exaggeration lol.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

That's what has caused the spike in violence over the last few months.

Do tell, professor.

🤡

Larry and his zero value-added drive by posts are always appreciated.

LMAO

Or speaking to the spike dipshit. Try reading comprehension sometime, it works wonders. 

The spike is what gets you all hot and bothered because apparently you got bent over in Chicago and you’re on your revenge partisan hissy fit. 

I’m speaking in general, Chicago is your go to, or any depressed city to buttress your partisan politics drivel. 

Get new material Clown 🤡 

Larry the Woke 

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

Actually the word around the NYC suburbs here is that presently, the exodus is more Eastern Indian heritages

paying in full cash

flooding the locals real estate markets...

So sorry....

But not quite exactly white flight...🙄

PS: had a real estate agent tell me they've made more money in the last 3 months, than the past 30 years...😲

BTW: had to be an exaggeration lol.

I believe that, but the topic is Chicago... granted there’s certain to be gentrification there in Chicago...but the underbelly class is entrenched. Case in point when those values go up and out of reach, and folks are put out on the streets. You gonna have blowback. 

bgw

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I believe that, but the topic is Chicago... granted the certain to be gentrification there in Chicago...but the underbelly class is entrenched. Case in point when those values go up and out of reach, and folks are put out on the streets. You gonna have blowback. 

bgw

that's cool...just thought it an interesting tidbit 🙄

Like look 👀 here's another lol...

New York City is multicultural. About 36% of the city's population is foreign-born,[23] one of the highest among US cities. The eleven nations constituting the largest sources of modern immigration to New York City are the Dominican Republic, China, Jamaica, Guyana, Mexico, Ecuador, Brazil, Haiti, Trinidad and Tobago, Colombia, Russia and El Salvador.[24]

PS: as long as you are not trying to claim any  'white flight' here either 🤣

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Or speaking to the spike dipshit. Try reading comprehension sometime, it works wonders. 

The spike is what gets you all hot and bothered because apparently you got bent over in Chicago and you’re on your revenge partisan hissy fit. 

I’m speaking in general, Chicago is your go to, or any depressed city to buttress your partisan politics drivel. 

Get new material Clown 🤡 

Larry the Woke 

Truth and fact are hard for the wannabe woke to process, Larry.

You are a poster child.

I started the thread and posed the question, so no comprehension issues here, dumbass.  🤣

8 minutes ago, Troll said:

that's cool...just thought it an interesting tidbit 🙄

Like look 👀 here's another lol...

New York City is multicultural. About 36% of the city's population is foreign-born,[23] one of the highest among US cities. The eleven nations constituting the largest sources of modern immigration to New York City are the Dominican Republic, China, Jamaica, Guyana, Mexico, Ecuador, Brazil, Haiti, Trinidad and Tobago, Colombia, Russia and El Salvador.[24]

PS: as long as you are not trying to claim any  'white flight' here either 🤣

I know you just love to fuck with me.

Just as I love to fuck with you. 

So, let’s not delve into the timeline of “white flight” and those dynamics  that led to the issues in Chicago for you to turn it around and start expressing your encyclopedic knowledge of New Fucking York. 

M’kay? Thanks,

bgw

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I know you just love to fuck with me.

Just as I love to fuck with you. 

So, let’s not delve into the timeline of “white flight” and those dynamics  that led to the issues in Chicago for you to turn it around and start expressing your encyclopedic knowledge of New Fucking York. 

M’kay? Thanks,

bgw

no problem  🤣

giphy.gif

enjoy 😄