New doc to rival Fauci

HSFBfan

29 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Said it weeks ago fauci will be replaced 

I don't think Trump has the power to fire Fauci. If he did it would have happened already. However, he can largely sideline him. The next three months are going to be the biggest shit show in the history of the USA. And, if the election outcome is in dispute look for wholesale urban warfare. 

I am watching, before my very eyes, in living color, the disintegration of a world power. I am shocked and amazed by this. It was not something I anticipated in my lifetime. 

I mourn for America!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I don't think Trump has the power to fire Fauci. If he did it would have happened already. However, he can largely sideline him. The next three months are going to be the biggest shit show in the history of the USA. And, if the election outcome is in dispute look for wholesale urban warfare. 

I am watching, before my very eyes, in living color, the disintegration of a world power. I am shocked and amazed by this. It was not something I anticipated in my lifetime. 

I mourn for America!

I hope these people realize that Trump is just picking the one doctor that agrees with his views. If every doctor in the world said no to opening schools, Trump would find the one guy who supports me and promote him. Safety should not be a political issue.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I mourn for America!

Fauci has been sidelined for at least a month 

Hes done. People in america and all over the world are rallying against the likes of fauci 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Fauci has been sidelined for at least a month 

Hes done. People in america and all over the world are rallying against the likes of fauci 

No they're not... 

Only the people who want to hear what they wanna hear are...  

The people who want to ignore the damn situation we're in for gain regardless... 

Things won't change because we got the virus politicized... 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

No they're not... 

Only the people who want to hear what they wanna hear are...  

The people who want to ignore the damn situation we're in for gain regardless... 

Things won't change because we got the virus politicized... 

Yes they are wake up

People across the world are hitting the streets against the lockdowns and the bullshit

You don't take 2 seconds to even look it up

• Confused 1

32 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Yes they are wake up

People across the world are hitting the streets against the lockdowns and the bullshit

You don't take 2 seconds to even look it up

I value the word of Fauci a medical professional  whose been in the field longer than me or you have been alive more than some "Corona is a hoax" hooligan... 

I'm not going partying 

I'm not going out with a crowd... 

I'm not doing anything like that right now... 

• Like 3

I value the word of Fauci a medical professional  whose been in the field longer than me or you have been alive more than some "Corona is a hoax" hooligan... 

I'm not going partying 

I'm not going out with a crowd... 

I'm not doing anything like that right now... 

Thats ur choice

Your living like a prisoner 

50 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Thats ur choice

Your living like a prisoner 

You know if Corona wasn't highly contagious and potentially fatal I'd say more power to you... 

But problem is it's highly contagious and can kill people... 

Knowing this I choose not to be reckless Because my decision could potentially hurt or kill someone else... 

And unfortunately your line of logic and way of thinking could very well put someone else in jeopardy... 

That's why we're never gonna get it under control... 

Selfishness,Ignorance, Recklessness and all around foolishness.... 

"Nobody tells me what to do" Mentality is gonna fuck us all...  If we could've even had a stable lockdown for atleast 2 months we probably would have some normalcy back... 

But we didn't and out incompetent leader didn't help... 

People chose to willfully defy it... 

These countries that are sending their kids back to school and going to sporting events where willing to put aside their selfishness for a short while to combat the virus and slow it down because they cared enough for one another and their fellow citizens and countrymen to try and get it under control... 

But not us...

We bitch about facemask... 

Bitch about no football... 

Bitch about the Want to start school back... 

But when we had the chance to do something or Everytime there's a chance to do something we fucking piss on it... 

We put ourselves in this predicament... 

But because we allowed politics to get in it it's now treated as a joke... 

And people are suffering... 

Jobs being lost... 

Schools still trying to fucking open and it's doing nothing to help our case.... 

Our country right now is not in a good stable place... 

Not even opinion at this point it's fact... 

• Thanks 3
  • Like 1

You know if Corona wasn't highly contagious and potentially fatal I'd say more power to you... 

Knowing this I choose not to be reckless Because my decision could potentially hurt or kill someone else... 

And unfortunately your line of logic and way of thinking could very well put someone else in jeopardy... 

"Nobody tells me what to do" Mentality is gonna fuck us all...  If we could've even had a stable lockdown for atleast 2 months we probably would have some normalcy back... 

These countries that are sending their kids back to school and going to sporting events where willing to put aside their selfishness for a short while to combat the virus and slow it down because they cared enough for one another and their fellow citizens and countrymen to try and get it under control... 

But not us...

But when we had the chance to do something or Everytime there's a chance to do something we fucking piss on it... 

Jobs being lost... 

Schools still trying to fucking open and it's doing nothing to help our case.... 

Schools are opening here in NY

32000 dead and schools will open

If we can open here there isn't a state other than maybe California that doesn't have as much dead 

Idk about you but the coronavirus hasn't stopped my life

I work 2 jobs. I go out multiple times a week. Ive traveled. 800000 people went through TSA on Sunday 

So you yourself made a decision to let life everyday pass by and that's fine thats up to you 

25 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

But not us...

Jobs being lost... 

It's almost like English is his 8th language and for him to address a single point of fact is damn near impossible.  

@DownSouth said the other day.  His posts are kind of a performance art. 

Can't be real when so much common sense is ignored to highlight the rificulous.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Schools are opening here in NY

32000 dead and schools will open

If we can open here there isn't a state other than maybe California that doesn't have as much dead 

Idk about you but the coronavirus hasn't stopped my life

I work 2 jobs. I go out multiple times a week. Ive traveled. 800000 people went through TSA on Sunday 

So you yourself made a decision to let life everyday pass by and that's fine thats up to you 

FFS.

New York, statewide - population 19.45 million, has been averaging less than 1,000 cases a day for 2 months straight. Most days the state is between 700-800. All of those dead...are dead, they aren't active cases anymore.

Just this week, Alabama (population 4.9 million) had new case counts of 1,425 (8/6), 1,666 (8/5), and high pointed at 3,033 on 8/3.

Mississippi, population 2.95 million, new cases this week of 1,210 (8/8), 1,036 (8/7), 956 (8/6), and 1,245 (8/5).

Florida, population 21.5 million: (8/7) 7,686; (8/8) 8,502; (8/9) 6,229; (8/10) 4,155.

The last week New York's death counts were: (8/5) 6, (8/6) 5, (8/7) 6, (8/8) 6.

Mississippi deaths were 51 on 8/5; then 26, 23, and 26 in the 3 days that followed (NY's population is about 6X that of MS).

Florida saw 245, 225, 120, 180, 182, and 77 the last week. And just today (8/11) a record 276 deaths reported.

I don't know why I bother with this. You won't compute the numbers one bit. It's not responsible to open schools in many states right now. Vermont would be one that can probably do a full open, and NY is another that can cautiously do it. The responsible approach would be to bring kids back in January; it's not preferable, and it's going to make people's lives difficult...but so will having 800 people from 1 county having to quarantine after ONE week of school, as is happening in Cherokee County, GA.

Over 800 students and teachers are already in quarantine in one Georgia county after 1 week of school.

It's incredible how poorly you grasp information and understanding of a CURRENT situation. 

And yea, we get it, you're a selfish-nihilist, no new information there.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

HSFBFAN is unbelievably obtuse. 

No known cure for it, living with parents and blogging on company time. 

A real winner with integrity.

bgw 

His best quality is that he's an alcoholic.

That should tell you all you'll ever need to know.

- Not trying to be an ass towards the dude, but man, I can't believe this is a real person.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

His best quality is that he's an alcoholic.

That should tell you all you'll ever need to know.

- Not trying to be an ass towards the dude, but man, I can't believe this is a real person.

He alluded to killing his parents when his parents confronted about the drinking last year.

Tragedy in the making.

bgw