792 Sports National High School Football Rankings

Columbiafan

7 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

They dont even have their records. Central and Oxford already have been beat.

I'm well aware they both lost 

They both were higher in the poll before those losses 

However I saw last year trying to include records in the graphic makes it look packed and messy 

It looks better without it 

23 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

https://lockedinmagazine.com/792-sports-national-preseason-fb-ranking/

100-51 released today, 50-41 will be released tomorrow (I'll add the link to it when it is posted tomorrow)

50-41

https://lockedinmagazine.com/high-school-football-top-100-spots-50-41/

It also includes what states were considered for the poll, honorable Mentions will be released once the top 100 is fully released

50-41 is now released

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

MaxPreps just released their Georgia top 25 for the preseason. Somewhat surprisingly, it includes 5 7A teams but also 5 non-7A in the top 10. The top 7 is comprised of 4 lower-class teams and only 3 7A teams. Found that a bit surprising. 

They have Colquitt penciled in at No.8.   They hafta be basing this on 2019 results.  They hafta be.  If they were to swap Colquitt and Lee County...they might be closer.   At this point...Colquitt has more questions than answers.  But I'm sure you guys know better than me.

Rufus>>

Just now, Rufus69 said:

They have Colquitt penciled in at No.8.   They hafta be basing this on 2019 results.  They hafta be.  If they were to swap Colquitt and Lee County...they might be closer.   At this point...Colquitt has more questions than answers.  But I'm sure you guys know better than me.

Rufus>>

I don't mind having Colquitt at 8. Cedar Grove was the biggest surprise for me. I actually agree with the top 3 on their list, and that's not a combo I've seen many others predict. Personally, I just don't see how Colquitt can be bad. Rogers isn't a bad coach either. Colquitt is just one of THOSE teams that can just produce even when they don't have the talent. Top 10 seems ideal for them. However, I wouldn't be surprised if they outperform that ranking or underperform. Harrison is the other question mark for me. I wonder how they'll adapt to their new 7A home.

11 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I don't mind having Colquitt at 8. Cedar Grove was the biggest surprise for me. I actually agree with the top 3 on their list, and that's not a combo I've seen many others predict. Personally, I just don't see how Colquitt can be bad. Rogers isn't a bad coach either. Colquitt is just one of THOSE teams that can just produce even when they don't have the talent. Top 10 seems ideal for them. However, I wouldn't be surprised if they outperform that ranking or underperform. Harrison is the other question mark for me. I wonder how they'll adapt to their new 7A home

Slightly off topic but I added 50-41